AIPVT 2023 is replaced by NEET UG 2023 from 2017. All India Pre Veterinary Test will be conducted by the Veterinary Council of India. It will be organized for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H courses under 15% All India Quota seats. It is conducted annually at the national level. The admission into these courses will be based on the NEET score in 2023. AIPVT exam was replaced by the NEET in 2017. VCI will use the merit list of NEET UG 2023 for seat allocation to the recognized Veterinary Colleges (except Jammu and Kashmir). A total of 434 seats are available for these courses under 15% (All India Quota) AIQ. The authority will release the application form in July. Through this article, candidates can get detailed information about AIPVT 2023.
AIPVT 2023 Exam Status
Candidates can check the current exam status of AIPVT from the table given below:
|Exam Status||Official notification has not been released yet|
AIPVT 2023 Important Dates
Candidate a check all the important dates of AIPVT 2023 in the table given below:
AIPVT 2023 Important Dates
|1st round online registration||2nd week of July 2023|
|Last date for registration||3rd week of July 2023|
|Process & seat allocation||3rd week of July 2023|
|Result||4th week of July 2023|
|Reporting to the allotted college by the candidate||4th week of July to 1stweek of August 2023|
AIPVT 2023 Application Form
Candidates can able to fill AIPVT 2023 Application form in an online mode. Candidates can check all essential information related to the application in the given points:
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form after the announcement of the NEET result.
- Candidates will fill the application till the last date.
- During registration, candidates have to fill several choices as per their preferences.
- The candidate must take the print copy of the confirmation page for future use.
- After getting a seat, the candidate should report to the allotted college within a given period along with all necessary documents.
- Candidate eligibility criteria & various documents will be verified by the institution. The decision of the college will be final for admission.
- If candidate documents are found false at any time, then their candidature/admission will be canceled & criminal proceedings may be initiated against them as per law by the authorities of concerned Universities/colleges.
- Candidates, who fail to report at the allotted institution, will lose their claims for any seat under 15% AIQ.
- If the seats remain vacant, then the authority will release a notice for the allocation of the remaining vacant seats. If seats remain vacant, then the authority will release a notice for the allocation of remaining vacant seats.
AIPVT Application Fee 2023
- Candidates can pay the application fee through RGTS/NEFT.
- The application fee will be non-refundable.
The application fee for the AIPVT 2023 is mentioned below category wise:
AIPVT 2023 Registration Fees
AIPVT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the AIPVT 2023, candidates should fulfill the given eligibility criteria. It is compulsory for the applying candidates must be qualified NEET 2023 examination.
- Qualifying Exam: Pass the qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology, and English (as a core course) subjects. OR Pass an examination equivalent to an intermediate science examination of an Indian University or Board recognized by the AIU (Association of Indian Universities) taking Physics, Chemistry & Biology including a practical test in each of these subjects and English.
- Minimum Marks: Pass the above examination with 50% aggregate marks in English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, or Biotechnology subjects. Candidates should pass class 12th with 47.5% total marks (43.5% for SC/ST or other special categories).
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- If any candidate belongs from Jammu & Kashmir state, they are not eligible to apply for admission into these courses under 15% AIQ.
- However, candidates, who are residing in Jammu & Kashmir state and not domiciled in this state can apply. They have to submit an Affidavit to the allotted Veterinary College at the time of admission.
- Minimum Age Limit: Candidates' age should be 17 years on or before 31st December 2023.
- Maximum Age Limit: The candidate's age should not be exceeded to 25 years on or before 31 December 2023.
- Relaxation: For SC/ST/OBC category, 5 years relaxation in maximum age limit.
- 01 January 1990 to 01 January 2004 (SC/ST/OBC Category)
- 01 January 1995 to 01 January 2004 (General Category)
Check below the reservation of seats In Veterinary Colleges under 15% All India Quota:
Scheduled Caste (SC)
Scheduled Tribe (ST)
Other Backward Classes – Non-Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL)
Physically Handicapped (Horizontal basis)
AIPVT 2023 Result
Candidates can check the AIPVT 2023 result details through the below-mentioned points:
- Candidates will check their result of the seat allocation through online mode by clicking the link RESULT.
- In the result card, the details about the allotted college, choice & rank will be given.
- Candidates should download their allotment letters for admission to the allotted college.
- The allotment of seats will be made through online counseling. Candidates will not be informed individually regarding the counseling through offline mode.
- The seat will be allotted to the candidates according to the filled choices & availability of seats at his/ her rank subject to fulfilling criteria in terms of nationality, age, essential qualification, etc.
- The allotment/counseling will be organized as per the category rank (UR/ SC/ ST/UR-PH/ SC-PH/ ST-PH) only.
- The allotment/counseling of OBC category candidates will be done along with the GEN category candidates.
Participating Institute of AIPVT Exam 2023
- N.T. RAMA RAO COLLEGE OF VETERINARY SCIENCE, GANNAVARAM
- COLLEGE OF VETERINARY SCIENCE PRODDATUR
- COLLEGE OF VETERINARY SCIENCE, TIRUPATI
AIPVT Counselling 2023
From 2017, the council decided to use the NEET UG merit list to provide admission into veterinary courses under 15% AQI seats. Candidates should meet the above eligibility criteria which are decided by the VCI. AIPVT 2023 counseling will be conducted only in one round.
Documents Required For Verification
- Candidates have to produce the following documents in original along with the self-attested photocopies at the allotted college for verification:
- Secondary School Examination or Equivalent Certificate
- 10+2 Mark Sheet (Qualifying Examination Mark Sheet)
- 10+2 Certificate or Provisional Certificate (Qualifying Examination Certificate)
- Copy of AIPVT 2023 & NEET 2023 Application Form
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Rank Card
- Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Ration Card & Passport (Any One)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Character Certificate
- 6 Passport Size Colored Photographs & 1Postcard Size colored photograph (same as uploaded on the NEET 2020 application)
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
- PwD Certificate (If applicable)
AIVPT 2023 Highlights
Candidates should check the AIPVT 2023 entrance exam basic information from the given mentioned table:
AIPVT 2023 Basic Details
|Exam Name||AIVPT 2023 or All India Pre- Veterinary Test|
|Conducting Body||Veterinary Council of India|
|AIVPT Official Website||https://aipvt.vci.nic.in/|
Veterinary Council of India
The Veterinary Council of India (VCI) is a statutory body that regulates veterinary practice in India. Established under the Ministry of Agriculture of the Government of India in 1984, and based in New Delhi, the council is governed by the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984. The first members were nominated in 1989. The first elections to the council took place in 1999. It derives its funding from grants-in-aid from the Department of Animal Husbandry & Dairying of the Ministry of Agriculture.
When will vci counseling 2020 starts?
When will vci counseling start ??