AIPVT 2020 or All India Pre Veterinary Test will be conducted by the Veterinary Council of India. It is organized for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H courses under 15% All India Quota seats. The admission into these courses will be based on the NEET score 2020. AIPVT exam was replaced by the NEET in 2017. VCI will use the merit list of NEET UG 2020 for seat allocation to the recognized Veterinary Colleges (except Jammu and Kashmir). Total 434 seats are available for these courses under 15% (All India Quota) AIQ. The authority will release the application form in the month of July. Through this article, candidates can get detailed information about AIPVT 2020.
- NEET UG to be held on 13 September 2020.
- The Counselling schedule to be announced shortly.
AIPVT Counselling 2020
From 2017, the council decided to use the NEET UG merit list to provide admission into veterinary courses under 15% AIQ seats. Candidates should meet the above eligibility criteria which are decided by the VCI. AIPVT 2020 counselling will be conducted only in one round.
Documents Required For Verification
- Candidates have to produce the following documents in original along with the self-attested photocopies at the allotted college for verification:
- Secondary School Examination or Equivalent Certificate
- 10+2 Mark Sheet (Qualifying Examination Mark Sheet)
- 10+2 Certificate or Provisional Certificate (Qualifying Examination Certificate)
- Copy of AIPVT 2020 & NEET 2020 Application Form
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Rank Card
- Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Ration Card & Passport (Any One)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Character Certificate
- 6 Passport Size Colored Photographs & 1Postcard Size coloured photograph (same as uploaded on the NEET 2020 application)
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
- PwD Certificate (If applicable)
AIPVT 2020 Application Form
Candidates can able to fill AIPVT 2020 Application form on the official website. Candidates can check all essential information related to the application in the given points:
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form after the announcement of the NEET result.
- The AIPVT 2020 Application form for counselling will be issued from the second week of September 2020.
- Candidates will fill the application till the last date, i.e. the third week of September 2020.
- During registration, candidates have to fill several choices as per their preferences.
- Candidate must take the print copy of the confirmation page for future use.
- After getting a seat, the candidate should report to the allotted college within a given period along with all necessary documents.
- Candidate eligibility criteria & various documents will be verified by the institution. The decision of the college will be final for admission.
- If candidate document found false at any time, then their candidature/admission will be cancelled & criminal proceedings may be initiated against them as per law by the authorities of concerned Universities/College.
- Candidates, those fail to report at the allotted institution, they will lose their claims for any seat under 15% AIQ.
- If the seats remain vacant, then the authority will release notice for allocation of remaining vacant seats. If seats remain vacant, then the authority will release notice for allocation of remaining vacant seat.
AIPVT Application Fee
- Candidates can pay the application fee through RGTS/NEFT.
- The application fee will be non-refundable.
The application fee for the AIPVT 2020 is mentioned below category wise:
AIPVT 2020 Registration Fees
AIPVT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the AIPVT 2020, candidates should fulfil the given eligibility criteria. It is compulsory for the applying candidates must be qualified NEET 2020 examination.
- Qualifying Exam: Pass the qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology and English (as a core course) subjects. OR Pass an examination equivalent to intermediate science examination of an Indian University or Board recognized by the AIU (Association of Indian Universities) taking Physics, Chemistry & Biology including a practical test in each of these subjects and English.
- Minimum Marks: Pass the above examination with 50% aggregate marks in English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology subjects. Candidates should pass class 12th with 47.5% total marks (43.5% for SC/ST or other special categories).
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- If any candidate belongs from Jammu & Kashmir state, they are not eligible to apply for admission into these courses under 15% AIQ.
- However, candidates, those are residing in Jammu & Kashmir state and not domiciled in this state can apply. They have to submit an Affidavit to the allotted Veterinary College at the time of admission.
- Minimum Age Limit: Candidates age should be 17 years on or before 31st December 2020.
- Maximum Age Limit: Candidates age should not be exceeded to 25 years on or before 31 December 2020.
- Relaxation: For SC/ST/OBC category, 5 years relaxation in maximum age limit.
- 01 January 1989 to 01 January 2003 (SC/ST/OBC Category)
- 01 January 1994 to 01 January 2003 (General Category)
Check below the reservation of seats In Veterinary Colleges under 15% All India Quota:
Scheduled Caste (SC)
Scheduled Tribe (ST)
Other Backward Classes – Non-Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL)
Physically Handicapped (Horizontal basis)
AIPVT 2020 Result
Candidates can check the AIPVT 2020 result details through the below mentioned points:
- Candidates will check their result of the seat allocation through online mode by clicking the link RESULT.
- The result will be declared in the second week of September 2020 in a pdf format. In the result card, the details about allotted college, choice & rank will be given.
- Candidates should download their allotment letter for admission to the allotted college.
- The allotment of seat will be made through online counselling. Candidates will not be informed individually regarding the counselling through offline mode.
- The seat will be allotted to the candidates according to the filled choices & availability of seat at his/ her rank subject to fulfilling criteria in terms of nationality, age, essential qualification etc.
- The allotment/counselling will be organized as per the category rank (UR/ SC/ ST/UR-PH/ SC-PH/ ST-PH) only.
- The allotment/counselling of OBC category candidates will be done along with the GEN category candidates.
Participating Institute of AIPVT Exam 2020
- N.T. RAMA RAO COLLEGE OF VETERINARY SCIENCE, GANNAVARAM
- COLLEGE OF VETERINARY SCIENCE PRODDATUR
- COLLEGE OF VETERINARY SCIENCE, TIRUPATI
AIVPT 2020 Highlights
Candidates should check the AIPVT 2020 entrance exam basic information from the given mentioned table:
|Exam Name||AIVPT 2020 or All India Pre- Veterinary Test|
|Conducting Body||Veterinary Council of India|
|AIVPT Official Website||https://aipvt.vci.nic.in/|
Veterinary Council of India
The Veterinary Council of India (VCI) is a statutory body which regulates veterinary practice in India. Established under the Ministry of Agriculture of the Government of India in 1984, and based in New Delhi, the council is governed by the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984. The first members were nominated in 1989. The first elections to the council took place in 1999.
It derives its funding from grants-in-aid from the Department of Animal Husbandry & Dairying of the Ministry of Agriculture.