AIPVT Cut Off 2022 is the minimum marks that are set by the conducting authority based on which the candidates will be selected for the next rounds. Cut off marks are calculated on the basis of various factors such as the total number of seats available, the total number of candidates who appeared in the All India Pre Veterinary Test, the difficulty level of the paper, and previous year trends. Candidates securing a rank that is below the cut off will not be considered for admission. Read the complete article to get other relevant information about AIPVT 2022 Cut Off.
Factors determining the AIPVT Cut Off 2022
Following are the factors which affect the cut off marks:
- Availability of seats or number of seats available for any course.
- Previous year cut off
- Number of candidates appearing for the exam
- The difficulty level of the entrance exam
AIPVT 2022 expected cut off for various categories is given below:
AIPVT 2022 Expected Cut Off
|General category candidates
|Other Backward Class
AIPVT 2022 Qualifying Marks
Below is the category-wise minimum marks along with the qualifying percentile.
- Normalization of marks comprises of the total percentile of marks according to which rank is calculated and selected candidates are allowed for counselling in different colleges..
The calculation of the candidate’s percentile is based on their rank secured in comparison to other candidates. The category wise qualifying percentile in AIPVT 2022 is tabulated below:
|Qualifying Marks Out of 720
|Reserved category (OBC, SC, ST)
|General category- Physically Handicapped
|Reserved category- Physically Handicapped
The procedure to calculate the score based on the AIPVT 2022 marking scheme:
- For every correct answer, the candidate will be given a score of +4 marks.
- For each incorrect answer, -1 will be deducted.
- For more than one marked answer, -1 will be deducted.
- For un-attempted answers, the student will score 0 marks.