AIPVT 2023 Application Form will be available on the official website from July 2023. The All India Pre-Veterinary Test shall be done in the online mode. This exam will be conducted by the Veterinary Council of India (VCI) for admissions into UG courses which are B.V.Sc. and A.H. courses across universities and veterinary colleges across the country. The exam would be conducted once every year at the national level only. Candidates interested in applying for the examination can go through the article for details regarding the application form and its related procedures.
AIPVT 2023 Important Dates
The following are the important details regarding the AIPVT 2023 application form. Students are advised to follow the tentative dates carefully:
AIPVT 2023 Important Dates
Online registration for AIPVT
End of counselling for AIPVT
|3rd week of July 2023
NOTE: The above dates are tentative and based on the previous year’s data. The actual dates can be verified on the official website.
AIPVT 2023 Application Form
The following are a few important points about the AIPVT 2023 application form:
- AIPVT 2023 application form can be filled in the online mode on the official website of respective authority.
- Personal, educational and contact details must be filled in the application form.
- All the details must be filled carefully and must be submitted before the specified date.
- Candidates will also have to upload scanned copies of their passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- The application fee for this examination can be paid using NEFT or RGTS.
- The application fee once paid is non-refundable under any circumstances
- The printout of the filled application form must be taken and kept safe by the candidate until the admission process ends.
Documents to be uploaded in AIPVT 2023 Application Form
The following is a list of documents to be uploaded while filling the AIPVT 2023 application form:
- Marks sheet of the candidate’s class 10th.
- Class 10th pass certificate of the candidate.
- Marksheet of 10+2 class.
- Ranked card of NEET 2023
- Admit card of NEET 2023
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature (JPG/JPEG format, less than 100kB size)
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature (JPG/JPEG format, less than 50kB size)
AIPVT 2023 Application Fee
The AIPVT 2023 application fee can be paid using NEFT/RGTS mode only. Other modes of payment are not acceptable by the VCI. The application fee is as follows:
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through payment gateway mode.
Online Mode: Candidates can pay the application fee through Net Banking, NEFT, and RTGS (Real-time gross settlement).
AIPVT 2023 Application Fee
|General/ Unreserved/ OBC (Other Backward Classes)
|SC (Schedule Cast)/ ST (Scheduled Tribes)/ PWD
Disclaimer: The application fee is non-refundable, and requests for the same shall not be accepted under any circumstances.
How to fill the AIPVT 2023 Application Form?
The following is the step-by-step procedure to fill the AIPVT 2023 application form:
In this step, candidates need to visit the official website of the respective university.
- Candidates have to visit the official website.
- On the home page, a link for registration shall be available.
- After clicking on the link, candidates will have to enter their email ID and mobile number to begin their registration process.
- Verification of the candidate’s mobile number will be done, and a link in the form of a message will be sent to the candidate.
- By opening the link, candidates can proceed to fill the application form.
Step-2: Filling the AIPVT 2023 Application Form
In this step, candidates need to fill their Academic, Personal, and Qualification details according to the given 10th class mark sheet.
- The candidates have to open the link sent to them via email or message to open the application form.
- In the application form, candidates will have to fill personal, educational as well as contact details.
- Personal details such as the candidate’s name, date of birth, gender, email ID, phone number, domicile, etc. must be filled.
- Educational details such as candidate’s class 10th and 12th details or their equivalent details must be filled in the application form.
- Contact details like address must be filled in the application form.
- After verifying all the details, candidates can proceed to pay the application fee.
- All the details in AIPVT 2023 application form must be carefully verified before making the payment as it is non-refundable.
Step-3: Uploading the documents
In this part, candidates need to upload their scanned images and signatures according to the given prescribed format.
- After filling all the details in the application form, candidates will have to upload the documents.
- Scanned copies of the candidate’s passport size photograph and signature must be uploaded.
- The photograph must have 80 per cent of the focus on the candidate and 20 percentage on the outer edge brightening the candidate’s face.
- The scanned copies must be in either JPEG or JPG format only within the size limits.
- After uploading the documents candidates can proceed to make the fee payment.
Step-4: Fee payment
In this step, applicants need to pay the registration application amount. Candidates are carefully check the application form before making payment.
- Candidates have to make the payment using NEFT/RGTS only.
- The application fee category-wise is mentioned above to which candidates need to refer before making the payment.
- The details of the transaction must be entered on the website for processing the application form.
- Transaction ID, name of the branch of the particular bank used for NEFT transaction, fee amount paid through NEFT, etc. must be entered.
- After the details have been filled and the payment accepted, candidates will have to download the application form.
- This printout must be kept safe until the admission process is completed.
There is no correction window for AIPVT 2023
Application Form. So candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully. Once the application fee is paid, it will not be refundable.
AIPVT 2023 Result
The AIPVT result 2023 will be announced online on the official website. The AIPVT scorecard will be released after the releasing of the AIPVT answer key. The shortlisted candidate will be notified for about the counselling session for the AIPVT admission process