AIPVT Counselling 2020 will be organised by the Veterinary Council of India(VCI) for candidates based on NEET UG scores. Candidates have to register and pay the fee online made for admission to B.V.Sc & A.H degree program to participate in counselling. Candidates are allotted seats through counselling under 15% All India Quota. Shortlisted candidates are called for reporting at the campus for document verification. Candidates are advised to read the complete article to get detailed information about AIPVT 2020 Counselling.
AIPVT 2020 Counselling Dates
Candidates check AIPVT counselling dates below:-
|Publication of seats||The third week of July 2020|
|Online Registration Choice Filling||The fourth week of July 2020|
|Seat Allotment||The fourth week of July 2020|
|Declarations of Result||The fourth week of July 2020|
|Reporting starts||The fourth week of July 2020|
|Vacant Seat Publications||The first week of August 2020|
|Seat Allotment||The second week of August 2020|
|Declarations of Result||The second week of August 2020|
|Reporting Starts||The third week of August 2020|
|Vacant Seat Publications||The third week of August 2020|
|Seat Allotment||The third week of August 2020|
|Declarations of Result||The fourth week of August 2020|
|Reporting Starts||The fourth week of August 2020|
AIPVT 2020 Counselling Process
The candidate can check here all the important AIPVT counselling 2020 guidance points in the given list below:
- The counselling will be started after the announcement of AIPVT result of 2020.
- AIPVT counselling 2020 will be conducted through online mode.
- The candidate has to fill the AIPVT counselling form 2020 for the e-counselling.
- The candidate must have to attend AIPVT counselling session to get the admission seat.
- Candidates have to register first to attend the AIPVT e-counselling session.
- Candidates have to report at the campus for document verification by online mode.
- Candidates have to accept the VIC seat allotment letter and then pay admission Fee.
How to Apply for AIPVT 2020 Counselling?
The candidate must follow all the step apply for AIPVT 2020 counselling session which is described in the listed below:
- The candidate must visit the AIPVT official website to apply for AIPVT counselling session.
- Candidates have to log in for counselling.
- Candidates to select choices and preferences.
- Pay AIPVT counselling 2020 Fee and finish the registration for e-counselling.
Documents Required for AIPVT 2020 Counselling
Candidates can check here are all the important documents are listed which candidates must carry at AIPVT 2020 offline counselling session for the verification which given in the list below:
- Counselling Registration Form
- NEET UG 2020 Application Form
- NEET UG 2020 Admit Card
- NEET UG 2020 Rank Card
- Class 10+2 Marksheets
- Class 10+2 Admit Card
- Birth Certificates
- Aadhar Card details
- Ration Card details
- Voter ID Card
- Caste Certificate
- Physical Disability Certificate(if needed)
- Candidates Passport-size(6 photographs)
AIPVT 2020 Seat Allotment Process
The candidates can check AIPVT seat allotment procedure in the given list below:
- Seats allotted to Candidates for admission in a B.V.Sc & A.H program based on the choice preference given to the candidates, their category, and rank in the NEET UG 2020.
- The counselling process will be held on four rounds:-
- First Round
- Second Round
- Third Round
- Mop-up Round
- Candidates have to accept the allotted seats by paying the allotted seats before the given schedule in order to confirm the seats else candidature is canceled for further rounds.
- It is mandatory to pay admission Fee in order to take part in further rounds of counselling.
- Candidates with higher choice able to participate for further rounds until they secure the desired seat of their choice.