All India Sankara Engineering Entrance Examination commonly abbreviated as AISEEE 2023 will be conducted by Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswathi Viswa Maha Vidyalaya (SCSVMV). This is an entrance exam organized at a university level. The candidates who wish to pursue their career in the engineering field can give this exam and hence get admission into the undergraduate engineering programs offered by SCSVMV University (which includes entry B.E. in Civil/ Civil & Structural/ CSE/ ECE/ EEE/ EIE/ Manufacturing/ Mechanical/ Mechatronics). This exam is conducted once a year mostly in April. Candidates can read the following article to get more information about AISEEE 2023.
AISEEE 2023 Exam Status
Candidates can check the AISEEE 2023 exam status from the below table:
All India Sankara Engineering Entrance Examination
All India Sankara Engineering Entrance Exam 2023 Status
|The official notification is yet to release.|
|yet to announce|
|yet to release|
AISEEE 2023 Exam Dates
The candidate can check all the important dates of AISEEE 2023 in the table given below:
AISEEE 2023 Schedule
Important Dates (tentative)
AISEEE Application Form release date
Last date to submit AISEEE application form
Availability of AISEEE admit card
Result declaration date
What is AISEEE ?
Answer: All India Sankara Engineering Entrance Examination (AISEEE) is an entrance examination conducted by the SCSVMV (Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya every year for admission into engineering courses in affiliated colleges. The exam measures the skill level of applicants and seeks to identify those with a proven prospect of success in these programs. The AISEEE is open to students who have passed their 10+2 standard or equivalent.
AISEEE 2023 Application Form
The candidates need to know all the details regarding the AISEEE application form 2023
. So before filling the application form candidate should go through the eligibility criteria first. Candidates can check the details regarding the application form:
- AISEEE application form 2023 will be released by conducting body.
- Candidates can go to the official website and pay the application fee online.
- They can also pay the fee offline at the fee counter at the designated center.
- Also, candidates will have to fill in their personal, educational, and contact details.
Application submission through Offline:
• Application Form and Prospectus can be obtained in person at the Admission Office of SCSVMV, Enathur, Kanchipuram.
• The applications duly filled should be sent either by Registered Post or can be handed over in person at the Admission office of the University.
Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya,
Call us 9629032323 / 9629001144
AISEEE 2023 Application Fee
The AISEEE 2023 application fee/registration fee varies according to the appearing candidate's category which is shown below:
Examination Fee for AISEEE 2023
|Category||Application Fee (in Rs.)|
|For all categories except SC/ST||500|
Mode of Payment: The candidates can pay the application fee/registration fee via, online mode by credit card, debit card, or net banking.
AISEEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- BE courses: The candidate must have cleared the 10+2 exam with a minimum aggregate of 50 percent.
- BE lateral entry: The candidate must clear the B.Sc. examination with 60 percent marks and must have mathematics as one of the main subjects.
- The applicants should have cleared their HSC from a recognized university or board.
- Age Criteria: There is no age limitation for the candidates to apply for the AISEEE exam 2023
AISEEE 2023 Exam Pattern
The candidates need to have a complete idea of the exam pattern of AISEEE. The details about AISEEE exam pattern 2023 are given below:
- Exam Mode: The AISEEE exam would be conducted in both online (computer-based test)and offline mode(pen and paper-based test).
- Exam Duration: The candidates would get 75 minutes to complete their paper.
- The total number of questions: The question paper will have 90 multiple-choice questions.
- Section: The question paper has been divided into three sections.
- Subjects: The questions will be asked from Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry subjects.
- Marking Scheme: The candidates will be awarded one mark for every correct answer and there is no negative marking.
AISEEE 2023 Syllabus
Candidates must refer to the table given below to have an understanding of the AISEEE Exam Pattern 2023.
- Tech: The AISEE question paper 2023 would be containing questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects.
- Topics: The AISEE syllabus 2023 will be based on the 11th and 12th standard exam syllabus followed by the recognized board in India.
The topic-wise AISEEE syllabus is provided hereby:
AISEEE Syllabus 2023
- Applications Of Matrices And Determinants
- Vector Algebra
- Complex Numbers
- Analytical Geometry
- Differential Calculus and its Applications
- Integral Calculus And Its Applications
- Differential Equations
- Discrete Mathematics
- Probability Distributions
- Atomic Structure 2
- Periodic classification 2
- p - Block Elements
- d - Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds and Bio-coordination Compounds
- Nuclear chemistry
- Solid-state 2
- Thermodynamics 2
- Chemical equilibrium 2
- Chemical Kinetics 2
- Surface Chemistry
- Electrochemistry 1
- Electrochemistry 2
- Isomerism in Organic Chemistry
- Hydroxy Derivatives
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds
- Chemistry in Action
- Current Electricity
- Effects Of Electric Current
- Electromagnetic Induction And Alternating Current
- Electronics Waves And Wave Optics
- Atomic Physics
- Dual Nature Of Radiation And Matter Relativity
- Nuclear Physics
- Semiconductor Devices And Their Applications
- Communication Systems
This syllabus is based on the latest update by the conducting body.
AISEEE 2023 Preparation Tips
Candidates appearing for the AISEEE 2023, are advised to have a check on the preparation tips for AISEEE 2023 entrance exam for better preparation:
- The students must a timetable and must follow their timetable.
- The candidates must make their notes properly so that they can revise the previously studied topics easily.
- The applicants must have all the information about the exam patterns and syllabus which will help the candidates to prepare easily for the exam.
- The aspirants must refer to the books written by renowned authors.
- The candidates need to give equal time to all the subjects and focus more on the subject which they find difficult.
- The applicants must not lose their focus from academics and should keep themselves focused.
- The aspirants also need to take care of their diet and have an adequate amount of rest.
- The appearing candidates are advised to follow previosu year questions(PYQs) regularly to have a brief idea about the exam.
- The candidates can do meditation to manage their stress.
AISEEE 2023 Admit Card
- The AISEEE Admit Card 2023 will be available soon.
- The candidates can download the same from the official website.
- Only those candidates would be issued the admit card who have successfully submitted their application form as well as paid their application fee on or before the last date.
- If any discrepancy is found in the application form of the candidates or they have not submitted the application form on or before the last date they will not be issued the admit card.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam in case they do not have their admit cards with them on the exam day at the exam venue.
Details mentioned on the AISEEE admit card are:
- Candidate's Name
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Examination center name
- Code of exam center
- General instruction regading the AISEEE 2023 exam.
AISEEE 2023 Result
The detailed information regarding AISEEE 2023 Result is given below:
- The scorecard will be released on the official website of the conducting body.
- The result will be released in the form of a merit list.
- Selected candidates have to prepare themselves for the counseling round.
AISEEE 2023 Counseling
After AISEEE 2023 exam and result declaration, the university will start counseling details for which can be obtained from the official website:
- Only AISEEE qualified candidates will be called for counseling.
- Counseling for all UG courses will be held at SCSVMV University, Enathur, Kanchipuram.
- All shortlisted candidates must be accompanied by the parents to attend the counseling session.
- Call letters will be sent to the successful candidates only by post which they can download from the website.
- Candidates will be called for counseling as per their order of merit in each course.
AISEEE 2023 Courses Offered
The candidates can check courses offered on qualifying AISEEE 2023:
- B.E. Computer Science & Engineering
- B.E. Civil & Structural Engineering
- B.E. Civil Engineering
- B.E. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.E. Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.E. Mechanical Engineering
- B.E. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.E. Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- B.Tech. Information Technology
AISEEE 2023 Highlights
Below given are the main or vital points of the AISEEE exam:
Name of the exam
|All India Sankara Engineering Entrance Examination|
Exam conducting body
Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswathi Viswa Maha Vidyalaya (SCSVMV)
National Level Entrance exam
Undergraduate engineering programs
AISEEE Official website
Online (computer-based test)and Offline mode(pen and paper-based test)
Admission into undergraduate engineering programs offered by Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswathi Viswa Maha Vidyalaya University
Stay connected with entrancezone for information about the All India Sankara Engineering Entrance Examination(AISEEE) conducted by Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswathi Viswa Maha Vidyalaya (SCSVMV)
Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswathi Viswa Maha Vidyalaya
The Maha Swamiji of Sri Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam
had cherished a desire to revive Kanchipuram
to its pristine glory as a center of learning. The Viswa Maha Vidyalaya at Kanchi
was established with the benign Blessings of Their Holiness Pujyasri Jayendra Saraswathi Swamiji and Pujyasri Sankara Vijayendra Saraswathi Swamiji
and it attained the status of Deemed University in 1993. Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa
Maha Vidyalaya, formed under the aegis of Sri Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam Charitable Trust in 1993, is located in a sprawling complex of 50 acres at Mathur, at a distance of about 4 Kilometers from Kanchipuram. The University has a campus in Poonamalle, Chennai, housing an Ayurveda College, research center, and hospital. The University has a unique focus on integrating traditional knowledge with modern scientific practices with a global outlook.