AISEEE 2020 application form submission last date has been extended until 15 August 2020. It is also known as All India Sankara Engineering Entrance Examination. The conducting body of this examination is Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswathi Viswa Maha Vidyalaya (SCSVMV). This is an entrance exam organized at a university level. The candidates who wish to pursue their career in the engineering field can give this exam and hence get admission into the undergraduate engineering programs offered by SCSVMV University (which includes entry B.E. in Civil/ Civil & Structural/ CSE/ ECE/ EEE/ EIE/ Manufacturing/ Mechanical/ Mechatronics). This exam is conducted once in a year mostly in April 2020.
AISEEE 2020 online registration has been extended until 15 August 2020.
AISEEE 2020 Application Form
The candidates need to know all the details regarding AISEEE application form 2020
. So before filling the application form candidate should go through the eligibility criteria first. Candidates can check the details regarding application form:
- AISEEE application form 2020 has been released on the official website.
- The last date to fill the form was 31 May 2020..
- Candidates can go to the official website and pay the application fee online.
- They can also pay the fee offline at the fee counter at the designated centre.
- Also, candidates will have to fill their personal, educational and contact details.
Application submission through Offline:
• Application Form and Prospectus can be obtained in person at the Admission Office of SCSVMV, Enathur, Kanchipuram.
• The applications duly filled should be sent either by Registered Post or can be handed over in person at the Admission office of the University.
Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya,
Call us 9629032323 / 9629001144
AISEEE 2020 Application Fee
The AISEEE 2020 application fee varies according to the candidate's category which is shown below:
Examination Fee for AISEEE 2020
|Category||Application Fee (in Rs.)|
|For all categories except SC/ST||500|
Mode of Payment: The candidates can pay the application fee through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
AISEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- BE courses: The candidate must have cleared 10+2 exam with a minimum aggregate of 50 per cent.
- BE lateral entry: The candidate must clear B.Sc. examination with 60 per cent marks and must have mathematics as one of the main subjects.
- The applicants should have cleared their HSC from a recognized university or board.
- Age Criteria: There is no age limitation for the candidates to apply for AISEEE exam 2020.
Download AISEEE 2020 Prospectus Pdf
AISEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The candidates need to have a complete idea of the exam pattern of AISEEE. The details about AISEEE exam pattern 2020 are given below:
- Exam Mode: The AISEEE exam would be conducted in both online (computer-based test)and offline mode(pen and paper-based test).
- Exam Duration: The candidates would get 75 minutes to complete their paper.
- The total number of questions: The question paper will have 90 multiple-choice questions.
- Section: The question paper has been divided into three sections.
- Subjects: The questions will be asked from Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry subjects.
- Marking Scheme: The candidates will be awarded one mark for every correct answer and there is no negative marking.
Candidates can check AISEE Exam 2020 Information Bulletin
AISEEE 2020 Syllabus
Candidates must refer the table given below to have an understanding for the AISEEE Exam Pattern 2020.
- Tech: The AISEE question paper 2020 would be containing questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Topics: The AISEE syllabus 2020 will be based on the 11th and 12th standard exam syllabus followed by the recognised board in India.
The topic-wise AISEEE syllabus is provided hereby:
AISEEE Syllabus 2020
Applications Of Matrices And Determinants
Differential Calculus and its Applications
Integral Calculus And Its Applications
Atomic Structure 2
Periodic classification 2
p - Block Elements
d - Block Elements
Coordination Compounds and Bio-coordination Compounds
Chemical equilibrium 2
Chemical Kinetics 2
Isomerism in Organic Chemistry
Organic Nitrogen Compounds
Chemistry in Action
Effects Of Electric Current
Electromagnetic Induction And Alternating Current
Electronics Waves And Wave Optics
Dual Nature Of Radiation And Matter Relativity
Semiconductor Devices And Their Applications
This syllabus is based on the latest update by the conducting body.
AISEEE 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates have to check the preparation tips for AISEEE 2020 entrance exam for better prepare:
- The students must follow their time table.
- The candidates must make their notes properly so that they can revise the previously studied topics easily.
- The applicants must have all the information about exam pattern and syllabus which will help the candidates to prepare easily for the exam.
- The aspirants must refer to the books written by renowned authors.
- The candidates need to give equal time to all the subjects and focus more on the subject in which they find difficult.
- The applicants must not lose their focus from the academics and should keep themselves focused.
- The aspirants also need to take care of their diet and have an adequate amount of rest.
- The candidates can do meditation to manage their stress.
AISEEE 2020 Admit Card
- The AISEEE Admit Card 2020 will be available from 21 April.
- The candidates can download the same from the official website.
- Only those candidates would be issued the admit card who have successfully submitted their application form as well as paid their application fee on or before the last date.
- If any discrepancy is found in the application form of the candidates or they have not submitted the application form on or before the last date they will not be issued the admit card.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam in case they do not have their admit cards with them on the exam day.
Details mentioned on the AISEEE admit card are:
- Candidate's Name
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Examination centre name
- Code of exam centre
AISEEE 2020 Result
The detailed information regarding AISEEE 2020 Result is given below:
- The result of AISEEE 2020 will be released in the last week of April 2020.
- The scorecard will be released on the official website of conducting body.
- The result will be released in the form of merit list.
- Selected candidates have to prepare themselves for counselling round.
AISEEE 2020 Counselling
After AISEEE 2020 exam and result declaration, the university will start counselling details for which can be obtained from the official website:
- Only AISEEE qualified candidate will be called for counselling.
- Counselling for all UG courses will be held at SCSVMV University, Enathur, Kanchipuram.
- All shortlisted candidates must be accompanied by the parents to attend the counselling session.
- Call letters will be sent to the successful candidates only by post which they can download from the website.
- Candidates will be called for counselling as per their order of merit in each course.
AISEEE 2020 Courses Offered
The candidates can check courses offered on qualifying AISEEE 2020:
- B.E. Computer Science & Engineering
- B.E. Civil & Structural Engineering
- B.E. Civil Engineering
- B.E. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.E. Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.E. Mechanical Engineering
- B.E. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.E. Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- B.Tech. Information Technology
AISEEE 2020 Highlights
Below given are the main or vital points of the AISEEE exam:
Name of the exam
|All India Sankara Engineering Entrance Examination|
Exam conducting body
Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswathi Viswa Maha Vidyalaya (SCSVMV)
National Level Entrance exam
Undergraduate engineering programmes
AISEEE 2020 Official website
Online (computer-based test)and Offline mode(pen and paper-based test)
Admission into undergraduate engineering programmes offered by Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswathi Viswa Maha Vidyalaya University
Stay connected for All India Sankara Engineering Entrance Examination(AISEEE) conducted by Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswathi Viswa Maha Vidyalaya (SCSVMV).
Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswathi Viswa Maha Vidyalaya
The Maha Swamiji of Sri Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam had cherished a desire to revive Kanchipuram to its pristine glory as a centre of learning. The Viswa Mahavidyalaya at Kanchi was established with the benign Blessings of Their Holiness Pujyasri Jayendra Saraswathi Swamiji and Pujyasri Sankara Vijayendra Saraswathi Swamiji and it attained the status of Deemed University in 1993. Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya, formed under the aegis of Sri Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam Charitable Trust in 1993, is located in a sprawling complex of 50 acres at Mathur, at a distance of about 4 Kilometres from Kanchipuram. The University has a campus in Poonamalle, Chennai, housing an Ayurveda College, research centre and hospital. The University has a unique focus on integrating traditional knowledge with modern scientific practices with a global outlook.