AISEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria is set by the exam conducting body - Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswathi Viswa Maha Vidyalaya (SCSVMV). It is the main conducting authority of Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswathi Viswa Maha Vidyalaya 2021. This exam is a university level exam conducted once a year. The candidates must know all the information related to the AISEEE eligibility criteria before filling the application form. They should know whether they are eligible for the AISEEE entrance test for which they are applying or not. Therefore, candidates can go through the whole article below to know about the officially announced eligibility for AISEEE 2021.
AISEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for AISEEE 2021 for BE entry courses offered at Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswathi Viswa Maha Vidyalaya. Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria for AISEEE 2021 for BE courses below. The eligibility criteria of AISEEE 2021 for the courses is given below. Candidates must ensure the AISEEE entrance exam that they are eligible or not. The eligibility criteria for the application form varies from entry to entry which is given below:
- Vital: Aspirants must check if they satisfy the eligibility criteria implanted by AISEEE 2021 or not. Only if they satisfy the criteria, the candidate's application form will be accepted.
- Domicile: Aspirants from any state in India can apply for the AISEEE 2021 Exam conducted by SCSVMV.
- Overseas: Aspirants belonging to foreign nationals (NRI's) can also apply for the AISEEE 2021 exam if he/she has the citizenship proof issued by foreign authorities.
Eligibility Criteria for BE Program
The vital information regarding the eligibility criteria of the BE program is given below:
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in XII grade.
- Eligibility: The candidate should have cleared the 12th board examination with a minimum of 50 percent marks.
- Final Year Aspirants: Who are appearing for the final exam (12th std) is eligible for the exam. At the time of AISEEE 2021 Counselling, they should be able to submit their mark sheet.
Eligibility Criteria for BE Lateral Entry
The vital information regarding the eligibility criteria of the BE Lateral entry program is given below:
- Minimum requirement: Candidate must have cleared B.Sc. from any recognized university/institution recognized by the UGC with a minimum of 60 percent marks.
- Mandatory subject: They must have studied Mathematics as one of the main subjects.
- Candidates holding a diploma degree in Engineering are also eligible to apply for the exam.
Eligibility Criteria for Part-Time BE
The vital information regarding the eligibility criteria of the Part-time BE program is given below:
- Degree: The Aspirants should have a diploma in engineering degree.
- Work experience: A minimum of 2-year working experience in the industry is required to be qualified.
Age limit of AISEEE:
The age limit of the AISEEE is given below:
- Lower age limit: There is no lower age limit for the AISEEE entrance exam prescribed by the conducting body.
- Upper age limit: There is no upper age limit for the entrance test of AISEEE.
Category Reservation in AISEEE:
There is no category reservation for the AISEEE exam till now. Candidates can keep visiting this for the latest updates in category reservation for the AISEEE exam as notifies by the conducting body.