AISEEE 2020 Application form has been released from 15 December 2019. The last date of filing the application form is in the 30 April 2020. This exam is conducted at the state level by Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswathi Viswa Maha Vidyalaya (SCSVMV). AISEEE offer admission in engineering courses. Interested candidate can go through the following article for detailed information regarding application form AISEEE exam 2020.
AISEEE 2020 Application Form Dates
The detailed information regarding AISEEE 2020 Application form dates are given below:
AISEEE Application form Dates
|Availability of Application Form||15 December 2019|
|Last date to submit Application Form||30 April 2020|
The above-given details are published by Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswathi Viswa Maha Vidyalaya.
AISEEE 2020 Application form
The detailed vital information regarding the AISEEE 2020 Application form is given below:
- The application form will be filled through online mode.
- Candidate can fill the application form on the official website.
- Form other than online mode will not be accepted by conducting body in any circumstance.
- In application form candidate have to provide all the detailed information about themselves.
- Applicant have to upload the scanned image and signature of himself in the form.
- No hard copy of the form will be accepted by the SCSVMV.
Important Instructions regarding AISEEE Application form 2020
The detailed important instructions regarding AISEEE application form is given below:
- The incompletely filled form will be not accepted by the conducting body.
- The refund of the application fee once paid will not be refunded back at any condition.
- The entire process of filling the application form is online
AISEEE 2020 Application Form Last Date
Interested candidates those are willing to fill the form have to fill their application form before last date because conducting body do not accept any late application form
Documents required while filling AISEEE 2020 Application form
There are some document need to be uploaded will filling the application form. The list of document to be uploaded is given below:
- Scanned Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Category Certificate
- High School Mark sheet
- Senior Secondary School mark sheet
AISEEE 2020 Application Fee
The given table contains the category-wise details about All India Sankara Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 Application Fees:
AISEEE 2020 Regsitration Fees
|Category||Amount (in Rs.)|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode only:
- The Registration fees can be submitted by Debit/Credit card/Net Banking Service.
- After successful payment, the applicant will be able to print the Confirmation Page.
- In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled, and the amount will be refunded to the applicant's account.
How to apply for AISEEE 2020?
The procedure of filling the application form is given below:
Step 1: AISEEE 2020 Registration
- Visit the AISEEE official website. Click on the ‘Apply for BE and B Tech courses’ tab to begin the registration process.
- Candidates are advised to go through a set of instructions. In this they have to fill in details like their name, email ID, mobile number, state and city to register. The candidate also have to choose password for their registration account.
Step 2: AISEEE 2020 Application Form
- A link will be sent to the registered email ID of candidate to continue the further steps.
- Click on the link and then application form will appear on the screen.
- The application form is divided into 5 sections- Course Details, Application Details, Parents’ Details, Communication Address and Academic Qualifications.
- Candidates can choose 3 branches of engineering as preferred by them in decreasing order of their choice.
- Applicants also have to enter details related to their academic qualifications.
- After completing this step, candidate have to choose the option of ‘Next’.
Step 3: Uploading Documents
- Candidates must have their scanned copies of the photograph, their signature as well as signature of parent.
- Aspirants have to upload their scanned images, passport-sized photograph and signature.
- The size of files should be less than 500 KB.
- Apart from these, there will also be optional documents which candidate have to upload like proof of address, class 12th marksheet, statement of annual income etc.
- Candidate can check the preview of the uploaded documents from their screen. Click on ‘Next’ after ascertaining that documents are uploaded correctly.
Step 4: Payment of Fees
- In the last step candidate have to pay the application fee that varies as per their category.
- registration fees can be paid in online mode- Debit/ Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Fees can also be paid by Demand Draft and Vouchers. To render fees via these methods, candidates must follow the instructions as given on the website page upon selecting this method.
- Candidates must ensure that they keep the receipt of fees safely.
Details in Application Form
Candidates must enter information about the following details asked in the AISEEE Application Form 2020:
|Candidate’s name||As on class 10th Marksheet|
|Email ID||Valid email ID for future correspondence|
|Mobile number||Valid contact number for future correspondence|
|Date of Birth||In DD/MM/YYYY format|
|Gender||Choose whether Male/ Female|
|Nationality||Whether Indian or Foreign National|
|Category||Choose whether Open/OBC/SC/ST|
|Full name of Father and Mother||As on class 10th Marksheet|
|Landline and Mobile number||Valid contact number for future correspondence|
|Address||Permanent address of candidate’s parents|
|Occupation and Designation||Work details of both parents|
|Total income||Less than or greater than 6 lakhs|
|Locality, pin-code, city, district, state||Mailing and permanent address of applicants|
|Class 10th and 12th year of passing||As per marksheet|
|Class 10th and 12th Institute and Board ||As per marksheet|
|Class 10th and 12th Hall ticket Number||As per hall ticket|
|Overall Percentage||Overall aggregate of 10 and 10+2 exam|