AISEEE 2020 Admit Card has released. AISEEE exam is conducted once in a year by the Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswathi Viswa Maha Vidyalaya (SCSVMV). AISEEE Admit Card will be issued to those candidates only who have submitted their application form in a prescribed format.
Candidates can go through the article below to know the details about AISEEE 2020 Admit Card.
AISEEE 2020 Admit Card
The admit card will be issued by the official authority -Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswathi Viswa Maha Vidyalaya (SCSVMV) to those candidates only who have submitted their application form on time in a prescribed format. It is mandatory to bring AISEEE 2020 Admit Card at the exam centre on the day of the exam.
The candidates should know the important information related to AISEEE Admit Card 2020 given below:
- AISEEE 2020 Admit Card will be released in April 2020 tentatively.
- Admit card of AISEEE will be available through online mode only.
- To download the admit card of AISEEE, candidates have to log in with application number, password and security key that was generated at the time of AISEEE registration.
- After downloading, candidates must check whether the information on the admit card is correct or not.
- If any discrepancy is found by the candidates in the information in their admit card then the candidates need to inform the same to the official authority of AISEEE exam.
- The seat will be randomly allotted to the candidate for the AISEEE on completing the procedure.
- Candidates found carrying any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except those mentioned above inside examination Hall of AISEEE will be debarred from appearing the examination.
- Mobile Phones, Bluetooth devices, Calculators, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of Calculator are not allowed in the AISEEE Examination Hall. Possession of such items during the AISEEE Examinations may lead to cancellation of aspirant.
- No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre-in-Charge, will leave his/her seat or AISEEE Examination Hall until the duration of examination is over.
Details on AISEEE Admit Card
The candidates must check the following details that are mentioned on the admit card of AISEEE is listed below:
- Candidate's Name
- Roll Number
- Name of the Exam Centre
- Centre Address
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
Candidate can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by the Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswathi Viswa Maha Vidyalaya.
Documents Required for AISEEE Examination 2020
Candidates must carry the documents following documents while appearing for AISEEE entrance exam:
- Print out of Hall Ticket
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officier
How to Download AISEEE 2020 Admit Card
Candidates must check the given below steps before download the AISEEE admit card:
- Step 1: Candidates have to visit the official website of conducting authority.
- Step 2: Click on the link ' All India Sankara Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 Admit Card'.
- Step 3: Candidates enter their registration number and password.
- Step 4: Candidates check their admit card of AISEEE carefully
- Step 5: Download and take the print out of the admit card for further reference