AJEE 2020 Application Form can be filled up and submitted online from 06 September 2020 to 06 October 2020. The candidates must ensure the eligibility criteria specifically for the course they are applying for. Only those candidates who are thus eligible for the course they desire, must fill up the AISECT AJEE application form 2021. The process of submitting the application form of AJEE 2021 examination, comes after the candidate has successfully registered for the examination, filled in all details in form, uploaded their photograph, and paid the application fee.
- The Online registration for the exam can be made from 06 September 2020 to 06 October 2020.
AJEE 2020 Application Form Dates
The AISECT AJEE 2020 examination is expected to be held in the month of October 2020 across India. The aspiring candidates would be able to fill up the application form online by visiting the official website of the examination. In order to have a better idea about the examination and its important dates the candidates are requested to through the tentative dates for AJEE 2020 examination in the table given below.
Important Dates (Expected)
Commencement of Online Registration
|06 September 2020 |
Last Date for Online Registration
|06 October 2020|
AJEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the AISECT AJEE 2020 Application Form on the official website of conducting authority. Candidates must check the given below points regarding AJEE Examination form:
- Candidates have to apply for AJEE Online Registration on the official website.
- It is not accepted in any other mode.
- No need to send the copy of application form to the authority by post.
- valid mobile number because all information is sent via SMS on the mobile.
- Valid email address.
- Copy of photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Until the payment is successful, the candidate will not be registered for the test.
- Application fees should be non-refundable.
- Application form should be complete and fill correct information because conducting body will not provide correction option.
- Candidates are advised to download the Application PDF post-payment for future reference.
AJEE 2020 Application Fee
The process of the application form for the examination would only be considered completely only after the payment of the application fee. The Registration Fee for all the applying candidates for AISECT 2020 is 500/-. If there’s a case where there will be any changes introduced in the registration fee after the latest information brochure have been released then all details would be updated in the official website.
Modes of Fee Payment: The payment for application fee can be made through online mode like Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card etc.
How to Apply for AJEE 2020?
Candidates are advised to follow steps given below for the registration of AISECT AJEE 2020.
- Click on the link given above or visit the official website.
- Fill all the necessary details on the registration form correctly for successful enrolment for the examination.
- Select the Mode of Examination according to your preference.
- After successful submission of the online form, the payment for the examination fees needs to be done.
- After payment of examination fees and successful registration of the candidate, a confirmation of the same will be sent to the applicant on their registered contact details.
- Click On the submit button
Documents to Required to Fill AJEE 2020 Application Form
The important documents which all the candidates will require for filling up the details in the AJEE 2021 application Form are as follows:
- Scanned Passport size photograph
- Scanned signature of the Applicant
- Self-attested Class 12th Mark-Sheet
- Self-attested copy of Caste certificate, if applicable
- Self-attested copies of Sports/ECA certificates, if applicable
- Self-attested ID Proof – Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter’s Identity Card, Passport, College Identity Card