AJEE 2021 Counselling will commence after the declaration of the Merit list by the conducting authority. Counselling process includes interview rounds, documents verification and eligibility check. Candidates can get the details related to counselling rounds from this article. The important details include dates for AJEE 2021, counselling procedure, documents required at the time of Counselling. Candidates are advised to read the complete article and keep check-in the site for updates.
AJEE 2021 Counselling: Important Dates
Candidate can check all the important dates of the AISECT University Entrance Exam 2021 in the table given below. The dates are tentative in nature and re subject o change on updation.
AISECT JEE 2021 Important Dates
|AJEE 2021|| Dates (Tentative)|
|Application last date||1st week of May 2021|
|Release of Admit Card||1st week of May 2021|
|Offline Exam Date||2nd week of May 2021|
|Online Examination Date||2nd week to 4th week of May 2021|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of May 2021|
|Online choice filling, Counselling, and Admissions||June 2021|
AJEE 2021 Counselling: Details and Documents Required
- AJEE counselling will start in June 2021
- Applicants will be notified about the counselling for admission through email sent by AISECT University in the form of an admission letter.
- The candidates qualifying for the written test will go for AJEE Counselling.
- The candidates will be allotted seats based on the rank they will get in the exam, the course is chosen by the candidate, and the total number of available seats
- At the time of counselling, candidates must carry their original documents and their scanned copy along with the admission letter.
- Admit Card
- Original birth certificate
- 10+2 marks sheet
- 10+2 passing certificate
- 10 marks sheet
- Diploma marks sheet and certificate
- SC/ST/OBC certificate
- Residential Address information
AJEE 2021 Counselling 2021: Procedure
Candidates can check the entire process of AISECT University Admission from the below-provided points.
- Firstly, candidates must ensure basic eligibility criteria before applying to the AISECT Admission registration.
- After ensuring the basic eligibility candidates need to apply for admission for the required program by the last date of application form submission.
- At the time of submitting the application form, candidates will also have to pay application form fees.
- After the successful application process, candidates will be provided with the hall ticket.
- Hall ticket needs to be downloaded from the official website.
- Candidates need to clear the entrance exam with the minimum qualifying marks set by the conducting authority to proceed towards the counselling process.
- After successfully conduct of Entrance Exam, the result will be announced
- Selected candidates names will be displayed on the merit list.
- Selected candidates will then called for counselling process
- Candidates must bring the above-mentioned documents for verification at the time of counselling.
- Candidates who are selected after the counselling process will get admission to the concerned colleges or university.
AISECT JEE 2021