ANUEE 2023 Application Form is released. (Anant National University Entrance Exam) will be conducted in the month of August (tentatively) for enrolling the candidates in Bachelor’s and Master’s level programs. Following is a list of the programs offered by Anant University:
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Design (BDes) with specialization in Product Design, Space Design, Environmental
Design, Interaction Design, Communication Design, and Transdisciplinary Design.
- Master of Design (MDes) with a specialization in Urban Design and Integrated Product Design.
The exam is conducted once every year at the University Level. The candidates need to go through the complete article to know all about ANUEE 2023, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling, etc.
Anant National University Entrance Exam 2023 Registration is started. Scroll down the article to apply online-- Click Here
ANUEE 2023 Exam Status
Applicants can check the essential information about ANUEE 2023 which is mentioned below:
Anant National University Entrance Exam
|Exam date||25 June 2023|
ANUEE 2023 Important Dates
Candidate can check all important dates of ANUEE 2023 in the table given below:
ANUEE 2023 Schedule
|Application start date||March 2023|
|Registration and submission Last date||20 June 2023|
|Admit Cards Availability||To be Announced|
|Entrance Exams Schedule||25 June 2023|
|Anant National University final result||To be Announced|
What is Anant University Design Entrance Test ?
The Anant National University Design Entrance Test is an exam designed to evaluate prospective design students and assess their potential to become successful designers. The test covers topics such as communication, creativity, problem solving and analytical skills, visual judgment, and design process.
ANUEE 2023 Application Form
The candidates must fill the ANUEE 2023 Application Form
very carefully so that they do not make any mistakes while filling the application form. Besides this, they need to make sure that they fill and submit the form before the last date. The details about the ANUEE form 2023 are given hereby:
- The Application Form is available online on the official website of Anant National University.
- The candidates can go to the official website and fill the online form.
- Firstly, candidates will have to complete the registration process and hence fill the registration form to complete the process.
- After that candidates need to fill in the details such as their name, contact number, email, city, course for which they want to apply, etc.
- Candidates have to register themselves before filling the application form.
- Candidates have to fill the application form carefully.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Candidates must take the printout of the application form.
- No change of category shall be considered by the candidate after the submission of the Entrance form.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances except the provision of a refund of the admission fee.
ANUEE 2023 Application Fees
The candidates can check the fee details of ANUEE 2023 below:
- Candidates have to 600/- as ANUEE Registration Fee through online mode.
- Mode of Payment: Candidates can make payment through online mode by using Debit Card/Net Banking/Credit Card.
ANUEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must carefully read the ANUEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria details very carefully and then apply for the ANUEE entrance exam. In case, a candidate is found to be ineligible for the course their application form will get rejected. The detailed ANUEE Eligibility Requirements are given hereby:
Bachelor of Architecture Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates need to score at least 50% marks in class XII whereas Reserved Category candidates need to have 45% in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. Also, a candidate must have an overall aggregate of 50% marks.
- Furthermore, they need to clear the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA).
- Besides this, candidates who have completed a diploma program recognized by boards of Technical Education of different universities/states will also be eligible to apply for the exam.
Bachelor of Design Eligibility Criteria
- General category candidates must have at least 50% marks in 10+2 whereas the reserved category candidates need to have 45% marks.
- Also, they need to clear the AnantU Design Entrance Test.
Master of Design Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must have completed their graduation (10+2+3/4) or an equivalent degree from a recognized University/ Institute.
ANUEE 2023 Admit Card
The ANUEE 2023 Admit Card will be released on the official website for B.Des only. The candidates can check the hall ticket details below in the given points:
- Applicants must download the admit card from the official website and keep it safe till the admission process gets over.
- Hall Ticket must be carried to the exam hall as without it entry would not be possible.
- After downloading the Admission Ticket the candidates must check the correctness of the details on it.
ANUEE 2023 Selection Process
The candidates can check the ANUEE 2023 selection process for all the courses below:
- Bachelor of Architecture - Applicants will be given admission based on the ACPC and GoG. 50 seats are to be filled by ACPC, GoG. 40 seats shall be filled by Anant National University through All India Quota. The merit list for these seats shall be prepared by Anant National University.
- Bachelor of Design - The candidates will get selected based on the Written Entrance Test and Interview which will be organized by the university.
- Master of Design - Shortlisted candidates will have to give an online logical & critical thinking test. Also, Shortlisted candidates will be invited to the campus for the Personal Interview.
- Fellowship - The candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
Note - While going for interview candidates will have to carry their original documents for verification purposes.
ANUEE 2023 Highlights
A summary of the ANUEE 2023 can be checked below:
ANUEE 2023 Basic Details
|Exam Name||Anant National University Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Body||Anant National University, Gujarat |
|Level of Exam ||University Level|
|Application Link||Apply Here|
|ANUEE Official Website||https://anu.edu.in/|
About Anant National University, Gujarat
Anant National University (Anant University or ANU) is a private university located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. It was established in 2016 by the Laxman Gyanpith Trust through The Gujarat Private Universities (Amendment) Act, 2016. The University offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in design, architecture, and built environment. It offers a B.Des program with specializations in space design, product design, etc.