ANUEE 2020 (Anant National University Entrance Exam) is conducted for enrolling the candidates in Bachelor’s and Master’s level programmes. Following is a list of the programmes offered by Anant University:
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Design (BDes) with specialization in Product Design, Space Design, Environmental
Design, Interaction Design, Communication Design and Transdisciplinary Design.
- Master of Design (MDes) with specialization in Urban Design and Integrated Product Design.
The exam is conducted once every year at the University Level. The candidates need to go through the complete article to know all about ANUEE 2020 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling etc.
- ANUEE 2020 DET result is to be declared on 10 June 2020.
- Interview Round for ANUEE DET 2020 will start from 14 June & it will be done untill 16 June 2020.
- The final result for ANUEE DET 2020 will be disclosed on 17 June 2020.
- Due to Covid-19 outbreak in the country, the campus has been closed for students and the university is starting with online classes from 30 March 2020.
- Campus visits are shut down in the lockdown period until further notice.
- Date of commencement for BDes and BArch academic session 2020 -2021 is 10 August 2020.
ANUEE 2020 Application Form
The candidates must fill the ANUEE 2020 Application Form
very carefully so that they do not make any mistakes while filling the application form. Besides this, they need to make sure that they fill and submit the form before the last date. The details about ANUEE application form 2020 are given hereby:
- Application Form is available online on the official website of Anant National University.
- The candidates can go to the official website and fill the online form from.
- Firstly, candidates will have to complete the registration process and hence fill the registration form to complete the process.
- After that candidates need to fill the details such as their name, contact number, email, city, course for which they want to apply etc.
- Candidates have to register themselves before filling the application form.
- Candidates have to fill the application form carefully.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Candidates must take the print out of application form.
- No change of category shall be considered from the candidate after the submission of Entrance form.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances except the provision of refund of the admission fee.
ANUEE 2020 Application Fees
The candidates can check fee details of ANUEE 2020 below:
- Candidates have to 600/- as ANUEE Registration Fee through online mode.
- Mode of Payment: Candidates can make payment through online mode by using Debit Card/Net Banking/Credit Card.
ANUEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must carefully read the ANUEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria details very carefully and then apply for ANUEE entrance exam. In case, a candidate is found to be ineligible for the course their application form will get rejected.
The detailed ANUEE Eligibility Criteria is given hereby:
Bachelor of Architecture Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates need to score at least 50% marks in class XII whereas Reserved Category candidates need to have 45% in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Also, a candidate must have an overall aggregate of 50% marks.
- Furthermore, they need to clear the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA).
- Besides this, candidates who have completed a diploma programme recognised by boards of Technical Education of different universities/states will also be eligible to apply for the exam.
Bachelor of Design Eligibility Criteria
- General category candidates must have at least 50% marks in 10+2 whereas the reserved category candidates need to have 45% marks.
- Also, they need to clear the AnantU Design Entrance Test.
Master of Design Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must have completed their graduation (10+2+3/4) or an equivalent degree from a recognized University/ Institute.
ANUEE 2020 Admit Card
The ANUEE 2020 Admit Card will be released on the official website for B.Des only. The candidates can check the ANUEE Hall Ticket details below in the given points:
- Applicants must download the admit card from the official website and keep it safe till the admission process gets over.
- Hall Ticket must be carried to the exam hall as without it entry would not be possible.
- After downloading the Admission Ticket the candidates must check the correctness of the details on it.
ANUEE 2020 Selection Process
The candidates can check the ANUEE 2020 selection process for all the courses below:
- Bachelor of Architecture - Applicants will be given admission based on the ACPC and GoG. 50 seats are to be filled by ACPC, GoG. 40 seats shall be filled by Anant National University through All India Quota. Merit list for these seats shall be prepared by Anant National University.
- Bachelor of Design - The candidates will get selected based on the Written Entrance Test and Interview which will be organised by the university.
- Master of Design - Shortlisted candidates will have to give an online logical & critical thinking test. Also, Shortlisted candidates will be invited to the campus for the Personal Interview.
- Fellowship - The candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
Note - While going for interview candidates will have to carry their original documents for verification purposes.
ANUEE 2020 Highlights
A short summary of the ANUEE 2020 can be checked below:
|Exam Name||Anant National University Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Body||Anant National University, Gujarat |
|Level of Exam ||University Level|
|ANUEE Official Website||https://anu.edu.in/|
About Anant National University, Gujarat
Anant National University (AnantU or ANU) is a private university ocated in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. It was established in 2016 by the Laxman Gyanpith Trust through The Gujarat Private Universities (Amendment) Act, 2016. The University offers undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in design, architecture and built environment. It offers B.Des programme with specialisations in space design, product design, etc.