ANUEE 2021 Application Form has been started and will ended in the 3rd week of April 2021 tentatively. It is a University Level examination for candidates who want to get admission into various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Architecture and Design at the Anant National University, Gujarat. ANUEE is conducted once a year. The exam is conducted in June, every year. ANUEE is also known as Anant National University Entrance Exam. The exam is conducted by the Anant National University, Gujarat.
- ANUEE 2021 Application Form has been started and candidates can apply here- Apply Now.
ANUEE 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates should stay updated with the dates of the examination, to avoid chaos. The important dates regarding the ANUEE-2021 are as follows:
Application form availability
Submission of application form(B.Des)
|3rd week of April 2021|
Candidates are advised to strictly follow the schedule and don’t wait for the last date to apply.
ANUEE 2021 Application Form
The Application form is available by online mode by respective authority. All the Applicants are advised to find the Eligibility criteria & the rest of the info about ANUEE-2021 from this page before filling the application form. Candidates must read the information carefully before applying. Candidates should be aware of all the important dates in order not to miss anything. The application fee for the examination should be known, to avoid any misunderstandings. Various documents such as a scanned photograph, signature, and mark sheets should be kept ready at the time of application and various other documents to fill the rest of the details in the form.
Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points regarding the examination:
- Candidates can apply for the examination via Online mode only.
- The application forms are available on the official website.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided by the candidate. Every detail regarding the examination thereafter will be communicated by this email id and mobile number.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format according to the university.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
Documents Required for ANUEE 2021
Applicants should keep the documents prepared, scanned on their systems for convenience. The documents required at the time of applying for the examination are given below:
File Size: 3-100 KB
Dimension: 4cm x 3cm
File Size: 3-30 KB
Dimension: 4cm x 1.5cm
The documents should be properly scanned and all the details should be clear.
ANUEE 2021 Application Fee
The application fee of ANUEE-2021 can be paid in online mode via credit/debit card and net banking only. Application fee for various courses is given below:
The fees deposited are non-refundable under any circumstances.
How to fill the ANUEE 2021 Application Form
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for ANUEE-2021. In case of any issues, the candidates can refer to the following given procedure to avoid any errors. The procedure for filling the application form is as given:
- Visit the official website of ANUEE 2021
- Register yourself by filling in some basic details such as name, contact number, email id, etc.
- Click “Submit”
- A confirmation mail with user id and password will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number.
- The candidate should remember the application number for future references.
Step 3-ENTER PERSONAL DETAILS:
- Enter more personal details such as father's name, mother's name, alternate contact etc.
- Enter the address with all details from flat no. to town to the city.
- Save and Move forward.
Step 4-ENTER EDUCATIONAL DETAILS:
- Enter all the qualification details carefully.
Step 5-UPLOAD DOCUMENTS: Upload the scanned image of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Step 6-FEE PAYMENT:
- The candidates have to pay the fees as soon as the application form is complete.
- The fee once given is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- A confirmation page will be generated.
- The last step is to take the printout of this confirmation page for future use.
- It is advised to save your registration number as it will be useful later.