AP TET 2020 Application Form will be released in the first week of May 2020. The application form can be filled until the third week of May 2020. The exam shall be conducted in the online mode. However, there is no fixed schedule for conduct of this exam. Candidates interested in applying to the examination can go through the article for details regarding the AP TET 2020 application form.
AP TET 2020 Application form Dates
The following are a few important dates regarding the AP TET 2020 application form. Candidates are advised to follow the respective dates carefully:
AP TET 2020 Tentative Dates
Release of application form
First week of May 2020
Submission of application form
Third week of May 2020
Second week of June 2020
NOTE: The above dates are tentative and based on the previous year’s data. The actual dates will be available on the official website soon.
AP TET 2020 Application Form
The following are a few important details about the AP TET 2020 application form:
- The AP TET 2020 application form shall be available on the official website.
- The application form can be filled in the online mode only.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee initially to start filling the application form.
- The application fee can be paid through a payment gateway.
- On receipt of fee at AP ONLINE e-Seva, the candidate will be issued a ‘Journal Number’ with which candidates can proceed with submission of application online.
Note: Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
- The candidates have to fill all eligibility checking details in the application form.
- All the details must be filled correctly and by the certificates.
- Candidates will also have to upload a combined scanned copy of the candidate’s passport size photograph and signature.
- The scanned copy must be in the size limits mentioned in the application form.
- The details in the application form can be corrected at a later stage only by paying a fee for the same.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the filled application form and keep it safe until the admission process completes.
Documents to be uploaded in AP TET 2020 Application Form
The following is a list of documents to be uploaded while filling the application form:
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s photograph
- Caste certificate if applicable
- Special category certificate if applicable
- Aadhar Card
- Birth Certificate
AP TET 2020 Application Fee
AP TET 2020 application fee can be paid in the online mode by using Credit cards, Debit cards, and Internet Banking to make the fee payment. The Application Fee is listed below:
Mode of Payment: The Registration fee payment is done in online mode or candidates can choose one of the following given options which are mentioned below:
Online Mode: Candidates can make the registration fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
AP TET 2020 Application Fee
|General/ Unreserved/ OBC||Rs 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PH||Rs 500/-|
NOTE: The application fee for each paper is Rs 500/- and it will not be refundable at any circumstances.
- Fee for making corrections in the application form – INR 500
How to Apply for AP TET 2020?
Candidates can follow the below given steps to fill the AP TET 2020 Application form:
1: Payment of Registration Fee
- Click on the link "AP TET 2020" and then apply online.
- Candidates will have to make the fee payment in the online mode.
- Fee payment can be done using internet banking, credit cards or debit cards.
- In case personal payment, candidates have to note down the transaction ID and in case of AP Online Payment, the journal number has to be noted.
- Once the payment status is confirmed, candidates can proceed to pay the application form.
2: Uploading the documents
In this step, candidates need to upload their scanned photographs and signature with in a prescribed format.
|Size||less than 50 KB (3.5 cm X 3.5 cm)||less than 50 KB (3.5 cm X 3.5 cm)|
|Height||Approximately 4.5 cm||Approximately 1.5 cm|
Important Instructions to be followed by the candidates:
- Click on the ‘welcome to online application’ link.
- Enter the journal number or transaction ID on the screen.
- Select the checkbox to upload the scanned photograph.
- Check the instructions on the page and accordingly paste the photograph and sign below it to fit in the size limits.
- The photograph after being scanned must be clear without any light patches on it.
- After uploading the photograph and verifying it, candidates can proceed to fill the application form.
- In case the uploaded photograph is not proper, click on back and scan the photograph properly to upload it again.
- Click on the verification code and select upload.
- After this, the application form will be opened.
3: Filling the application form
In this step candidates need to upload their Personal, Academic and Qualification details:
- Have you appeared in the APTET exam before
- Name of applicant
- Mother’s name
- Father’ss name
- Dateo sfBirth
- If differently abled?
- Applying for paper
- Language-I for the paper
- Minimum educational qualification
- Subject offered in Paper-II A
- Professional Course Details
- Details of incentive marks of different levels of sports certificates
- Domicile of Andhra Pradesh
- Address details
- Aadhar Number
- Are you Ex-servicemen
AP TET 2020 Correction Window
The details entered in the AP TET 2020 application form cannot be corrected. However, for those candidates who want to correct or modify the details then he/she has to pay Rs 500/- with separate application.