AP TET Result 2022 is declared by Commissioner of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh. Those applicants have given the APTET examination, they can check their results through online mode, and on the basis of the result of the candidates, the admission will provide to the candidates. The qualified candidates will get a pass certificate. Here, through this article, candidates will know the detailed information about APTET results, result dates, and procedures to check results, etc.
AP TET Result 2022 Important Dates
Candidates can check the AP TET 2022 Result dates from below given table:
|Exam Date||06-Aug-2022 to 21-Aug-2022|
|Answer key release date||12-Sep-2022|
|AP TET Result declaration date||14-Sep-2022|
How to check APTET Result 2022?
Applicants can check the APTET result by following the procedure mentioned below and they must have to follow it.
- First of all, candidates must have to visit the official website of the Commissioner of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicants need to search the link of the result provided on the official website and then click on it.
- To check the result, candidates should have to access the login and for that, they have to enter their Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth.
- After entering the details, candidates need to click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Applicants should have to check and download the result and also take the print out of it for future
AP TET 2022 Cut-off
The cutoff marks are the minimum qualifying marks, which should obtain by all of the candidates and the Commissioner of School Education will release the cut-off marks for each category in both the papers. The details mentioned below.
|Reservation Community||Passing %||Passing Marks|