APIIT NAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria is set by the Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology. National Admission Test is a University Level exam conduct to provide admission in various Engineering & Management courses such as B.Tech, B.Tech (Lateral Entry), BBA, BCA and MBA. APIIT National Admission Test 2020 is scheduled to be held in the first week of June 2020 (tentatively). Candidates must score 45% marks in their academic examination to appear for the APIIT 2020 exam. Also, candidates must go through the complete article to know about the APIIT NAT 2020 eligibility criteria.
APIIT NAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The required eligibility criteria for NAT 2020 examination is explained below, aspiring candidates must refer to it for detailed information. APIIT NAT 2020 Eligibility criteria for both appearing in the exam and admission is given below:
Eligibility for Appearing in APIIT NAT 2020
APIIT NAT 2020 examination has a minimum set of requirements which must be possessed by all the candidates who are currently aspiring for this particular examination. NAT Eligibility for various UG & PG courses is given below:
For Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.)
- The duration of this course will of 4 years.
- Candidate who’s applying must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized Board / University with Physics and Mathematics as their compulsory subjects along with any one of the subjects among Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology and Computer Science
- The candidate must have scored at least 45% marks in the above subjects when taken together.
- In case of candidate belonging to reserved category i.e. SC / ST category, the required percentage of the candidate becomes 42.75%
For Bachelor of Technology (LEET)
- The duration of this particular course is 3 years.
- The aspiring candidate must have passed Diploma in Engineering / Technology course of a duration of 3 years or more, from an AICTE approved Institution with a score of at least 45% marks
- Candidates belonging from a reserved category i.e. SC / ST category need to have a percentage of 42.75.
- Applicants must have passed B.Sc. Degree with a minimum duration of 3 years, from a recognized University, as defined by UGC, with mathematics as a subject, with 45% marks.
For Bachelor Of Technology (2nd Year)
- The candidate requires to pass his/her Diploma in Engineering/Technology course of a duration of 3 years or more from an AICTE approved Institution with at least 45% marks.
- In case the candidate belongs to reserved category, i.e. SC/ST category their percentage obtained should be 42.75%.
- Or the candidates can have a B.Sc. degree of minimum duration of 3 years from a recognized university as defined by UGC, with 45% with mathematics as a subject.
- The candidate should pass Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2) from any recognized Board/University with at least five subjects including English as one of the main subjects, scoring at least 40% marks.
- The candidate should have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with not less than 50% marks.
- It can also be any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra.
- In the case of any SC/ST candidate, they must pass with a minimum percentage of 47.5 marks.
Eligibility for Admission in APIIT Institute
There are some also some other eligibility criteria for those candidates who want to enrol in the courses mentioned above. The candidates can check the information provided below for further details:
Admission for at least 50% of seats would be made by Haryana State Technical Education Society through “online off-campus” Centralized Counseling that will eventually be based on JEE Main -2019 Merit Ranking. The remaining 50% of seats will be filled at the institute level.
- For B.Tech: The merit list shall be prepared based upon the scores of JEE Main – 2019 or percentage scored in Class 12th. This is only for the seats for those candidates who want to take admission in B.Tech.
- For B.Tech (LEET): The candidates who want to enrol in B.Tech (LEET) 2nd year, the remaining 50% seats would be reserved only for Management Quota and remaining would be allotted on the merit of Diploma / B.Sc. marks.
- For MBA: Admission in MBA would be made only through Merit List prepared based on MAT/CMAT scores. Direct Admissions would be granted as per the availability of seats based upon merit list of the marks of graduation.
- Admission for BBA and BCA shall be made based on marks obtained by the candidate in 12th standard.