APIIT NAT 2021 admit card will be released only after the successful completion of the application process. It would reach the candidates 15 days prior to the entrance examination. The admit card will be available until the examination day. The Hall Ticket is an important document to be carried to the examination hall. The applicants can check the APIIT National Admission Test hall Ticket details below in the article.
APIIT NAT 2021 Admit Card Dates
Candidates can check the schedule given below to know about APIIT NAT 2021 Admit Card important dates and events.
APIIT NAT Hall Ticket 2021 Dates
Availability of Admit Card
1st Week of July 2021
APIIT NAT 2021 Examination
1st Week of July 2021
APIIT NAT 2021 Admit Card
Candidates must note that the admit card for APIIT NAT 2021 will be made available to the respective candidates via post. Candidates take note that they would be able to access the APIIT NAT 2021 Admit card only if they have completed all the process that concerns filling up APIIT NAT 2021 application form and have submitted the application fee for it. Further check the details for the same:
- APIIT NAT 2021 Admit Card is a mandatory document that each and every candidate must bring at the time of examination. In case if the candidate fails to bring the Admit Card then they would be strictly prohibited from taking the test.
- Moreover, the Attestation Form B will act as an entry ticket for the students to the examination hall, at the time of examination.
- The attestation form B can be downloaded from the official website itself.
- Candidates must carefully note that the Attestation Form B without an official stamp on it would not be considered as Admit Card in any scenario and without it the candidates strictly won’t be allowed to sit for the examination. Hence, students are advised to keep the admit card safely after they have received it. Candidates are ought to note that the Application Number allotted to every candidate will serve as their Roll Numbers at the time of entrance exam.
How to download APIIT NAT 2021 Admit Card?
The APIIT NAT 2021 Admit Card would be sent to each and every candidate via post. In order to generate the Admit Card APIIT NAT 2021, the candidates are advised to follow a procedure consisting of steps followed below:
STEP 1: Candidates would have to visit the official website of the examination first.
STEP 2: After visiting the website, the candidate eventually has to download 3 very crucial attestation forms namely A, B and C.
STEP 3: The Candidates have to fill all the 3 attestation forms with their passport size photograph pasted on every form.
STEP 4: The candidates have to send these filled up forms to the APIIT SD India
STEP 5: The Attestation Form B which act as APIIT NAT 2021 admit card/hall ticket would be sent back to the respective candidate. The Attestation Form B must carry the official stamp on it or else it would not be considered as Admit Card.
STEP 6: The admit card would be sent to the candidate, 15 days prior to the examination. At the time of examination, the candidate must verify the Admit Card from Center’s Superintendent.
Details mentioned on APIIT NAT 2021 Admit Card
The APIIT NAT 2021 Admit Card is a unique identity proof for the candidates who would be considered for the APIIT NAT 2021 Examination. Candidates are needed to enter valid and authentic information only, at the time of the application process. Unauthentic information will strictly lead to the disqualification of candidature from the examination. Some of the important details listed below should be mentioned on APIIT NAT 2021 Admit Card.
- Candidate’s Name
- Application Number
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Address of the Candidate
- Complete Address and Venue of the Test Centre
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- Exam Date
- Exam Center’s Address
In case the above-listed details are not mentioned properly in the Admit Card or if there is any spelling mistake or error detected then the candidate should immediately contact the Official Authorities.
Note : Students applying for Online Test will have to specify the Online Test Code and would get a unique ID and Password through SMS or Email one day before the start of the Online Test