APIIT National Aptitude Test 2021 Rank Predictor helps the candidate to know their probable score with the help of the rank predictor tool. Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology NAT is a national level exam conducted for the admission in engineering and admission courses in undergraduate and postgraduate courses. After the completion of the examination, candidates want to know their marks and want rank they could secure nationally. Don't worry we are here with a unique tool by which a candidate would be aware of the probable/ actual score. This rank predictor helps test-takers to predict even before the result is announced by APIIT. Dig in to know more about APIIT Rank predicting steps to check the probable score.
How to use APIIT NAT 2021 Rank Predictor?
Candidates can follow the below steps to know their predictable score:
- Go to the APIIT NAT 2021 Rank predictor created by us
- Now, candidates need to fill all the necessary fields asked in the portal
- Next, mention expected rank as per the examination candidate's have appeared
- Click on, “Predicted Rank”
- Candidate's predicted score will be displayed on the score along with the name
Details to be filled in APIIT NAT 2021 Rank Predictor
Following are the details candidate's needs to fill while predicting their rank:
- Registrational Number
- Expected Percentile
Factors depending for APIIT NAT 2021 Rank Prediction
Candidates can predict their rank based on the following factors:
JEE Main 2021 Rank Prediction Factors
|Types of questions||Multiple-choice questions|
|Total no. of questions||100|
|Marking scheme||+3 will be awarded for every correct answer and -1 will be deducted for every wrong answer|
|Total no. of candidates appearing||15,000 (approx)|
These factors will affect candidates ranking on the rank predictor
Advantages of using rank predictor tool
Candidates after appearing for the examination wants to know his/her estimated rank/ percentile in APIIT NAT 2021:
- Candidates will be able to know their individual's probable score even before the declaration of result.
- Moreover, candidates will also able to know the speciality they can get admission in.
- Aspirants will come to know their probable score, by entering their estimated percentile and they can even estimate through the answer key.
APIIT NAT 2021 Cutoff
The Asia Institute of Information Technology National Aptitude Test (APIIT NAT) will be determined on various factors. The candidates will be selected based on marks secured in the examination. The cutoff list will be further used for counselling and admission process. Candidates must get minimum cut off marks to get shortlisted for APIIT NAT 2021
admission process. The various factors which affect NAT cut off's are:
- No. of candidates appeared in the examination
- Availability of seats in the particular year
- Nature of paper
- There is also a tie-breaker used for candidates securing same marks by calculating the score subject wise.