APIIT NAT 2021 will be conducted in the second week of June 2021 tentatively. Candidates will be able to fill the application form until the last date is announced. APIIT National Admission Test 2021 will be conducted by the Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology. It is a University Level Entrance exam held annually. NAT is an online entrance examination for candidates seeking admission in various Engineering & Management courses of Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology. The Registration Form will be available online (on the official website of the college) as well as Offline (From Regional Information Centres). Candidates can read the given below article to know more about APIIT NAT 2021.
APIIT NAT 2021 Important Dates
Following are the important dates of APIIT NAT 2021.
|Last date to apply|| May 2021|
|Admit card release date||1st week of June 2021|
|Exam date||2nd week of June 2021|
|Result||3rd week of June 2021|
APIIT NAT 2021 Application Form
The APIIT NAT 2021 Application form
has been made available in both formats Online
as well as in Offline mode
. Candidates can check the steps given below for filling the online registration form:
Steps for Online Registration is summarised below:
- The Applicants must go through the Eligibility Criteria & Requirements before going for the APIIT NAT registration process.
- Click on the Register Link on APIIT NAT 2021 website to start the registration process.
- Candidates can register by providing the basic information.
- Registered Candidates will receive an email notification to their registered email id with their application number, password, and the link to complete the application form.
- Once registered successfully, Log In using the Login credentials.
- Fill in the remaining details i.e, Personal details, Education Qualifications, Choice of Examination center, and hit "Submit".
- A summary along with the complete amount payable will be presented. Candidates will be redirected to the payment gateway page by clicking on the "Make Payment" link.
- Make Fee Payment via Net Banking/Debit card/Credit card.
- On successful completion of the form and payment, the candidate can download the online application form.
- All future communications will be done only to the registered email ID.
Steps for Offline Application explained in the below section:
The candidates willing to fill in the APIIT National Aptitude Test 2021 (APIIT NAT 2021) Form in Offline mode have to simply visit the Regional Centres of the college. Officially there are two regional centers for collecting the information Brochure & Application Form. They are:
APIIT SD INDIA
67-AP, MAIN MARKET, SECTOR 13,
PH. NO.- 0184-4073111, 9992006795
- Sonepat Office
APIIT SD INDIA
IQ CLASSES, GROUND FLOOR, PP GOLD COMPLEX,
MAIN SUBHASH CHOWK, SONEPAT-131001 (DELHI-NCR)
PH. NO.- 0130-2242423, 9992010423, 9992010417
APIIT NAT 2021 Application Fee
The Application Fee for APIIT NAT 2021 Application Form for the applicants belonging to different categories are shown in the table below:
APIIT NAT Application Fee
|Applicant's Category ||Application Fee|
|All Category ||Rs. 700/-|
Mode of Payment: The Application Fee for APIIT NAT 2021 can be paid through Online Portal or Demand Draft (For Downloaded Applications). Applicants have to do is to make Demand Draft in favor of "APIIT SD INDIA", payable at Panipat, and send the same at:
APIIT SD India, Faridpur Road,
GT Road, Karnal Side,
Near Toll Plaza, Panipat- 132103 (Haryana).
NOTE: The Applicants who have Downloaded the Application form from the official website can also pay the fees online using this link (nat.apiit.edu.in/pay-online.html).
APIIT NAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The Applicants willing to appear for National Admission Test 2021 must APIIT NAT 2021 eligibility criteria
required for the National Entrance Test 2021. Only after going through all the important points, the applicants should apply. The eligibility Criteria for APIIT NAT 2021 for various streams are as follows:
For B.Tech. :
- Passed 10+2 examination from reputed Board/University with Physics and Mathematics as Primary subjects along with any one of the subjects Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Computer Science.
- Obtained a minimum of 45% marks (42.75% in case of applicants belonging to special category i.e. SC / ST category) in the above subjects taken together.
For B.Tech.[LE] :
- Candidates must have secured a Diploma in Engineering/Technology course of a duration of 3 or more years from an AICTE affiliated Institution with a minimum of 45% marks (42.75% in case of candidate belonging to benefitted category i.e. SC / ST category).
- Candidates must have secured B.Sc. Degree of minimum 3 years duration from a reputed University as defined by UGC, with mathematics as a subject, with 45% (42.75% in case of candidate belonging to benefitted category i.e. SC/ST category) marks.
For BBA :
- The candidates should have secured Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2) from any renowned Board/University with at least five subjects including English as one of the compulsory subjects obtaining at least 40% marks.
- The candidates should have secured the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2) from any notable Board/University, obtaining a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate.
For MBA :
- The candidate should have a qualified minimum 3 Years duration of recognized Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, with not less than 50% marks (47.5% pass marks in case privilege category i.e, Scheduled Castes/Tribes candidates) or an examination considered as equivalent by the Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra.
APIIT NAT 2021 Exam Pattern
The APIIT National Admission Test 2021 is an Online entrance Examination for applicants seeking admission in B.Tech, B. Tech (LE), BCA, BBA & MBA courses in APIIT. The APIIT NAT 2021 Exam Pattern is specified in the table below:
NAT 2021 Exam Pattern
|Mode of Examination||Online (CBT)|
|Types of Questions||MCQs|
|No. of Questions||100|
|Time Duration||150 minutes (Two and a half hours)|
|Medium of examination||English|
|Marking Scheme |
(+) 3 for every Correct and (-) 1 for every Incorrect
The above-given structure is as per the previous year's brochure. Changes in exam pattern, if any, will be updated here only.
APIIT NAT 2021 Syllabus
APIIT NAT 2021 Syllabus for various streams is illustrated in the table below:
APIIT NAT Syllabus
|1||B.Tech./ B.Tech. [LE]||Based upon class 12th Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics|
|2||BBA||General Aptitude: Logical Ability and Reasoning, Numerical Ability and Quantitative Aptitude, English, General Knowledge.|
|3||BCA||Class 12th Mathematics|
|4||MBA||General Aptitude: Logical Ability and Reasoning, Numerical Ability and Quantitative Aptitude, English, General Knowledge.|
APIIT NAT 2021 Admit Card
The APIIT NAT 2021 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket will be sent through post 15 days before the Entrance exam. Check further details below:
- Candidates have to bring the Hall ticket for appearing in the exam.
- None of the candidates shall be entertained without the APIIT NAT Hall Ticket 2021.
APIIT NAT 2021 Result
APIIT NAT 2021 Result will be declared online on the official website. The result will be declared in the third week of June 2021. The procedure for downloading the result is as follow:
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Hit on the "Download Result" Tab.
- A new pop page will appear on the screen asking about the login Credentials i.e Application Number.
- As soon as you enter the Application Number, the result will start getting downloading.
- Save the result for further use of i.e at the time of admission or counseling.
NOTE: Haryana State Counselling Society will be conducting an ‘ONLINE OFF CAMPUS’ Centralized Counselling based on JEE (Main) Merit Ranking for enrolling the candidates in B.Tech program for 75% seats, which includes 15% All-India category seats also. The rest of the 25% seats will be reserved for admission through the University Level exam and the allotment of seats will be done based on the Merit in NAT exam conducted by the institute.
APIIT NAT 2021 Highlights
Check all the basic information related to APIIT NAT 2021 examination given below:
APIIT NAT 2021
|UG & PG|
To offer admission in B.Tech, B. Tech (LE), BCA, BBA & MBA courses in APIIT.
APIIT SD India is one of the Top 10 Engineering Institutes in NCR which was established under Sanatan Dharam Education Society in 2001 affiliated to Kurukshetra University also approved by AICTE of India.