Assam SLET 2020 Admit Card or Assam State-level Eligibility Test will be conducted for the post of Assistant professor and Lecturership in different universities and colleges in the state of Assam. The authorities will releases the hall ticket online over the official website. Assam Commission of North-East region has changed its name to SET (State Eligibility Test). Candidates will not be sent the exam hall ticket through post or any other physical medium to the registered candidates. Read the complete article to know more about Assam SLET Admit Card 2020.
Assam SLET 2020 Admit Card Dates
Candidates can check all the important dates related to Assam SLET 2020 Admit Card from the table below:
Assam SLET 2020 Admit Card
|Availability of E-Admit Card||To be announced|
Assam SLET 2020 Examination
|To be announced|
The schedule will be updated as soon as the official website notifies.
Assam SLET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can check the related information about Assam SLET 2020 Admit Card from the information given below:
- Candidates can download Hall Ticket from the official website of Assam SET examination.
- E-Admit card can be downloaded by entering application no. and date of birth.
- Application for change of Test centre on plain paper will be received by the SLET Commission
office within 07 (working) days of the last date of submission of forms. The centre change fees are Rs. 300/- per candidate.
- Candidates who will be filling the application form on time will be able to download admit card.
- Candidates are advised to bind by the rules and regulations mentioned on the admit card/Hall Ticket before appearing for the examination test.
How to download Assam SLET 2020 Admit Card?
Test takers can follow the simple steps to download the exam hall token:
- Step 1: Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website sletne.org
- Step 2: After which, candidates have to log in with their application number and date of birth to continue with the process
- Step 3: Further entering all the details click on submit button
- Step 4: Candidates individual Hall ticket will appear on the screen
- Step 5: Before downloading, check all the details mentioned on the admit card.
- Step 6: Candidates must keep the printout of the hall ticket for future references
Discrepancies in Assam SLET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates if in the case face any difficulties in downloading the admit card:
- They can contact the exam authorities regarding the issues.
- If any candidate loses his/her admit card they can obtain duplicate admit card by submitting newspaper-cut of the advertisement and police report regarding the loss of SET original Admit Card.
- For this situation, candidates will have to pay an additional amount of Rs. 100/- along with an application letter.
Details on Assam SLET 2020 Admit Card
Assam SLET 2020 Hall Ticket contains all the important details related to the exam. Following are the details which are mentioned in the Assam SLET 2020 Admit Card:
- Name of the candidate
- Application number
- Date of birth
- Roll number
- Centre of examination
- Time of the examination
- Submitted photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- General exam day instructions
Assam SLET 2020 Examination Schedule
Check below the examination schedule of Assam SLET 2020 Admit Card:
|I||10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (1 hour)|
|II||11:30 AM - 01:30 PM (2 hours)|
The exam schedule is as per the previous year's data. As soon as the exam authorities release the exam schedule, it will be updated.
ASSAM SLET 2020 Test Centres
Candidates can check the exam centre from the list given below as per last year for Assam SLET 2020. Each centre occupies up to 25 candidates. However, if it falls short, the candidates can be shifted to the nearest centre.
- Guwahati University
- Dibrugarh University
- Tezpur University
- Assam University
- Manipur University
- Rajiv Gandhi Central University, Itanagar
- Tripura University
- Sikkim Govt. College
- Mizoram University