Assam SLET 2021 Admit Card was issued on 03 February 2021 by SLET Commission, Assam. Assam State-level Eligibility Test 2021 was conducted for the post of Assistant professor and Lecturership in different universities and colleges in Assam. Candidates will be able to download the admit card if they have applied successfully. Admit cards will not be sent by post or another physical medium. Read the complete article to know more about Assam SLET Admit Card 2021.
Assam SLET 2021 Admit Card Dates
Candidates can check all the important dates related to Assam SLET 2021 Admit Card from the table below:
Assam SLET 2021 Admit Card events and dates
|Availability of E-Admit Card||03 February 2021|
Assam SLET 2021 Examination
|14 February 2021|
Assam SLET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can check the related information about Assam SLET 2021 Admit Card from the information given below:
- Candidates can download Hall Ticket from the official website of the Assam SET examination.
- E-Admit card can be downloaded by entering application no. and date of birth. The SLET Commission office will receive the application for change of Test center on plain papers within 07 (working) days of the last submission of forms. The center change fees are Rs. 300/- per candidate.
- Candidates who will be filling the application form on time will be able to download admit card.
- Candidates are advised to bind by the rules and regulations mentioned on the admit card/Hall Ticket before the examination tes appears.
How to download Assam SLET 2021 Admit Card?
Test takers can follow the simple steps to download the exam hall token:
- Step 1: Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website sletne.org
- Step 2: After which, candidates have to log in with their application number and date of birth to continue with the process
- Step 3: Further entering all the details click on the submit button
- Step 4: Candidates individual Hall ticket will appear on the screen
- Step 5: Before downloading, check all the details mentioned on the admit card.
- Step 6: Candidates must keep the printout of the hall ticket for future references
Discrepancies in Assam SLET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates if in the case face any difficulties in downloading the admit card:
- They can contact the exam authorities regarding the issues.
- If any candidate loses his/her admit card they can obtain a duplicate admit card by submitting a newspaper-cut of the advertisement and police report regarding the loss of SET original Admit Card.
- For this situation, candidates will have to pay an additional amount of Rs. 100/- along with an application letter.
Details on Assam SLET 2021 Admit Card
Assam SLET 2021 Hall Ticket contains all the important details related to the exam. Following are the details which are mentioned in the Assam SLET 2021 Admit Card:
- Name of the candidate
- Application number
- Date of birth
- Roll number
- Centre of examination
- Time of the examination
- Submitted photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- General exam day instructions
Assam SLET 2021 Examination Schedule
Check below the examination schedule of the Assam SLET 2021 Admit Card:
|I||10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (1 hour)|
|II||11:30 AM - 01:30 PM (2 hours)|
ASSAM SLET 2021 Test Centres
Candidates can check the exam center from the list given below as per last year for Assam SLET 2021. Each center occupies up to 25 candidates. However, if it falls short, the candidates can be shifted to the nearest center.
- Guwahati University
- Dibrugarh University
- Tezpur University
- Assam University
- Manipur University
- Rajiv Gandhi Central University, Itanagar
- Tripura University
- Sikkim Govt. College
- Mizoram University