Assam SLET 2022 Eligibility Criteria: The Assam State Level Eligibility Test (Assam SLET) 2022 notification has been announced by the SLET Commission, ASSAM (N.E.Region). On November 11th, 2021, the Assam SLET 2022 Application Form was released. From 11 November 2021 to 28 December 2021, the Assam SLET application form 2022 is accessible on the official website of the SLET Commission, ASSAM (N.E.Region). The Assam SLET 2022 will be held for Assistant Professor and Lectureship positions. The Assam SLET Exam 2022 is a pen-and-paper based examination. However, interested students must fill out the Assam SLET Application Form 2022 online only, and the deadline for submitting challans (fees) at banks is December 31, 2021. The Assam SLET exam dates for Assam SLET 2022 are set for February 27th, 2022.
ASSAM SLET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following are the ASSAM SLET Eligibility Criteria 2022 for candidates from various categories:
- Candidates must be Indian citizens and have received at least 55 percent in their Master's degree or any other equivalent exam from a UGC-approved institution/university, while candidates from the ST, SC, PWD, and non-creamy layer OBCs must have received at least 50 percent in their Master's degree or any other equivalent exam.
- Candidates who will be taking their Master's degree final examinations or whose qualifying exam has been postponed are eligible to take this exam. They will, however, be admitted on a provisional basis and will be regarded eligible only after passing their Master's degree final year examinations or any other equivalent exam.
- Candidates of the third gender would be entitled for the same age, fee, and eligibility criterion exemptions as candidates from the SC/ST/PWD categories.
- D. degree holders who finished their master's degree by September 19, 1992 (regardless of the date of result announcement) will receive a 5% grade reduction (ie. from 55 percent to 50 percent).
- Candidates in the OBC (non-creamy layer), SC/ST/PWD categories must submit a copy of their category certificate as well as a printout of their Application Forms (obtained while applying online). Aside from that, their certificate for the non-creamy layer must be updated.
- There is no upper age limit for applying for the position of Asst. Professor. Candidates who pass the test will be entitled to apply for the position of Assistant Professor under the jurisdiction of the SLET Commission's Member-States. They will also be given a Pass certificate, which will have an indefinite validity term.
There is no set age limit for taking this exam.
No. Of Attempts
Candidates can take this test as many times as they like.