Assam SLET 2023 Application Form/Registration Form will be released soon. Assam SLET 2023 registration form/application form for 2023 will be released on the official website of Assam SLET 2023. Candidates must fulfill their eligibility criteria to fill the Application Form/Registration Form in online mode. The Assam SLET is conducted by the SLET Commission, Assam (NE Region). SLET is conducted annually to enroll the eligible candidates in Universities & colleges of Assam & North-East region for Assistant Professor & Lecturership post. Candidates need to go through the complete article to know more about Assam SLET 2023 Application Form.
Assam SLET 2023 Application Form Dates
Candidates must check the important dates regarding the Assam SLET 2023 application form in the given table mentioned below:
Registration dates for Assam SLET 2023
|Commencement of Online Submission of Registration Form||To be announced soon |
|Last date for form submission||To be announced soon|
|Last date to deposit fees||To be announced soon|
|Exam Date||To be announced soon|
Assam SLET 2023 Application Form
Assam SLET 2023 Application Form has been made available on the official website of SLET Commission, Assam (NE Region). Candidates must read the detail given below to avoid any mistake while filling the form:
- Candidates must apply online on the official website only but will need to pay the fee via the above-mentioned mode.
- Upload the scanned copy of photographs, signature, and other documents like category certificate (if applicable), PwD certificate (if applicable).
- Applicants must keep checking the status of the Application form to know whether the form is under scrutiny, accepted, defective, status after rectification, Rejected with valid reason.
- Application fees will be paid through Challan at any of SBI bank Branches.
How to fill the Assam SLET 2023 Application form?
Application forms for Assam State Level Eligibility Test 2023 would be filled through online mode only. Applications sent through any other mode would be straight away rejected. Candidates need to check the below steps for filling the online application form:
- Visit the Official Website of the authorised body " http://sletne.org/notice/.
- Click on the link to register for the exam on the dashboard.
- On clicking, Candidates will be redirected to a new page where they have to fill in details like Name, Mobile number, A valid E-mail Id. And Click on the Submit button.
- After Registration, a registration Id and Password will be generated and will be sent to the candidates via email and SMS.
- Candidates must keep the Registration ID safe as it is needed for the next step i.e. filling the form and other events like Admit Card, Result, etc.
- Candidates can now move to the next step or can log in later.
Filling the Details in Application Form
Candidates must fill the correct and complete details in the application form. The aspirants will need to fill the following information in the Registration Form:
- Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parents’ name, parents’ mobile number, etc.). Please note that the name of the candidate in the online application form must exactly be the same as per the qualifying degree certificate.
- Must not use any Prefix/title such as Mr/Shri/Dr/Mrs/Smt, etc.
- Address for communication (including PIN code).
- Eligibility degree details.
- College name and address with PIN code.
- Choice of examination cities.
Upload the Image/Documents
The applicants will have to upload the following important documents while filling the form in the prescribed format only:
- Scanned images of the Passport size coloured photograph
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Self-attested M.A/ M.Sc./M.Com. certificate and Marksheet
- Attested copy of SC/ST/OBC along with non-creamy layer certificate / PWD category
certificate, if applicable, from an authorized body.
Candidates can refer to the table given below for the Specifications and Format of the SLET 2023 Uploading documents.
NE SLET 2021 Image/ Documents specifications
|Scanned photograph||5 to 50kb.||JPEG|
|Scanned Signature||5 to 50kb.||JPEG|
|Scanned Documents||As mentioned by the authority||JPEG|
Save and Submit
- Submit the form and Note Down the Registration Number for future reference.
- Once the form will be submitted the applicants will need to check the status of the form.
- Download the Challan copy after two days of the date of submission.
Payment of Application Fee
The candidates can check the Assam State Eligibility Test Registration fee along with the test fee as per the previous year data given below:
- The Application Form Fee for ASSAM SLET 2023 will be Rs 400/- for all the candidates. This Application fee will be inclusive of the the cost of Syllabus and Information Brochure.
- The candidates will also have to pay the test fee separately. The Test fee for the candidates is mentioned category- wise in the table below:
ASSAM SLET Test Fee 2023
|02||OBC-NCL (Non- Creamy Layer)||Rs 1050/-|
|04||PwD (Person with Disability)||Rs 800/-|
Mode of Payment: The application Fee of Assam State Level Entrance Test 2021 can be paid only through Challan. Candidate should download the challan and take out its print- out. Applicants need to go to the SBI bank branch along with the challan for the fee payment after one day of the submission of the application form.
Print out of NESLET 2023 Application Form
- Take the printout of the submitted Assam SLET 2023 Application Form and send it along with the Challan (State Bank of India Branch only) and Fee to the office of the competent authority.
Assam SLET 2023 Application Correction
Before submitting the form, applicants were given chance to modify his/her application details. But after the final submission of the application, the SLET Commission, Assam (NE Region) will not give any opportunity to make any changes in the form. Hence, it is advisable to fill the form correctly with all valid information.
Assam SLET 2023 Admit Card
The admit card for Assam SLET 2023 was issued to only those candidates who have successfully submitted the application form/registration form with correct details. The information about the SLET Admit Card 2023 is given below.
- The Assam SLET Admit Card is released in online mode.
- Candidates can download the admit card by visiting the official website, sletneonline.co.in.
- No admit card is sent to the candidates via post or any other mode.
- Duplicate admit card can be issued by paying a fee of Rs. 100.