AUAT PG Counselling 2021 will be started after the announcement of results. The AUAT PG counselling registration 2021 will be conducted through the online mode. AUAT PG 2021 (Aliah University Admission Test Undergraduate) e-counselling will be conducted by the Aliah University (AU). AUAT PG 2021 test is a University level Entrance Test which is organized to offer the admission of postgraduate graduate courses like MJMC, M.Sc, M.Ed, MA in the Aliah University (AU). All the candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about AUAT PG counseling 2021.
AUAT PG 2021 Counselling: Important dates
The candidates can check here all the important AUAT PG counselling dates 2021 which are given in the table below:
|Examination Date||to be announced|
|AUAT PG Result 2020 Declaration||to be announced|
|Counselling Starts||to be announced|
AUAT PG 2021 Counselling
The candidate can check here all the important AUAT PG counselling 2021 guidance points in the given list below:
- The counselling will be started after the announcement of AUAT PG result 2021.
- AUAT PG counselling 2021 will be conducted through online mode.
- The candidate has to fill the Aliah University PG counselling form 2021 for the e-counselling.
- The candidate must have to attend AUAT counselling session to get the admission seat.
- Applicants have to register first to attend the AUAT PG e-counselling session.
- The applicants have to pay the registration fee of the counselling session.
- Only the qualified candidates will be able to eligible to attend AUAT PG seat allotment session.
- The Aliah University will be conducted AUAT PG offline counselling session after the finishing of online counselling.
- The candidates are advised to carry all the required documents at the time of AUAT PG offline counselling session.
How to Apply for AUAT PG 2021 Counselling?
The candidate must follow all the step apply for AUAT PG 2021 counselling session which is described in the listed below:
- The candidate must visit the AU official website to apply for AUAT PG counselling session.
- Click on the "Admission" button.
- Select Postgraduate Link.
- Click on the available link for AUAT PG e-counselling.
- The candidate has to login with the AUAT valid ID and password for the counselling session.
- Pay AUAT counselling 2020 Fee and finish the registration for e-counselling.
Documents Required for AUAT PG 2021 Counselling
Candidates can check here are all the required documents are listed which candidates must carry at AUAT PG 2021 offline counselling session for the verification which given in the list below:
- 10th and 12th marks sheet original copies.
- AUAT UG 2020 Result Card
- ID proofs (Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving Licence, Voter ID)
- Domicile Certificate
- All semester marks sheets.
- AUAT UG 2020 admit card
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (If applicable)
- Candidate's Recent Clicked Coloured Photographs (Passport Size)
AUAT PG 2021 Counselling Process
The candidate can check here the complete AUAT PG 2021 counselling process which is described below:
- The candidates have to qualify AUAT PG exam 2021.
- Candidates have to register online for the e-counselling session.
- Candidates have to attend the counselling session online.
- Qualified Candidates will get notification related to the verification for documents.
- The candidates have to carry all the original copies of the necessary documents for verification.
- After document verification, the candidate has to pay the admission fee at the Aliah University campus for successful admission.
AUAT PG 2021 Seat Allotment
The candidates can check AUAT PG seat allotment procedure in the given list below:
- Seats allotted to Candidates done based on category for admission in a program/ course, choice preference given to the candidates, their category, and rank in the entrance examination.
- The Candidates being allotted a seat would be able to pay admission fee by online mode and notification regarding verification of documents.
- The counselling process will be held on three minimum rounds.
- Those Candidates who not accepting the offered seats, within the specified time, then candidatures registration canceled for further process.
- The Candidates accepting an offered seat by paying the admission fee will also be allowed to participate in further rounds of allotment process for a seat in a program.
- Candidates with higher choices they can participate in for further rounds until they have not been able to secure a seat of their first choice.
- The Candidates should get a University Identity card after successful admission to their respective department of courses.