AUAT UG 2020 Counselling will be started from the Last Week of July 2020. The Aliah University Counselling 2020 will be conducted through the online mode. AUAT UG 2020 (Aliah University Admission Test Undergraduate) e-counselling will be conducted by the Aliah University (AU). AUAT UG 2020 test is a University level Entrance Test which is organised to offer the admission of undergraduate courses like BA, B.Sc, B.Tech, BCA in the Aliah University (AU). All the candidate are advised to read the complete article to know more about AUAT UG counselling 2020.
AUAT UG 2020 Counselling Important Dates
The candidates can check here all the important AUAT UG counselling date 2020 which are given in the table below:
AUAT UG 2020 Counselling Dates
|Examination Date||Last Week of June 2020|
|AUAT UG 2020 Result Declaration Date||Second Week of July 2020|
|Counselling Date||Last Week of July 2020|
AUAT UG 2020 Counselling
The candidate can check here all the important AUAT UG counselling 2020 guidance points in the given list below:
- The counselling will be started after the announcement of AUAT UG result 2020.
- AUAT UG counselling 2020 will be conducted through online mode.
- The candidate have to fill the Aliah University UG counselling form 2020 for the e-counselling.
- The candidate has to attend AUATcounselling session to get the admission seat.
- Applicants have to register first to attend AUAT UG e-counselling session.
- The applicants have to pay the registration fee of the counselling session.
- Only the qualified candidates will be able to eligible to attend AUAT UG seat allotment session.
- The Aliah University will be conducted AUAT UG offline counselling session after the finishing of online counselling.
- The candidates are advised to carry all the required documents at the time of AUAT UG offline counselling session.
How to Apply for AUAT UG 2020 Counselling?
The candidate must follow all the step apply for AUAT UG 2020 counselling session which are described in the listed below:
- Step 1: The candidate must visit the AU official website to apply for AUAT UG counselling session.
- Step 2: Then click on the "Admission" button and click on the tab called "Undergraduate".
- Step 3: Click on the available link for AUAT e-counselling.
- Step 4: Candidate have to login with the registered ID and password for the counselling session.
- Step 5: Pay AUAT counselling Fee 2020 and finish the registration for e-counselling.
Documents Required for AUAT UG 2020 Counselling
Candidates can check here are all the required documents are listed which candidates must carry at AUAT UG 2020 offline counselling session for the verification which given in the list below:
- 10th and 12th marks sheet original copies.
- AUAT UG 2020 Result Card
- ID proofs (Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving Licence, Voter ID)
- Domicile Certificate
- All semester marks sheets.
- AUAT UG 2020 admit card
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (If applicable)
- Candidate's Recent Clicked Coloured Photographs (Passport Size)
AUAT UG 2020 Counselling Process
The candidate can check here the complete AUAT UG 2020
counselling process which is described below:
- The candidates have to qualify AUAT UG exam 2020.
- Then the candidate have to register online for the e-counselling session.
- The candidate have to attend the counselling session online.
- Qualified Candidates will be notified for the verification for documents.
- The candidates have to carry all the original copies of the required documents for the verification.
- After document verification, the candidate have to pay the admission fee at the Aliah University for the successful admission.
AUAT UG 2020 Seat Allotment
The candidates can check AUAT UG seat allotment procedure in the given list below:
- The Aliah Univerity seat allotment will be done on the basis of category wise available seats in a programme/ course, choice preference given by the applicants, their category and rank in the entrance examination.
- The applicant being allotted a seat would be able to pay online admission fee and an intimation regarding verification of documents.
- The seat allotment and admission fee payment process can be repeated multiple times, there will be a minimum of three rounds.
- The applicants not accepting the offered seats, within the specified time, will not be considered for further seat allotment rounds.
- The applicants accepting an offered seat by paying the admission fee will be allowed to participate in further rounds of allotment process for a seat in a programme with applicants higher choices until they has not been able to secure a seat of their first choice.
- The applicants should get a provisional Identity card after successful admission to their respective department of courses.