Bennett University B.Tech Course 2020 Eligibility Criteria must be followed by the applicants to get the admission in the variours B.Tech courses. Admission is offered based on the SAT score or NEET exam or JEE Main score or 10+2 marks. Applicants from pan India are invited to aply for the same. Those who are interested can go through the complete article below to get the full informations about the Bennett University Eligibility for B.Tech 2020.
Bennett University B.Tech Course 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Bennett University B.Tech Course 2020 Eligibility qualification is given below, so candidates must read it carefully. If the candidate will found ineligible at any stage of admission process the applying institute has the right to cancel their admission.
Educational Criteria for Bennett University (B.Tech)
The candidates must fullfil the below mentioned educational criteria to get the admission:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with minimum 5 subjects (equivalence as
defined by JEE Board).
- Candidates with 4 subjects only in 10+2 class except from CISCE board are not eligible.
- The applying aspirnats must pass 10+2 examination must in years 2018, 2019 or 2020.
- For B.Tech. Programs other than Biotechnology (Bio) the candidate must obtain minimum of 60% aggregate marks in three below subjects:
- Physics, and Mathematics (Compulsory)
- One subject amongst the subjects mentioned in the pdf below
- For IGCSE (Cambridge) the third subject may be chosen by the candidate from amongst the other subjects approved by IGCSE council.
- For B.Tech. Program in Biotechnology (Bio) the applicant must obtain minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the following three subjects to include:
- Physics, and Biology/Biotechnology/Botany/Zoology (Compulsory) and
One subject amongst the subjects mentioned in pdf
For IGCSE (Cambridge) the third subject may be chosen by the candidate from amongst the other subjects approved by IGCSE council.
- Those candidates whose qualifying exam result is delayed are eligibile on the condition they will have to produce proof of having passed the qualifying examination i.e. (10+2 or equivalent e.g. IB, IGCSE diploma/certificate or any other foreign board) to the University authorities, during document inspection at the time of registration.
Age Criteria for Bennett University (B.Tech)
The candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 01 October 1999 (DOB as per the the High School/Secondary Education Board/University Certificate only will be taken as authentic) are only eligible to apply for admission.
Bennett University (B.Tech) Eligibility conditions for IBDP/Cambridge (IGCSE) qualified Candidates
All candidates are required to obtain the 10+2 equivalence certificate from AIU before 03 August 2020. Those who will fail the application form will be rejected. The other details are mentioend below:
- For IBDP(International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme) Examination
- Should have secured a minimum of 26 points.
- Minimum of three subjects are required at the Higher Level (HL) and three at Standard Level (SL).
- Mathematics and Physics are mandatory other than Biotechnology program.
- Physics and Biology/Biotechnology/Botany/Zoology are mandatory subjects n Biotechnology program.
- Should have completed Diploma Programme core, comprising theory of knowledge (TOK), creativity, activity, service (CAS) and the extended essay(EE).
- Candidates who will be given provisional admission based on predicted scores will be given admission after providing regular Diploma mark sheet.
- For Cambridge International Examinations (IGCSE)
- Percentage Uniform Marks shall be allotted equal weightage as 10+2 from CBSE.
- Should obtain 60% aggregate marks in three subjects ( as per the courses selected to aply for-B.Tech / Biotechnology).
- Candidates should have passed minimum 5 subjects at ‘O’ level (Ordinary Level) including English, and minimum 2subjects at ‘A’ level (Advanced Level). This is a mandatory requirement to obtain equivalence certificate from AIU.
Bennett University (B.Tech) Eligibility for NRI/International candidates
Check the details below for the admission :
- NRI/PIO/OCI candidates
- PIO (Person of Indian Origin) - A person who or whose any of ancestors were Indian national and who is presently holding another country’s citizenship / nationality are eligibile.
- OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) - One who is registered as “Overseas Citizen of India” (OCI) cardholder under section 7A of the Citizenship Act, 1955.
- NRI whose mother or father, first degree relation including the real brother and sister or grandparents both paternal and maternal are NRIs.
- NRI's who should be the nearest relation to include real brother and sister of father and mother i.e. real uncle and real aunt, first degree-paternal and maternal cousins. However, such candidates need to produce an evidence to the effect, along with an affidavit signed by authorities in country where such
person is residing.
- NRI shall imply an Indian Citizen who stays abroad for employment /carrying on business or vacation outside India or stays abroad under circumstances indicating an intention for an uncertain duration of stay abroad.
- Applicants who has done 10+2 from foreign Boards and falling under categories (a) to (e) above shall be treated under NRI category admission.
- International Candidates - Those who are foreign country pass port holders and who have passed their 10+2 exam from a foreign board shall be required to obtain the 10+2 equivalence certificate, including subject wise percentage of marks from AIU before the admission process begins.