Bennett University B.Tech Course 2021 Eligibility Criteria must be followed by the applicants to get admission in the various B.Tech courses. Admission is offered based on the SAT score or NEET exam or JEE Main score or 10+2 marks. Applicants from pan India are invited to apply for the same. Those who are interested can go through the complete article below to get the full information about the Bennett University Eligibility for B.Tech 2021.
Bennett University B.Tech Course 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Bennett University B.Tech Course 2021 Eligibility qualification is given below, so candidates must read it carefully. If the candidate will found ineligible at any stage of the admission process the applying institute has the right to cancel their admission.
Educational Criteria for Bennett University (B.Tech)
The candidates must fulfil the below mentioned educational criteria to get admission:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 5 subjects (equivalence as
defined by JEE Board).
- Candidates with 4 subjects only in 10+2 class except CISCE board are not eligible.
- The applying aspirants must pass the 10+2 examination must in the years 2018, 2019 or 2021.
- For B.Tech. Programs other than Biotechnology (Bio) the candidate must obtain a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the three below subjects:
- Physics, and Mathematics (Compulsory)
- One subject amongst the subjects mentioned in the pdf below
- For IGCSE (Cambridge) the third subject may be chosen by the candidate from amongst the other subjects approved by the IGCSE council.
- For B.Tech. Program in Biotechnology (Bio) the applicant must obtain a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the following three subjects to include:
- Physics, and Biology/Biotechnology/Botany/Zoology (Compulsory) and
One subject amongst the subjects mentioned in pdf
For IGCSE (Cambridge) the third subject may be chosen by the candidate from amongst the other subjects approved by IGCSE council.
- Those candidates whose qualifying exam result is delayed are eligibile on the condition they will have to produce proof of having passed the qualifying examination i.e. (10+2 or equivalent e.g. IB, IGCSE diploma/certificate or any other foreign board) to the University authorities, during document inspection at the time of registration.
Age Criteria for Bennett University (B.Tech)
The candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 01 October 1999 (DOB as per the the High School/Secondary Education Board/University Certificate only will be taken as authentic) are only eligible to apply for admission.
Bennett University (B.Tech) Eligibility conditions for IBDP/Cambridge (IGCSE) qualified Candidates
All candidates are required to obtain the 10+2 equivalence certificate from AIU before 03 August 2021. Those who will fail the application form will be rejected. The other details are mentioned below:
- For IBDP(International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme) Examination
- Should have secured a minimum of 26 points.
- A minimum of three subjects is required at the Higher Level (HL) and three at Standard Level (SL).
- Mathematics and Physics are mandatory other than the Biotechnology program.
- Physics and Biology/Biotechnology/Botany/Zoologies are mandatory subjects n the Biotechnology program.
- Should have completed Diploma Programme core, comprising theory of knowledge (TOK), creativity, activity, service (CAS) and the extended essay(EE).
- Candidates who will be given provisional admission based on predicted scores will be given admission after providing a regular Diploma mark sheet.
- For Cambridge International Examinations (IGCSE)
- Percentage Uniform Marks shall be allotted equal weightage as 10+2 from CBSE.
- Should obtain 60% aggregate marks in three subjects ( as per the courses selected to apply for-B.Tech / Biotechnology).
- Candidates should have passed a minimum of 5 subjects at the ‘O’ level (Ordinary Level) including English, and a minimum of 2subjects at the ‘A’ level (Advanced Level). This is a mandatory requirement to obtain an equivalence certificate from AIU.
Bennett University (B.Tech) Eligibility for NRI/International candidates
Check the details below for admission :
- NRI/PIO/OCI candidates
- PIO (Person of Indian Origin) - A person who or whose ancestors were Indian national and who is presently holding another country’s citizenship/nationality are eligible.
- OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) - One who is registered as an “Overseas Citizen of India” (OCI) cardholder under section 7A of the Citizenship Act, 1955.
- NRI whose mother or father, first-degree relation including the real brother and sister or grandparents both paternal and maternal are NRIs.
- NRI's who should be the nearest relation to include real brother and sister of father and mother i.e. real uncle and real aunt, first degree-paternal and maternal cousins. However, such candidates need to produce evidence to the effect, along with an affidavit signed by authorities in the country where such
a person is residing.
- NRI shall imply an Indian Citizen who stays abroad for employment /carrying on business or vocation outside India or stays abroad under circumstances indicating an intention for an uncertain duration of stay abroad.
- Applicants who has done 10+2 from foreign Boards and falling under categories (a) to (e) above shall be treated under NRI category admission.
- International Candidates - Those who are foreign country pass port holders and who have passed their 10+2 exam from a foreign board shall be required to obtain the 10+2 equivalence certificate, including subject wise percentage of marks from AIU before the admission process begins.