Bihar STET Result 2020 will be declared after the release of the final answer key online on the official website. Bihar STET 2020 (Bihar Secondary Teacher Entrance Test) result will be declared by the Bihar School Examination Board(BSEB). On qualifying this exam the candidates will be recruited for the post of Secondary Teachers. Candidates are advised to read the complete article carefully to know more about the Bihar STET Result 2020.
Bihar STET Result Date 2020
Candidates can check here all the important Bihar stet result expected date in the given table below:
|Bihar STET Exam Date 2020||28 January 2020|
|Bihar STET Re-exam date||09 - 21 September 2020|
|Result Date||will be released soon|
Bihar STET Result 2020
Applicant must check here all the instruction for the Bihar STET exam result 2020 which is given in the list below:
- The Bihar STET merit list 2020 will be released through the online mode on the official website.
- The Bihar STET 2020 rank list will be announced on the basis of total marks obtained from all Tiers in the Bihar STET 2020 entrance exam.
- The common Bihar STET merit list will be released for the General, SC/ST, Reservation, Special Reservation, PwD candidates.
- The candidate who got the highest ranking in the Bihar STET exam 2020 will be preferred first for the Bihar STET vacancy in comparison with other candidates.
How to Download the Bihar STET 2020 Result?
Candidate must follow all the steps to download the Bihar STET 2020 Result which are described below:-
- Candidates have to visit the BSEB Official website.
- Click on the Result Button.
- Select Teacher's button Link.
- The Bihar STET Result will appear on the window screen.
- Download the PDF of the result and take the printout of the result for future reference.
Details Given in the Bihar STET 2020 Result
All the listed details will appear on the Bihar STET 2020 result which is given below:
- Candidate's Name
- Roll Number
- Total marks Obtained
- Rank Obtained in the entrance examination.
Bihar STET 2020 Vacancy
Candidates can check post-distribution below:-