BIT MCA 2022 i.e. Birla Institute of Technology MCA Entrance Exam makes the candidates eligible for the numerous campuses of BIT University. This exam is conducted every year at the university level. Candidates can apply online mode. The exam will be conducted online(Computer-Based Test) mode. The candidates must go through the complete article to know more about BIT MCA 2022 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling, etc.
- Last date to apply online for the BIT MCA 2022 application form is 2/06/2022.
- Date of online examination for the BIT MCA 2022 is scheduled for 19/06/2022.
- The admit card for BIT MCA 2022 will be released on 15th JUne 2022.
BIT MCA 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check the BIT MCA 2022 exam status from the below table:
BIT MCA 2022 Important Dates
Important dates of BIT MCA 2022 are mentioned in the given below table:
Events and dates of BIT MCA 2022
|Online application starts||May 2022|
|Last date to apply online||2nd June 2022 |
|Admit card availability||15th June 2022 |
|Date of online test||19th June 2022|
|Result Publication|| 29th June 2022|
BIT MCA 2022 Application Form
Get the detailed information for the BIT MCA 2022 Application form below in the given points.
- The Application Form of BIT MCA will be available online on the official website.
- The Application Form has to be filled and submitted online.
- All Candidates have to create a confidential username and password.
- After the online submission of the form, candidates must take the printout of the completed application and should be attached to the required documents.
- The documents that have to be attached are
- The latest color photograph with name, form number, and “MCA 2021” is written on the back.
- Pass certificate and mark sheet for Class 10. This is used as proof of age.
- Mark sheet of Class 12.
- Mark Sheet of Graduation.
- Payment receipt towards application fee.
- Caste certificate (if applicable), signed by an appropriate authority of rank not less than SDO.
- Photo identity proof.
- Send this application and documents in an A4 envelope only by speed post/courier with “Application for MCA 2021” written on top of the envelope.
- The application has to be sent to the following address:
Dean of Admissions and Academic Coordination
Birla Institute of Technology
Mesra, Ranchi – 835215
- Send these documents in before the last date of submission in the first week of May 2021.
BIT MCA 2022 Application Fees
Candidates can check the category-wise fees below:
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- The fee is Rs 2500/- for candidates of General categories.
- The fee is Rs 1500/- for candidates of SC / ST or OBC categories.
- The fee can be paid through State Bank Collect/Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card issued by any nationalized bank in favor of “Birla Institute of Technology”.
BIT MCA 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candiates appearing for the entrance test, could check the BIT MCA 2022 Eligibility Criteria for the MCA course hereby and then fill the form.
- Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) examination or an equivalent with Mathematics and Science.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in BCA, B.Sc. with IT/Electronics/Statistics/Mathematics/Computer Science, B.Tech. or B.E. in Computer Science or/IT.
- The Bachelor’s degree must be of a minimum of 3 years duration or equivalent qualification of any recognized universities.
- Candidates must score a minimum aggregate of 55% in their Bachelor’s level exam. For SC/ST candidates, the minimum aggregate is 50%.
- Candidates appearing for the final examination in their Bachelor’s program in 2021 are also eligible to apply, given that they fulfill the above-given requirement.
- Candidates with qualifications acquired through correspondence or distance-learning programs are eligible only if the programs are recognized by the DEC-IGNOU, and the candidates have passed the qualifying examination at the time of applying.
BIT MCA 2022 Exam Pattern
Check the BIT MCA 2022 Question Paper pattern below in the given points:
- The mode of examination is online.
- The language of the question paper is English.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- The questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type.
- A correct answer yields 4 marks.
- A wrong answer yields -1 marks.
- There is no mark deduction for questions that are not attempted.
Number of Questions
Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning
BIT MCA 2022 Syllabus
- Fundamental Operations in Algebra, Expansion, Factorization, Quadratic Equations, Indices, Logarithms, Arithmetic, Geometric and Harmonic progressions, Binomial Theorem, Permutations and Combinations, Surds.
- Sets and subsets, Operations on Sets, Sequences, Properties of integers, Relations, and functions.
- Elementary transformations, Inverse of a matrix, Rank, Solution of simultaneous linear equations, Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors, Quadratic forms.
- Rectangular Cartesian coordinates, Equations of a line, Scaling, Rotation, Simple geometric transformations, Ellipse and Hyperbola, Parabola, Pair of straight lines, Distance formulae, Equations of a circle, Intersections, Mid-point.
- Limits of functions, Continuous functions, Differentiation of a function, Tangents and normal, Simple examples of maxima and minima, Integration of functions by parts by substitution and by partial fraction, Definite integral application to volumes and surfaces frustums of a sphere, Cone, Cylinder, Taylor series.
- Differential Equations—Differential equations of the first order and their solutions, Linear differential equations with constant coefficients, Homogenous linear differential equations.
- Vectors—Simple identities, Trigonometric equations, Properties of triangles, Solutions of triangles, Height and distance, Inverse function.
- Probability and Statistics—Basic concepts of probability theory, Averages, Dependent and Independent events, Frequency distributions and measures of dispersions, Skewness and kurtosis, Random variable and distribution functions, Normal distributions, Curve fitting and the principle of least squares, Mathematic expectation, Binomial, Poisson, Correlation and regression.
- Linear Programming—Formulation of simple linear programming problems, Basic concepts of graphical and simplex method, transportation and assignment problems, Duality and integer programming.
- English—Use of articles and prepositions, Idioms and Phrases, Synonyms, Reading Comprehension, Expansion of an idea, Sentence sequence, Completion of a sentence, Choice of an appropriate word to fill in the blanks, Abridging sentences/paragraphs.
- Computer Awareness
- Computer Basics—Organisation of a computer, Central Processing Unit (CPU), Structure of instructions in CPU, Input/output devices, Computer memory, Memory organization, Back-up devices.
- Data Representation—Representation of characters, integers, and fractions, binary and hexadecimal representations, Binary arithmetic, Addition, Subtraction, Division, Multiplication, 1’s and 2’s complement arithmetic, Floating-point representation of numbers, Normalised floating-point representation, Boolean algebra, Truth tables, Venn diagrams.
- Computer Architecture—Block structure of computers, Communication between the processor and I/O devices, Interrupts.
- Flowchart and Algorithms—Assembly language and high-level language, Multiprogramming and time-sharing operating systems, Computer Programming in C.
- Operating Systems—Evolution of operating systems, Types of operating systems, Functions of an operating system, Modern operating system.
- Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning—Logical reasoning, Quantitative reasoning, Visio-spatial reasoning.
Candidates can download BIT MCA 2021 Syllabus here-click on download now Download Now.
BIT MCA 2022 Admit Card
The authority will release the hall ticket for BIT MCA 2022 on its official website. Get the other vital details for the BIT MCA 2022 Admit Card below in the given points:
- The admit card will be available to download before one week of the exam.
- Candidates should print out this admit card and take it with them on the day of examination.
- Candidates will also receive an admit card via a post on the address provided by them on the application form.
- The admit card will contain information like examination venue, time, date, etc.
- Candidates should also carry a photo of government ID proof with them.
- Candidates should not carry any form of the text material or electronic gadgets with them like log tables, electronic watches, mobile phones, pagers, calculators, etc. in the exam hall. If found with such items, the candidacy for current and future exams will be canceled.
- Candidates may carry a ballpoint pen, pencil, eraser, geometry set, etc. to the exam hall.
Candidates can check exam centers below:
BIT MCA 2022 Result
BIT MCA 2022 result will be released after the commencement of the exam.
- It will be available on the official website of BIT Mesra.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for the admissions process based on marks received.
- Candidates have to enter their roll number and password to view their results.
- The counseling schedule will start soon after the declaration of BIT MCA Result 2022.
BIT MCA 2022 Counseling
- Shortlisted candidates will be called to the institution for verification of documents and will be offered admission subject to fulfillment of the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must carry all the documents required for the verification process at the time of reporting for admissions.
- Candidates are advised to reach the venue on time.
- Candidates on the waitlist may be asked to come for the admissions process in case some seats remain vacant.
Documents Required at the time of Reporting
Candidates must remember to carry of original and one set of self-attested photocopies of all mentioned documents for verification:-
- Hard Copy of Application Form
- One Passport size color photograph(same as uploaded)
- Payment Challan of Application fees
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Graduation Marksheet
- Certificate from Principal(in case of appearing/appeared in Graduation)
BIT MCA 2022 Seat Matrix
Candidates can check the distribution of seats as per reservation and different campuses below
|Category Name||Seats Reserved|
|Scheduled Caste||15% of seats reserved|
|Scheduled Tribes||7.5% of seats reserved|
|Physical Disabled||5% of seats reserved|
|Kashmiri Migrants||1 seat reserved|
|Children of Serving Employees||6% of seats reserved|
|State Candidates||50% of seats reserved|
BIT MCA 2022 Highlights
Check the basic information for BIT MCA 2022 in the table below:
|Exam Name||BIT MCA 2022|
|Conducting Body||Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra|
|Course||Master of Computer Application|
|BIT MCA Official Website||https://www.bitmesra.ac.in/|
|Exam Mode||Online (MCQs)|
|Exam Purpose||To provide MCA courses in BITs various campus, i.e., Noida, Patna, Lalpur, etc|
About BIT Mesra
Birla Institute of Technology was established in the year 1955 and authorized by UGC. It is located at Mesra, Ranchi, and spans a total area of 780 acres. It offers admission in various courses like B.ARCH, B.PHARM, BSc + MSc (INT), B.Tech, BHMCT, MBA, MSc, M.Tech, Ph.D., Ph.D. (MGMT), MCA, M.PHARM, M.PLAN, Ph.D. (PHARMA), Ph.D. (SCI).