BIT MCA 2023 Exam Pattern refers to the structure of the exam including the number of questions, duration, marking scheme, subjects, and other important details. Candidates appearing for the BIT MCA 2023 exam should be familiar with the exam pattern to prepare well and perform better in the exam. The exam will have a total of 120 MCQ-type questions in Mathematics, Computer Awareness, Logical Reasoning, and English with a total duration of 2 hours.
BIT MCA 2023 Exam Pattern: The test is open to candidates interested in the MCA programme at Birla Institute of Technology (BITS) and its campuses in Mesra, Jaipur, Lalpur, and Noida. The ranking acquired in this online test determines the selection criterion. For the session 2023-21, qualified candidates who pass the entrance test are invited to apply for admission to the 3-year (6-semester) Full-Time MCA degree course at BIT Mesra and its Campuses. The application form must be completed and submitted online only. Take a close look at the BIT MCA Eligibility Criteria 2023 thorough details.
BIT MCA 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates interested in applying to Birla Institute of Technology (BIT) through the BIT MCA entrance test 2023 should be aware of the exam format. It will be a two-hour computer-based test. The exam will be held at three distinct times: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., 12 p.m. to 2 p.m., and 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. Read the entire article to get more about the BIT MCA 2023 test pattern and other important details.
- Total papers: The BIT MCA exam paper has four sections
- Exam type: BIT MCA entrance exam 2023 will be an Objective type question with multiple choice
- Exam Mode: The BIT MCA 2023 exam will be computer-based
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Mathematics, Analytical Ability, and Logical Reasoning, Computer Awareness and English
- Total questions and marks distribution: There will be 120 questions in total
BIT MCA 2023 Exam Pattern
BIT Mesra MCA Exam Pattern
Mode of Exam
Online/Computer Based Test (CBT)
Type of question
Objective Type (MCQ's)
2 hours (120 minutes)
480 Marks [Mathematics (240), Computer Awareness (240), Logical Reasoning & Analytical Ability (80), and English (80) marks respectively]
For every correct answer (+) 4 Mark will be awarded
For every wrong answer (-) 1 Mark will be deducted
- Candidates are urged to read each and every question attentively because each incorrect response will be deducted one mark.
- There will be no deduction for questions that are left unanswered.
The distribution of subject and questions for BIT MCA Exam 2023 break up is given below:
Exam Pattern - Subject Wise Break Up
No of Questions
Analytical ability & Logical Reasoning
Marking scheme in BIT MCA exam pattern 2023
- Each right response will receive four points.
- In the exam, there will be negative marking, with one mark subtracted for each incorrect answer.
- There will be no deductions for questions that are left unanswered.
Marking Scheme on BIT MCA 2023