BPEE CET 2022 will be organsied tentatively in the month of March by the J& K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations. It is a state-level examination that is conducted every year. J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination Common Entrance Test is conducted for those aspirants seeking to take admission in the B.E./B.Tech Courses. The candidates can go through the complete article below to know more about the BPEE CET 2022 exam; Application Form, Eligibility, hall ticket, syllabus, etc.
BPEE CET 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check the BPEE CET 2022 exam status from the below table:
|BPEE CET status||yet to announce|
|Exam date||Exam date is yet to aannounce|
BPEE CET 2022 Important Dates
Candidates can take a look at the important dates for BPEE CET 2022.
BPEE CET 2022 Schedule(tentative)
|Starting of application form||14 March 2022|
|Last date to submit applications|
16 April 2021 30 April 2022
|Admit card||August 2022|
|BPEE CET date||August 2022|
|Declaration of result||August 2022|
|Counselling starts from||August 2022|
BPEE CET 2022 Application Form
The BPEE CET 2022 Application form can be filled online only. The other relevant details regarding the form filling can be checked below in the given points:
- The details to be filled in the form must be valid to avoid rejection of it.
- The documents should be uploaded in the prescribed format only.
- Make the Registration fee payment to complete the form.
- Once the form is submitted, the entries made therein cannot be hanged hence it is advised to fill in the details correctly.
- The aspirants must keep their login details safe and confidential.
- After filling the form get the printout of it for all further uses.
BPEE CET 2022 Application Fee
BPEE CET 2022 Application Form fee can detail are given hereby;
Mode of Payment - Fee is to be made online through Integrated Payment Gateway (National Credit Card / Debit Card).
BPEE CET 2022 Registration Fees
|All Category Candidates ||Rs 1200/-|
The fee once paid will not be refunded in any case by the authorized body.
BPEE CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates applying for admission to BPEE CET 2022 B.E./B.Tech. Engineering Courses must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- An applying aspirant must be a Permanent resident of the J&K state.
- Must have passed 10+2 level from a recognized Board/University.
- Should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks for General
Category candidates, including the Children of Defence Personnel, Children of ParaMilitary Forces, Children of State Police Personnel and candidates possessing outstanding proficiency in Sports and 40% marks for SC / ST and other Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (RBA/ALC/OSC).
- Should have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as their elective subjects in case of admission to B.E/B.Tech. Engineering Courses.
- The candidates appearing or have appeared in the 10+2 annual examination 2021 can also apply to appear in CET 2020, provided such candidates have qualified the examination at the time of declaration of the result/at the date of counseling as may be notified by the Board. Their CET result shall remain withheld unless they produce the necessary certificate of qualifying for the 10+2 (12th Class) examination.
- The candidate must be of at least 17 years old on 31 December of the relevant year.
- There is no upper age bar for appearing in the Entrance Test for admission to Engineering Courses, both in Government and Private Colleges.
BPEE CET 2022 Exam Pattern
The candidates can check the BPEE CET 2022 exam pattern below:
- Mode of Exam - Pen, and Paper mode
- Type of Questions - Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ)
- Number of Questions - 180 questions
- Sections - Three sections will be there in the question paper
- Duration of paper - 180 Minutes
- Marking Scheme - 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer
- Negative marking - 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
Section-wise distribution of marks can be checked below in the given table:
|Subjects||Marks ||Number of Questions|
BPEE CET 2022 Syllabus
Aspirants can the detailed information of BPEE CET 2022 syllabus for all subjects below:
BPEE CET 2022 Syllabus for Physics
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Magnetic effects of current and magnetism
BPEE CET 2022 Syllabus for Chemistry
- Chemical Arithmetic and Atomic Structure
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Chemistry of Representative elements
- Redox reactions and Electrochemistry
- Surface Chemistry
- Periodic Properties
BPEE CET 2022 Syllabus Mathematics
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Complex Number, Linear Equation, Linear Programming
- Sequence and series, Permutation and combination & Binomial Theorem
- Trigonometric and Inverse Trigonometry Functions
- Matrices and Determinants
- Limit, Continuity, and Differentiation
BPEE CET 2022 Admit Card
No candidate shall be allowed to enter the Test Centre/venue without CET 2022 Admit Card in original. Check the other details below in the given points:
- The authority will release the hall ticket on the official website.
- Admit cards can be downloaded within the prescribed date.
- It will be issued only to those candidates who will successfully submit the application form.
- Aspirants must keep the printout of the admission ticket safe for further use.
BPEE CET 2022 Answer Key
The answer key of BPEE CET 2022 will be released by the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination on its official website after the exam will be over.
- The answer key will be there on the site for three days and thereafter it will be removed from the website.
- In case of any query or question concerning the answer key, a candidate can make representations supported by the documentary proof or from NCERT books with the payment receipt of Rs 1000/- per question.
- With the help of answers, key candidates can calculate their expected marks of the entrance exam.
BPEE CET 2022 Result
The result of BPEE CET 2022 will be displayed on the official website and in two local dailies. Check other relevant details below:
- The result will be published in the form of a merit list.
- Those who will qualify for the exam will be called for the counseling process.
- The allotment of seats will be made based on merit cum reservation.
Determination of Merit List
- The merit list will be prepared based on the inter-se-merit of the candidates for each course in the CET 2022. The merit list will be prepared category-wise- Open Merit Category and for each Reserved Category, separately.
- To qualify for the examination candidate must obtain the minimum qualifying marks as decided by the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination.
Resolving Ties– In case two or more candidates equal merit in B.E course, the inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be resolved as:
- Candidates with higher marks in Mathematics in CET will be preferred.
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Physics in CET, if marks in Mathematics are equal.
- Candidates are older in age to be preferred if points as per (1) and (2) are equal.
BPEE CET 2022 Counseling
Those who will be called for counseling will have to reach the institution along with the documents in original. Applicants can check the BPEE CET counseling details below in the given points:
- The Board may follow online counseling or physical counseling, will be informed to the candidates.
- Aspirants will have to fill the online preference form for counseling.
- The counseling procedure will be done till the seats will be vacant. Mostly there will be four rounds.
- Candidates will have to submit Rs 1500/- as a counseling fee.
BPEE CET 2021 Reservation Policy
The candidates can check the reservation criteria below in the given table:
|Open Merit (OM) ||50%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC) ||08%|
|Scheduled Tribe, Gujjar&Bakerwal (STGB) ||06%|
|Scheduled Tribe, Leh District (STL)||02%|
|Scheduled Tribe, Kargil District (STK)||02%|
|Scheduled Tribes Others (STO) ||01%|
|Residents of Backward Area (RBA||20%|
|Weak and Under Privileged Classes, Social Castes (OSC) ||02%|
|Residents of Area Adjoining Actual Line of Control (ALC)||03%|
|Children of Defence Personnel (CDP) ||03%|
|Children of Para Military Forces and Police Personnel of UT of J&K(JKPMF/SPP) ||01%|
|Candidates possessing outstanding proficiency in Sports||02%|
BPEE CET 2022 Highlights
Applicants can check the basic information about BPEE CET 2021 below:
|Exam Name||BPEE CET 2022|
|Conducting Body||J& K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations|
|Level of exam||State-level|
|Frequency of exam||Once a Year|
|BPEE CET Official website||http://www.jakbopee.org/|
|Courses Offered||Pn qualifying this exam candidates will get admission in B.E/B.Tech courses|
In the year 2002, the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations Act was passed by the State Legislature and the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations was constituted under the Act. The Board as setting up under the Act replaced the Competent Authority Entrance Examinations which was existing earlier. The purpose of constituting an examining body for entrance tests by an Act of the Legislature was to invigorate it, so that it might execute the task of selection of candidates independently, objectively, and more efficiently.