CA IPCC Result 2020 will be released online on the official website of ICAI in the month of August 2020. CA IPCC Result will be published in the pdf format. Candidates can download their scorecards by entering the PIN/Registration Number and Roll Number. Candidates who secured 70% marks in to get qualify from CA IPCC 2020. Candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about CA IPCCresult of 2020.
CA IPCC 2020 Result Dates
Candidates can check here all the important CA IPCC result dates in the given table below:
|Exam Date||30 July 2020 and 02, 04, 06, 08, 10, 13, 16 August 2020|
|Result Publication||The Fourth Week of August 2020|
CA IPCC 2020 Result
Applicant must check here all the instruction for CA IPCC exam result 2020 which is given in the list below:
- CA IPCC merit list 2020 will be released through the online mode on the official website.
- CA IPCC 2020 rank list will be announced on the basis of the total marks obtained in CA IPCC 2020.
- The common CA IPCC merit list will be released for the SC/ST, Reservation, Special Reservation, PwD candidates.
- The candidate who got the highest ranking in CA IPCC 2020 will be preferred first for CA IPCC seat allotment in comparison with other candidates.
How to Download CA IPCC 2020 Merit List?
Candidate must follow all the steps to download CA IPCC merit list 2020 which is given below:
- Step 1: Candidate must visit ICAI official website to check CA IPCC2020 result.
- Step 2: Click on the link of IPCC Result to check.
- Step 3: Login by entering Pin/Registration Number and Roll Number.
- Step 4: CA IPCC Result will appear on the window screen.
- Step 5: Download CA IPCC merit list 2020 and search for their roll number, marks, and rank.
Details Given in CA IPCC 2020 Merit List
All the listed details will appear on CA IPCC merit list 2020 which are given below:
- Roll Number
- Total marks Obtained
- Rank Obtained in the entrance examination.
Verification of CA IPCC 2020 Result
If any candidates is not satisfied with the marks can apply for verification online with the specified application fee for verification. A candidate have to apply for verification, within a month from the result publication, Candidates have to mention detail information of following details:
- Candidates Name
- Candidates Registration Number
- Exam Name
- Month & year of the exam
- Roll Number
- Subjects/Papers to be verified
- Contact Details
Verification fee: Candidates can apply for only four papers, verification fee is Rs 100/- per paper.