CDS 2 2020 Application form will be released in June 2020. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release the application form on the official website. Candidates must check their eligibility before applying. Candidate has to pay the application fee to submit the form. The application form can be filled in the online mode. Candidate can read the given below article to know more about CDS 2 Application form.
CDS 2 2020 Application form Dates
Candidate can check the important dates and events regarding CDS 2 Application form from the below-given table:
CDS 2 Application form Events
|Important Events||CDS 2 2020|
|Release of CDS 2020 notification||The second week of June2020|
|Commencement of CDS 2020 application form||Second week of June 2020|
|Last date to apply online||Second week of July 2020|
|Availability of application form withdrawal||Second week of July 2020|
|Last date to withdraw application form||Third week of July 2020|
CDS 2 Application form
The conducting authority will release the CDS 2 2020 Application Form from the second week of June 2020 and form can be filled until the second week of July 2020 on the official website.
- Candidate must read the prospectus before applying
- The applicant can fill the application form through online mode only.
- Candidates are required to provide the details of one photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Any other photo ID Card) issued by the State/Central Government.
- Candidate has to upload the scanned copy of documents such as photograph and signature as prescribed by the submit.
- Must avoid submitting multiple applications. If in case the candidates need to submit multiple applications they must make sure that application with higher RID (Registration ID) is complete in all respect.
- In case of multiple applications form, the applications form with higher RID will be considered by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- Also, applicants must provide valid e-mail ID while filling the form as the Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of the examination process.
- Candidate must take print of the application form for future references.
Documents required while filling the CDS 2 Application form
Candidate must be ready with the following documents before filling the application form:
- Adhaar Card
- Class 10th and 12 marks sheet
- Graduation Certificate
How to Apply for CDS 2 2020?
Candidate can follow the below-given steps to fill the CDS 2 2020 Application form:
- Visit the official website of UPSC.
- Click on the link "Part I Registration"
- Then click on yes and start filling the application form.
2. Filling the application form
Now the candidate has to fill the application form by providing personal details, Educational, Address, and contact details like:
- Candidate's Name
- Date of Birth
- Father's name
- Mother's name
- Marital Status
- Residential address
- Permanent address
- Email address
- Exam Centre
3. Upload Documents
After filling the application form candidate has to upload the documents as per the prescribed format given below:
|Photograph||jpg||3 KB to 40 KB||110 X 140|
|Signature||jpg||1 KB to 40 KB||140 X 110|
4. Pay application fee
After uploading the documents candidate has to pay the application fee. Given below is the category-wise application fee:
|Category ||Application Fees|
|General Category||Rs. 200/-|
|Female/SC/ST category||Excepting |
Mode of Payment
Candidate can make payment through both the modes online as well as offline mode:
- Online Mode: Via using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card and Net banking.
- Offline Mode: By depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash
- Application fees once submitted is non-refundable in any situation.
CDS 2 2020 Exam centre
Given below is the list of CDS 2 2020 test centre from which a candiadte can choose according to their preference.
CDS 2 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download their CDS 2 2020 Admit Card from the official website of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). CDS hall ticket for phase 2 will be available from the three weeks before the CDS entrance exam.
- Authority will not send the hall ticket through the post or SMS.
- For downloading the CDS 2 2020 admit card, candidates have to log in with their registration ID or roll number. Candidate must take print of the admit card for further process.