CDS (2) Result 2021 will be released by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on its official website after the exam will be successfully conducted & answer key will be displayed. It contains the list of candidates who will secure a minimum score or more then it to qualify the exam. Selected candidates are then called for the personal interview by the Service Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence. The entire selection procedure consists of the written exam, followed by document verification, personal interview, and medical tests. The candidates who are selected through this process are admitted for training in respective defence academies. Read the complete article to know more relevant details about CDS (2) 2021 Result.
CDS (2) Result 2021 Dates
Check Combined Defence Services Examination-II result 2021 below in the given table:
CDS Result 2021(2) Schedule
|CDS 2 Result Events ||CDS 2 Result Dates |
|Written Exam ||14 November 2021|
|Declaration of written exam result ||To be announced|
CDS (2) Result 2021
The applicants can check a few vital details about CDS II 2021 result hearby in the given points:
- The competent authority will display the result on the official web portal of UPSC in the pdf form.
- UPSC shall prepare a list of candidates who obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the written exam as fixed by the Commission in their discretion.
- Candidates who will qualify the written exam will be told for intelligence & personality test at the SSB.
How to Check CDS (2) Result 2021?
By following the below-mentioned applicants can check their CDS II result:
Step 1 - Go to the official website of UPSC i.e. upsc.gov.in
Step 2 - And then click on the drop-down menu of “examination”
Step 3 - After that click on “Active Examination” button given in the dropdown menu.
Step 4 - Now, links for all the active examinations will appear. Click on the link given in “Combined Defence Service (II), 2021”.
Step 5 - A new page will get open. Click on the link available for the written result to download the PDF file.
Step 6 - The PDF opens. Further, press “ctrl+F” and type the roll number. The pdf will have only names of all qualified candidates.
CDS (2) 2021 Selection Process
The selection procedure through CDS consists of written exam and personal interview. Candidates who qualify the written exam are further called for the personal interview organised by the Service Selection Board. Check out the main stages of the selection process below.
Written exam: The exam consists of for 03 subjects viz. English, GK and Maths. The candidates who qualify this the written round by securing the minimum marks are called for the personal interview.
Document Verification: Candidates qualifying in the written test must submit documents to the various defence training institutes as specified.
Personal Interview: Those who will qualify the written exam are called to appear in the personal interview conducted by the SSB. It consists of a Personality test and Intelligence test.
Medical Test: Finally recommended candidates have to undergo a medical check-up. The medical fitness is evaluated in terms of vision, hearing ability and presence of any other ailment. The candidate who clear
CDS (2) 2021 SSB Interview
For all selected applicants a personal interview is conducted by the Service Selection Board. The candidates must be prepared with the documents for the verification purpose. The personal interview consists of intelligence & personality tests.
- In stage 1, candidates are given Officer Intelligence Rating based on the Picture Perception Description Test (PP& DT).
- In stage-2, there are Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference. These tests are conducted for over 4 days.
Documents to be carried by the candidate:
- CDS 2 call letter
- 10th & 12th class marks sheet
- Graduation mark sheet & degree certificate
- Other documents as specified by the board
CDS (2) 2021 Medical Test
The medical test is organized by the Board of Medical Officers for those who will complete the basic military training. It is conducted in the basic military hospital assigned by the SSB. The tests that are conducted are:
- Complete Haemogram
- Urine RE/ME
- X-Ray chest PA view
- USG abdomen & pelvis
Below is the list of common reasons for rejection in this test.
- Sinus, cyst, hyper/hypopigmented patches, fistulae and hernia, swelling, naevus, vascular malformations scars anywhere on the body.
- Head & neck: Muscolo-skeletal deformities which can interfere in using safety gear, cervical rib.
- Chest. Musculoskeletal deformities viz pectus excavatum, pleural effusion, pigeon chest, rickety rosary, parenchymal lesions of lungs, active or residual lesions of tuberculosis.
- Abdomen & reproductive system: Hernia, organomegaly, vascular deformities. Renal deformities, gall stones, renal stones etc. Deformities of the reproductive system.
- Upper limbs, lower limbs and spine: Hyper flexible or restricted movements of joints, genu recurvatum, deformities of hands and feet, kyphosis, scoliosis, congenital deformities, Cubitus valgus, Cubitus varus, like spina bifida etc.
- Skin: vascular malformations chronic skin diseases, Vitiligo, scars.
CDS (2) 2021 Training
Any candidate who appeared in the CDS exam earlier but was removed on any disciplinary grounds is not permitted admission to the training process again.
Marriage during training: A candidate who has appeared in the CDS exam and his training is still on-going, cannot marry until his training gets completed. if a candidate marries before the completion of training will be disqualified from the process of selection.
Restriction of Working: The candidates who qualified for the exam and has started his training cannot work for someone else or some other organisation.