CEE AMPAI 2021 Application Form is expected to be released in the month of March 2021. Common Entrance Exam application form will be released in both online and offline mode on the official website. Candidate can read the complete article to know more about the CEE AMPAI 2021 application form.
CEE AMPAI 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidate can check all the important dates of CEE AMPAI application form 2021 in the given table below:
CEE AMPAI 2021
|Application Form(offline)||To be Announced|
|Application Form(online) ||To be Announced|
|Last Date of Application Form||To be Announced|
|CEE AMPAI Exam 2021||To be Announced|
CEE AMPAI 2021 Application Form
Before filling the CEE AMPAI 2021 application form, the candidate must check all the points of application form of the CEE AMPAI 2021 examination. The points listed below:
- Before filling the application form, candidate fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- Candidate can fill the application form by both online and offline mode.
- The candidate makes sure to register on the official website with the correct email ID and password.
- Candidate can make changes in the application form before the submission of the CEE AMPAI 2021 application form.
- Candidate fill the information in the application carefully.
Documents Needed For CEE AMPAI 2021 Application Form
List of required documents are for CEE AMPAI application form listed below:
- Candidate's recent clicked scanned photograph in the jpg/jpeg format and the size must be in the range of 50KB to 300 KB and approx dimensions: height: 4.5 cm and width: 3.5.
- Candidate's scanned signature in the jpg/jpeg format and the size must be in the range of 50KB to 300 KB and approx dimensions: height: 1.5 cm and width: 3.5.
- Candidate's 10th marks sheets scanned and the dimensions must be: Height: 210mm and Width: 297mm and size must be in the range of 100KB-600KB.
- Scanned domicile and dimensions must be Height: 210mm and Width: 297mm and size must be in the range of 100KB-600KB.
How to Apply for CEE AMPAI 2021 Application Form?
Candidate can fill the application form for the CEE AMPAI examination 2021 by online and offline both the modes. Both modes are described below:
- Candidate must visit the official website for the application form.
- On the main page of the official website, click on the "Apply Now" button.]
- Fill the ID and click on the "New Online Registration".
- The candidate will receive a mail from the conducted authority containing the password of the registered ID.
2. Filling The Application Form
Candidate must fill the details correctly in the application form after the submission of the CEE AMPAI 2021 application form candidate can't make any changes/edit in the application form. Steps to fill the application form are listed below:
- Login with the registered ID and password on the official website.
- Fill the Application form, the details in the application form are listed below:
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Phone Number
- Email ID
- Selected Course
- Selected Center
- Education Details
- 10th marks/ year of passing
- 12th marks/ year of passing
- Save the application form and click the next step.
3. Upload Required Documents
All the required documents for the CEE AMPAI 2020 application form are listed below:
- Candidate's recent clicked photograph.
- Scanned signature of the candidate.
- 10th class marks sheet.
4 CEE AMPAI 2021 Application Form Fee Payment
The fee of the CEE AMPAI 2021 application form is equal for all the categories (General, SC/ST, OBC, Others). All the candidates have to pay Rs.200/- for the application form of the CEE AMPAI application form. Candidate can pay the fee by the online payment through the net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
The fee of the CEE AMPAI 2021
application form is non-refundable in under any circumstances.
Step 1: Candidate must visit the official website and download the offline application form in PDF format.
Step 2: Take the printout of the CEE AMPAI application form.
Step 3: Fill the complete form and attach all the required documents along with the application form.
Step 4: Submit the application form at the admission office and pay the application form fee through DD provide by the bank. The address of the submission of the application form is given below:
Dwarka, 1st Floor, 7
Sarat Bose Road,
Kolkata. West Bengal.
Pin – 700 020.
Step 5: Candidate will receive the SMS or email by the conducted authority after the submission of the CEE AMPAI application form 2021.
CEE AMPAI 2021 Admit Card
The CEE AMPAI admit card 2021 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. All the candidates are advised to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the examination centre. Without admit card applicants will not be allowed in the CEE AMPAI exam hall. The candidate makes sure that they don't carry any unwanted things with them at the examination hall.