CEEAH 2020 will be conducted by Gauhati University. It stands for Common Entrance Examination for Ayurveda and Homeopathy 2020. GU conducts this exam at the university level. Assam CEEAH offers admission in the BHMS/BAMS Courses for the academic session 2020. This exam is conducted once in the year. The exam question paper contains 180 MCQs which cover all basic topics from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Candidates required to CEEAH 2020 form fill up online which will be made available on the official website till Last week of August 2020 tentatively. Candidates can go through following article for more detailed about CEEAH 2020.
CEEAH 2020 Important Dates
The candidates can check dates regarding CEEAH 2020 below in the table:
|Commencement of Online registration form||To be Announced|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||To be Announced|
|Availability of Hall Tickets||To be Announced|
|CEEAH 2020 Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Result Declaration||To be Announced|
CEEAH 2020 Application Form
Before filling the application form candidates are required to first go through the eligibility criteria. The detailed information about CEEAH application Form 2020 is below:
- The application form will be filled online mode only.
- Only apply for the exam if you are eligible for the examinations, otherwise, your application will be cancelled.
- Application forms can be filled directly on the university website.
- It is always better to fill the application form before the last date of submission of the application form.
- Candidate first have to register themselves before fill the application form.
- Aspirants have to fill basic details while registration. like: Applicant's Name, Father's Name, Mother's name, Permanent address.
- Applicants have to fill complete details while filling the application form. like: Name, Email ID, Permanent address, educational qualification.
- Before submitting the application form, check all the information filled in the form once.
- After submitting the form, take a print out and keep it safe for the future.
CEEAH 2020 Application Fee
The details of the application of CEEAH 2020 is given below:
- Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- as application fee to submit the with the application form.
- The process of depositing the application fee will be published on the university site.
- There is no fix mode of payment published by the conducting authorises.
- Candidate can keep visiting this page for latest update in the mode of the payment.
CEEAH 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The important information CEEAH Eligibility criteria 2020 is given below:
- Before filling the application form, make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria for the exam, otherwise, the application form will be cancelled.
- Candidates taking admission into the BAMS/BHMS courses shall have to pass 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- No candidate shall be eligible for admission into BAMS/BHMS courses unless he/she:
- is a citizen of India;
- is a permanent resident of Assam;
- has completed a minimum of 4 years schooling either at
- HSLC or equivalent stage or
- HSLC and HSSLC or equivalent stages combined from the recognized schools conducting regular classes situated within the State of Assam.
- Those candidates who have passed HSLC and HSSLC or equivalent examination from Assam shall attach mark sheets and pass certificates, they need not to furnish the certificates of schooling.
- The candidates must pass the qualifying examination without any grace marks in the subjects of physics, Chemistry, and English individually in the same sitting and must have obtained a minimum of 50 per cent marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying examination in case of candidates belonging to the general category.
- In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes/More Other Backward Classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology took together in the qualifying examination shall be 40 per cent.
- Candidate’s age should not be below 18 years and above 23 years.
- Provided that the maximum age limit is relaxable by 3 years in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes, OBC and MOBC.
CEEAH 2020 Exam Centres
The following examination centres have been ensured by the university for CEEAH 2020. The list of examination centres is as follows-
- North Lakhimpur
CEEAH 2020 Exam Pattern
The important information regarding CEEAH Exam Pattern 2020 is given below:
- The examination for Common Entrance Examination for Ayurveda and Homeopathy (CEEAH) will be in two languages.
- English and Assamese will be the two languages in which the exam is conducted.
- The question paper will be based on NCERT syllabus which will be taken from HSEC, Assam (AHSEC, Assam).
- For each correct answer, the candidate will be given one marks.
- There will be no negative marking for the examination.
CEEAH Exam Pattern 2020
|Subject||Subject wise marks||Total marks||Total questions|
|Physics||120||360||180 / multiple choice question|
Candidate can visit the page for the latest update in the exam pattern by conducting body.
CEEAH 2020 Syllabus
The details of the CEEAH Syllabus 2020 is given below:
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication System
- Solid State
- Chemical kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General principles and processes of Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements
- d- and f-Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic acids
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday life
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and its application
CEEAH 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates have to check the preparation tips for CEEAH 2020 entrance exam for better prepare:
- The aspirants must follow their time table.
- The candidates must make their notes so that they can revise the previously studied topics easily.
- The applicants must have all the information about exam pattern and syllabus which will help them to prepare easily for the exam.
- The aspirants must refer to the books of NCERT.
- The candidates need to give equal time to all the four subjects and focus more on the subject in which they find difficult.
- The applicants must not lose their focus from the academics and must keep themselves focused.
- The aspirants also need to take care of their food and have an adequate amount of rest.
- The candidates do meditation to manage their stress.
CEEAH 2020 Admit Card
The vital information regarding CEEAH admit card 2020 is given below:
- The hall ticket might be released in July 2020 tentatively.
- The conducting body not yet announced when the CEEAH admit card 2020 will be released, as soon as any information is received in this subject, it will be published on the site.
- For more information regarding admit card, check the official website of the department regularly.
- Download the admit card and keep it safe with you.
- It is necessary to take the admit card to the examination centre along with one photo ID.
- If a candidate found without admit card in the examination hall the applicant with not allowed the examination.
- No candidate will allow carrying any electric device in the examination hall.
CEEAH 2020 Results
The information regarding CEEAH Results 2020 is given below:
- There is no official announcement yet on when the results of CEEAH examinations will be released.
- As soon as the date is released regarding the exam result, it will be published on the website.
- The exam result will be released in the form of merit list.
- The admission for the courses will be based on the marks in the merit list.
- Candidates who pass will be called for counselling.
- During the counselling, the candidate has to take his original documents like admit card, mark sheet and 10th 12th result etc. with him.
CEEAH 2020 Counselling
The vital information regarding the counselling of the CEEAH 2020 is given below:
- Selected candidates in the merit list will be called for the counselling process.
- Candidates will have to bring their original documents for counselling.
- After complete verification of the documents and submission of fee seats will be allotted to the aspirants.
- After completion of the counselling process, a seat confirmation letter will be given to the candidates.
- Candidates will have to report the university along with seat allotment letter.
There is only 50 number of seats for the BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) course and 150 seats for BHMS (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery) course. The authorities will conduct the CEEAH 2020 on all India basis in various centres across India.
- For offering BAMS degree, the Government Ayurvedic College, Guwahati is the only Institute of Indian system in Assam, which was established in the year 1948.
- For offering BHMS degree, there are 3 (three) Homoeopathic Medical Colleges in Assam in the Name of Swahid Jadav Nath Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Guwahati, AssamHomoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Nagaon and Dr JK Saikia Homoeopathic Medical College& Hospital, Jorhat.
CEEAH 2020 Highlights
Below given are the main or vital points of the CEEAH exam:
Name of the exam
|Common Entrance Examination for Ayurveda and Homeopathy 2020[CEEAH 2020]|
Exam conducting body
University of Common Entrance Examination for Ayurveda and Homeopathy
University Entrance exam
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery(BAMS)/Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery(BHMS) courses
CEEAH Official website
Admission into BAMS/BHMS courses offered by
Stay connected for Common Entrance Examination for Ayurveda and Homeopathy[CEEAH] conducted by the University of Common Entrance Examination for Ayurveda and Homeopathy. The information given above is based on the previous exam.
It was indeed a dream come true for thousands of people of Assam who had relentlessly agitated for decades for an institute of higher education in the province when Gauhati University was established on 26 January 1948. For a long time, the only university in the entire eastern region was at Calcutta. This university catered to the needs not only of the students from Bengal but also of those from Bihar, Orissa and Assam. Naturally, therefore, seats for students from Assam were extremely limited and very often even meritorious students found themselves ousted in the fray. Over the years, this had caused resentment among the educated Assamese youth and the necessity of a separate university began to be acutely felt.