CEEAH 2022 Application Form will be released in the 3rd week of July 2022 tentatively. The exam will be conducted in the 1st week of August 2022 tentatively by Gauhati University. CEEAH stands for Common Entrance Examination for Ayurveda and Homeopathy 2022. GU conducts this exam at the university level. Assam CEEAH offers admission in the BHMS/BAMS Courses for the academic session 2022. This exam is conducted once a year. The exam question paper contains 180 MCQs which cover all basic topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Candidates are required to fill CEEAH 2022 form online which will be made available by conducting authority. Candidates can go through the following article for more details about CEEAH Application Form 2022 such as dates, how to fill, fee, etc.
CEEAH 2022 Application Form Dates
The following table shows the important dates of the CEEAH 2022 Application Form:
|CEEAH Application Form 2022 Events and Dates|
|Application form start date||3rd week of July 2022|
|Application form last date||4th week of July 2022|
CEEAH Application Form 2022
CEEAH Application Form will tentatively be released in the 3rd week of July 2022 and the last date to submit the application form will be tentatively in the 4th week of July 2022. However, the exam conducting authority has not released any exact schedule of the application form and exam dates. Candidates have to fill the application form in an online mode. The application form will be released on the official website of Gauhati University. Once the application form is released, candidates should fill them as early as possible and should not wait till the last date to avoid any discrepancies.
How to fill CEEAH Application Form 2022?
Candidates can follow the below steps while downloading the CEEAH Application Form 2022:
- Go to the official website of the Gauhati University.
- Search for the tab of CEEAH 2022.
- Click on the tab to go to the next page.
- The next page will have a login window.
- Click on the register button below the login window.
- Click on the register button and fill in all the asked details such as name, email id, password, and then click on register.
Step-2: Fill the application form
- After the registration is completed, candidates must log in to their profile by using a username and password.
- After login, start filling in all the details such as personal details, qualification details, and address details.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned signatures and photographs.
- The maximum filesize for photograph is 35 kb and the minimum file size is 20 kb.
- The maximum filesize for a scanned signature is 30 kb and the minimum file size is 15 kb.
Step-3: Application fee payment
Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000. As the notification of the exam is yet to release so there is no clarity regarding the payment mode of the application fee.
Step-4: Submitting the application form
After filling in all the details and payment of the application fee, candidates can submit the application form and take the printout of the application form for future references.