CENTAC Admit Card 2020 will be released by the Centralized Admission Committee on its web portal only for few courses for which an entrance exam will be conducted. CENTAC conducts the entrance test for its various UG and PG courses. To download the hall ticket applicants will need their registered email address and password. It is mandatory to carry the admission ticket in the exam hall as without it entry will not be given in the hall. In the below article aspirants can know other relevant details about CENTAC 2020 admit card.
CENTAC Admit Card 2020 Dates
CENTAC shall release the admit card in pdf format, below table shows the dates on which it will be released for candidates to download.
CENTAC Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card Schedule
|M.Sc (Nursing)||To be notified|
|M.Pharm||To be notified|
|MPT||To be notified|
|M.Sc (Agri) & M.Sc (Horti)||To be notified|
|M.V.Sc Courses||To be notified|
CENTAC Admit Card 2020
The Centralized Admission Committee will
upload the Admit Card a few days prior to Examination day on the official website. Candidates can check below given points regarding CENTAC
hall ticket 2020:
- The authority will issue the admit cards to those who will fulfil the eligibility requirements & will submit the application form on time.
- Candidates will be able to download e-Admit Card from the official website by entering their login id credentials and other details.
- If there is an error in the Examination Hall Ticket contact the concerned department else it will not be responsible for any loss arising out of it.
- If the Examination Hall Ticket does not display the image of a candidate's photograph, paste the photo at appropriate place and get it attested from the competent authority.
- After downloading the hall ticket ensure that the following details name, subject, Centre etc. mentioned on it are correct.
- The applicants must carry the admit card to the exam hall as without entry they will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Date and Timings other than that allotted to them in their Admit card.
- The applicants must note that the hall ticket/admit card will not be sent via post.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination whose admit card/hall ticket will not be issued.
How to Download CENTAC Admit Card 2020?
Those who have successfully filled and submitted the form can follow the below -mentioned steps to download the CENTAC admit card 2020:
Step 1: Candidates can click on the link which will be available on this page or directly visit the web portal of CENTAC(Centralized Admission Committee).
Step 2: A new page will appear with the login option.
Step 3: On the login, page candidates are required to enter their login details which are their registered email address and password there.
Step 4: Now candidates can click on the submit button.
Step 5: A new page with the Admit Card of the candidates will appear.
Step 6: Candidates must download & get the printout of it as to be produced wherever needed.
Details mentioned in CENTAC 2020 Admit Card
Following details will be mentioned on hall ticket of CENTAC 2020:
- Personal Details like name of an applicants
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Examination Centre
- Exam Date and Time
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Important Instructions
List of the exams for which CENTAC releases Admit Card
Candidates can check the list of the PG exams for which hall ticket will be released.
- M.Sc (Nursing)
- M.Sc (Agri) & M.Sc (Horti)
- M.V.Sc Courses
CENTAC 2020 Result
The result for CENTAC entrance exam 2020 will be displayed online on its web portal. Those who will qualify the exam & merit list will be able to check their result.