CG TET 2020 has been postponed due to COVID-19 pandemic. Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test will be conducted by the Chattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB). This exam is conducted once every year at the State Level. CG TET exam is conducted to recruit the teachers in elementary schools (for I-V and VI-VIII standard). The candidates need to have complete information about the CG TET exam events. Furthermore, the candidates must carefully go through the eligibility criteria before they apply for the exam. Also, they must go through the complete article to know all about CG TET 2020 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Result, Counselling etc.
- CG TET 2020 exam is postponed due to coronavirus (COVID 19).
CG TET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can check the information related to CG TET 2020 Admit card through below given details:
- Admit card will be available on the official website soon.
- Candidate can download the admit card by using their registration number and password.
- Applicants have to take the print out of the admit card.
- In case of any discrepancy, the candidate must immediately contact the helpline.
- Also, have to bring the admit card on the day od the examination.
- Candidates without admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall and will not be permitted to give the exam.
Note- Candidates who are willing to teach the students of primary level (from class 1st to Vth) has to appear in the first shift, which starts from 9:30 A.M and end at 12:15 P.M. Second shift, for the candidates willing to teach the students of upper-primary level (from class VIth to VIIIth), will start from 2:00 P.M to 2:45 P.M.
CG TET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the Chattisgarh CG TET 2020 exam pattern in the given below information:
Exam Pattern for Chattisgarh TET 2020
|Exam Mode||Offline(Pen and Paper)|
|Duration||1.5 hour (150 minutes)|
|Number of Questions||150 Questions|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Marking scheme||1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer|
Candidates can go through the exam pattern of CG TET test and can start preparing for the exam accordingly.
Subject wise distribution for both levels
Candidates can check the topics distribution for class (1st to 5th) through below details:
|Subjects||No. of questions||Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
Candidates can check the topics distribution for class (6th to 12th) through below details:
|Child Development and|
|30 questions||30 marks|
|Language I (Hindi)||30 questions||30 marks|
|Language II (English)||30 questions||30 marks|
|Mathematics and Science or|
|60 questions||60 marks|
|Grand Total||150 questions||150 marks|
Candidates can go through the details above and can start preparing for the exam properly
CG TET 2020 Syllabus
Candidates can check the syllabus for CG TET exam 2020 which is according to tet Chandigarh 2019 through below given details:
- Applicants should go through the syllabus according to their category i.e. Primary and Upper primary.
The list of important topics of CG TET examination is given below.
Chattisgarh TET Paper 1 syllabus:
- Child Development and Pedagogy
- Language 1
- Language 2
- Environmental Education
Chattisgarh TET Paper 2 syllabus:
- Child Development and Pedagogy
- Language 1
- Language 2
- Optional Subjects: Maths/Science/Social Science
- For further details about CG TET exam syllabus Click here>Syllabus PDF
CG TET 2020 Preparation Tips
Given below are some preparation tips, which would help candidates to score well and hence qualify the exam
- Candidate must have the full knowledge of exam pattern and syllabus of CG TET 2020.
- They can make short notes and highlight important topics and concepts.
- Studying from the prescribed study material and recommended books will help.
- Candidates can practice from the sample papers available on the official website.
- Self-study is the most important part of any preparation.
CG TET 2020 Answer Key
On the Official website of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB),
CG TET Answer Key will be published by which test takers can calculate and estimate their marks with the help of the answer key if they have given the examination. CG TET 2020 Answer Key
is supposed to be available in the third week of March and they can download the answer key in the PDF format.
CG TET 2020 Answer Key will contain the correct answers of the question asked in the entrance exam. The authority will first release the Provisional CG TET 2020 Answer Key and letter. It will release the Final CG TET 2020 Answer Key. Candidates can also object against the CG TET 2020 Answer Key and if the challenge will be accepted authority will release the Final CG TET 2020 Answer Key.
CG TET 2020 Result
Candidates can check the CG TET teacher eligibility test 2020 exam results on the official website. Candidates will have to enter their Roll number and date of birth to download the result
- Through results, candidates can check their marks obtained.
- The result will be declared on the official website by the authorities.
- Candidates can download the scorecard and must preserve it for future use.
- Only qualified candidates will proceed to the next selection step.
- Qualified candidates will be offered scholarships based on their score in the entrance examination.
CG TET 2020 Counselling
Candidates can check the counselling details of Chattisgarh CG TET exam 2020 through below given details:
- Candidates will be able to attend the counselling only after the successful registration.
- Applicants have to choose a course in which they want to enrol before the counselling.
- The seat availability will be displayed twice during the specified period on the website.
- Applicants are advised to visit the official website regularly for this purpose.
- Candidates have to bring all the required documents during counselling.
- The final allotment of seat in the allotment rounds may be different than the indicative seat availability.
- If the seat is allotted in the first round then the candidate will not be allowed to participate in the second round.
CG TET 2020 Application Form
Below are some steps involved in filling of the Chattisgarh CG TET exam 2020 Application form:
- CG TET application form has been released on 14 February 2020.
- The last date to fill CG TET registration was 01 March 2020.
- Candidate has to visit the official website to download tet online form.
- After this candidate has to do the registration.
- Candidate has to enter the required details for the registration and then click on the submit button.
- After successful registration, an application form will appear on the screen.
- Candidate has to fill all the details required in the application form.
- All the information has to be filled carefully and correctly.
- After filling all the details, candidates have to click on the submit button.
- Candidates have to upload all the required documents in the application form.
- Applicants have to pay the application fee after uploading the documents.
- If the candidate made any mistake in the application form, he can submit the application form again.
CG TET 2020 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: Candidate has submitted the application fee in both online and offline mode. Candidates also have to submit the required documents along with application fee.
Application Fee of CG TET 2020
|Category||Paper-1||Paper-1 and 2|
- Candidate can choose any one of the following options for submitting the application fee:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Application Fees submitted in Offline mode must be paid within a specified period as given by the authorities.
CG TET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Below are some eligibility criteria for Chattisgarh CG TET exam 2020 the candidate must check before applying for the exam:
For Primary Teachers (1st to 5th):
- Candidates must pass 10th class with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Must have passed 12th class with a minimum of 45% and a two year’s training in elementary education under National Teacher Education Council.
- Must have passed 12th class with a minimum of 50% and a 4-year-old elementary education training.
- Should have passed XII with a minimum of 50% and a candidate for the final year in the biennial training.
For Upper Primary Teachers(6th to 8th):
- Candidates must have obtained any 2/3 year graduate degree. They must be in the first year of a two-year training in primary education.
- A candidate should have a graduation degree with a minimum of 50% marks and must be enrolled in the first year of B. Ed. and must have a last year’s candidate.
- A candidate must have obtained a graduate degree with minimum 50% marks in BEd, as per National Teacher Education Council.
- Candidate must have passed XII or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks and a 4-year-old elementary education graduate (BLA).
CG TET 2020 Exam Centers
Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test is being conducted in 28 District Headquarters. The list of exam centers and code number are as follows:
|List of Exam Center||Code Number|
|Janjgir – champa||18|
|Gaurela Pendra Marwahi||38|
The authority reserves the right to change the exam centre as per the requirement.
CG TET 2020 Highlights
Candidates can check the Chattisgarh CG TET exam 2020 through below given details:
Highlights of CG TET exam 2020
|Name of the exam||Chattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test (CG TET)|
|Conducting body||Chattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB)|
|State-level course||Teaching course|
|CG TET Official website||https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in|
|Offline Exam purpose||To recruit the teachers in elementary schools|
Stay connected for more updates regarding CG TET 2020
Chattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 (CG TET 2020)
The notification of the exam will be released by the Government of Chhattisgarh. The candidates can keep an eye on the official website, cgvyapam.choice.gov.in for more information about CG TET 2020. The candidates who want to make a career in teaching can apply for the TET after fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Through this entrance exam, the teachers are selected for the central government schools and state government schools.
About Chattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB)
In Medical, Ayurveda, Engineering, Agricultural Colleges and Polytechnics by the Government of Chhattisgarh, Higher Education, Technical Education, Manpower Planning, Department of Science and Technology, Ministry, Raipur, Notification No. F1-51 / 2004/42, Raipur, dated 30 July 2005 All prerequisites related to the conduct of pre-admission examinations and other examinations, which are authorized for the jurisdiction of this Board. For Rywahi and system state has been formed Professional Examination Board.