CG TET 2021 Admit Card will be released in the 2nd week of March 2021 tentatively. CG TET 2021 will be conducted by the Chattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB). The candidates must carry the hall ticket with them to the examination hall. Candidates can download the admit card by entering their application number and roll number. This exam is conducted to recruit the teachers in elementary schools (for I-V and VI-VIII standard). The applicants can go through the complete article below to know about the admit card of the CG TET.
CG TET 2021 Admit Card Dates
Candidates can download the CG TET 2021 admit card details through the below-given table:
CG TET 2021 Admit Card Dates
|Release of Admit card||2nd week of March 2021|
|CG TET 2021 exam date||4th week of March 2021|
CG TET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can check the information related to CG TET 2021 Admit card through below given details:
- Admit card will only be available in the online mode on the official website.
- Candidates can download the admit card using their registration id.
- In case if the candidates are unable to download the admit card, he/she must immediately contact the authorities.
- A printout of the downloaded hall ticket must be brought to the Test Centre along with the original and valid photo identification like Aadhar card, Voter ID, Driving license or PAN Card.
- Candidate without the admit card will not be allowed to give the examination.
- The admit card/admission Ticket must be carefully preserved by the Candidate and produced at the time of admission.
- The candidate must preserve the admit card for the future reference.
Documents Required to Take at the CG TET 2021 Examination Hall
All the candidates must carry all the listed documents at the CG TET examination hall which are given below:
- All the candidate must carry the hardcopy of the CG TET hall ticket 2021 in the CG TET exam hall.
- Applicants must carry one ID proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving Licence/ PAN Card) along with the CG TET admit card 2021.
- Candidate must carry one passport size coloured photograph same as upload in the CG TET application form 2021.
How to download CG TET Admit Card 2021?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to download the CG TET 2021 admit card:
- Step 1 - Visit the official website of the CG TET.
- Step 2 - Click on the link given Admit Card.
- Step 3 - Enter the details asked.
- Step 4 - Submit the details and download the permission letter.
- Step 5 - Get the printout of it and to keep it safe until the admission process gets over.
Details Mentioned on CG TET Admit Card 2021
After downloading the admit card, the candidates must check the correctness of the below-mentioned details.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Course applied for
- General instructions
- Exam date and time
- Address of the exam centre
Things Not To Carry In The CG TET 2021 Examination Hall
All the candidates can check here all the restricted thing in the CG TET 2021 examination hall are listed below:
- Any kind of papers and cheats.
- Watches (Analog / Digital)
- Electronic Device (Mobile phones)
- Calculators (Normal / Scientific)
- Any food Items
- Smoking is Restricted in the CG TET examination hall
- Any Suspected Things
Note: If any candidate caught with anything from the above list in the CG TET 2021 exam hall may lead to cancellation of the applicant's examination.
CG TET 2021 Result
The CG TET result 2021 will be released through the online mode on the official website. All the candidates must fill their roll numbers properly to generate the CG TET 2021 scorecard. All the candidates are advised to take out the print of the CG TET result for future use. The selected candidates will be eligible to attend the CG TET 2021 counselling session for the seat allotments.