CGTET result 2020 will be released on online on the official website. CGTET exam will be conducted on 22 March 2020. This exam is conducted to recruit the teachers in elementary schools (for I-V and VI-VIII standard). The exam is a state level exam which is conducted every year. Interested applicants can go through the complete article below to know details about the CGTET 2020 Result.
CGTET 2020 Result Dates
Candidates can check the result dates through the table givem below:
|CGTET 2020 exam date||22 March 2020|
|Date of result||To be announced|
|Date of answer key||To be announced|
CGTET 2020 Result
Candidates can check the details of the CGTET 2020 result though below mentioned points:
- Result will have the qualifying status of the particular candidate.
- Candidates can check their score and marks printed on the result.
- Candidate has to enter their roll number to check the result.
- If any candidate is not able to download the result, he/she must immediately contact to the authoroties.
How to Check CGTET Result 2020?
The candidates can go through the steps below to download the CGTET result:
- Visit the official website of CG Vyapam.
- After going on the official website, click on the eligibility.
- Click on the TET from the provided option.
- Click on the link for “TET 2020 Result”. The link is published when the results come out.
- Enter “Roll Number” and click on “Submit” to check the result.
CGTET 2020 Qualifying Marks
The candidates need to obtain the minimum qualifying marks to clear the exam. Only those candidates who obtain the minimum qualifying marks are eligible for recruitment as teacher. The qualifying mark is specified as 60% of the overall marks.
CGTET 2020 qualifying marks
(Non Creamy Layer)
CGTET 2020 Certification Procedure
Candidates can check the certification procedure of CGTET 2020 through the details given below:
- Candidates qualifying in the Paper I are eligible for teaching at the primary level i.e. from class I to V.
- Candidates qualifying in the Paper II are eligible for teaching at the upper primary level i.e. from class VI to VIII.
- Candidates who appeared and qualified both the papers are eligible to teach for both the primary and upper level.
- Those candidates who qualify the CGTET exam are eligible to get the certificate.
- The final merit list is presented in the form of the merit list.
CG TET 2020 Counselling
The CG TET 2020 counselling session schedule will be notified to the shortlisted candidate online on the official website or the conducted authority will send the email to the candidate about the counselling schedule. It is mandatory for all the candidates attend the CG TET counselling session for the seat allotments. All the candidates make sure to carry the required documents at the counselling center for the verification.