CG TET 2022 Application form is expected to be released in the second week of October 2022 tentatively.
Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 will be conducted by the Chattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB)
to recruit the teachers in elementary schools (for I-V and VI-VII standards). Candidates can read the given below article to know more about CG TET 2022 Application form, steps to apply, application fees, etc. For more information click here
. For complete information read the complete article.
CG TET 2022 Application form Dates
The candidate can check the important dates regarding CG TET 2022 Application form.
CG TET 2022 Application Form Dates
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Availability of CG TET 2022 application form||2nd week of October 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form||1st week November 2022|
CG TET 2022 Application form
Chattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) will release the CG TET 2022 application form. Candidate must check their eligibility before applying for CG TET.
- CG TET application form has been available on the official website.
- The candidate has to fill in all the details required in the application form.
- All the information has to be filled in carefully and correctly avoiding mistakes.
- After filling in all the details, candidates have to click on the submit button.
- Candidates have to upload all the required documents in the application form in the prescribed format.
- Applicants have to pay the application fee to complete the submission of the application form.
- If the candidate made any mistake in the application form, he can submit the application form again.
- The candidate must take print of the application form for further process.
Documents required to fill the application form
The candidate should be ready with the following document before filling out the application form as prescribed by the authority.
- Candidate's photograph
- Left-hand Thumb Impression
How to Apply for CG TET 2022?
The candidate can follow the below-given steps to fill out the CG TET 2022 Application form.
- Visit the official website of the board
- Fill in the required details to get register
Filling the application form
After registration candidate has to fill out the application form providing personal and qualification details as mentioned below
- Candidate's name
- Parents' name
- Date of birth
- Identification Mark
- Email Id
- Mobile No
- Exam Centre preference( choose from the drop-down list)
Uploading the Documents
After filling out the application form candidate has to upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
3.5cm x 4.5cm
3.5cm x 4.5cm
|Left-hand thumb impression|
3.5cm x 4.5cm
Paying the application fee
After completing the above-mentioned steps candidate has to pay the application fee. Given below is the category wise application fee for CGTET 2022
Application Fee of CG TET 2022
|Category||Paper-1||Paper-1 and 2|
Mode of payments
- Candidates can pay the application fee using Payment gateway 1 or Payment gateway 2 or Payment gateway 3.
- If a candidate chooses the online mode payment can be done via Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
The Application Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
Submission of the form
After paying the application fee for CG TET 2022 candidate has to submit the application form and take print of it for further process.
CG TET 2022 Application form correction
The candidates appearing for the CG TET 2022 are advised to fill the application form correctly as no form correction facility will be provided by the official authority after the payment of the application fee. If a candidate has made a mistake he can make changes before the payment of the application fee.
CG TET 2022 Exam Centre
Board has stated in the notification that the exam of CG TET 2022 will be held in the 28 district headquarters of the state.
|List of Exam Center||Code Number|
|Janjgir – Champa||18|
|Gaurela Pendra Marwahi||38|
CG TET 2022 Admit card
Board will release the CG TET 2022 Admit Card
on the official website.
Candidates can download the hall ticket by using their registration number and password. Applicants have to take the printout of the admit card. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate must immediately contact the helpline. Also, have to bring the admit card on the day of the examination. Candidates without admit cards will not be allowed to enter the examination hall and will not be permitted to give the exam.
Mujhe cg TET ka exam dena h