CPNET 2021 or Combined Paramedical Pharmacy and Nursing Entrance Test will be conducted in July 2021 tentatively by the Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Science at the State Level. The exam is to be conducted in offline mode i.e the pen paper-based test. Candidates who will clear the CPNET 2021 exam will be conducted for admission in the Uttar Pradesh University in the Nursing, Pharmacy, and Paramedical courses. This exam is conducted once in a year. Candidates must be passed in 12th class to fill the basic eligibility criteria. Read this complete article to get more information about CPNET 2021.
CPNET 2021 Important Dates
Some important dates of events of CPNET 2021 are mentioned in the given below table.
Events and Dates of CPNET 2021
|Commencement of application form||June 2021|
|Last date to fill the application form||June 2021|
|Issue of admit card||July 2021|
|Date of entrance exam||July 2021|
|Publishing of answer key||July 2021|
|Merit List ||August 2021|
CPNET 2021 Application Form
The application form of CPNET 2021 will be released in June 2021. Candidates will be able to fill the application form by visiting the official website of Uttar Pradesh university. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before they fill the application form. The details filled by the candidates in the application form should be correct as these same details would be used by the authority for the admission purpose. Only those candidates who will fill the application form before the due date will be eligible to download their admit card. There is some basic information for candidates regarding the CPNET 2021 application form.
- The application form of the CPNET 2021 will be available only in online mode.
- All applicants must visit the official website of the university to fill the application form, no other mode of filling the application form will be allowed.
- Candidate must create his or her profile on the portal by using their valid email id and by providing all the personal information.
- In the next step, the applicant must provide educational details such as the exams passed and the relevant marks obtained.
- Candidates are advised to upload the scanned images of signature, photographs, left thumb impression in the prescribed format.
- After the candidate has submitted all the information and has made the fee payment, they must take two to three printouts of the confirmation page and payment slip for future use.
CPNET 2021 Application Fee
The application fee structure of CPNET 2021 is mentioned in the given below table.
|For General and Other Backward Classes(OBC) candidates||Rs 1000/-|
|For Sc and ST candidates||Rs 500/-|
Candidates will be able to pay the application fee through online mode by the following given methods.
- Debit card, or
- Credit card, or
- Net banking
CPNET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the CPNET 2021 application form, candidates are advised to first go through with the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria of CPNET 2021 are mentioned below.
- The applicant must be a resident of the Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates have to submit the domicile certificate. However, if a candidate has completed their High school and intermediate education from Uttar Pradesh, then there is no need to submit the domicile certificate.
- Candidate's age must be more than 17 years as on December of the year in which admission has been taken.
- For GNM Course, the candidate's age must not be more than 35 Years as in December of the year in which admission has been taken.
- For ANM Course, the candidate's age must not be more than 30 Years of age as on December of the year in which admission has been taken.
- Candidate must be passed in 12th class from the field in which they want to apply for CPNET 2021 from a recognized board.
CPNET 2021 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of CPNET 2021 is decided by Uttar Pradesh University which can be checked below:
CPNET 2021 Question Pattern
|The time duration of the exam||2 hours (120 minutes)|
|Language of the exam||Hindi and English|
|Total number of questions||134 for science students and 100 for other students|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)|
|Mode of the exam||Offline mode|
|Name of subjects(For science students)||Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics|
|Name of subjects(For other students)||General Hindi, General English, General Studies|
Candidates can check the distribution of marks for both the examinations from the table given below.
|Paper-1 (Only for Science Students)|
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Paper-2 (Only for Arts/ Commerce/ Other students)|
CPNET 2021 Syllabus
Following are the subjects included in the CPNET 2021 Syllabus
- General Hindi
- General English
- General Studies
CPNET 2021 Preparation Tips
There are some preparation tips for candidates regarding the CPNET 2021 that they must follow. These preparation tips will help the candidates to score better marks in the exam.
- Read the Syllabus: Before the students start their preparation for the exam, they must go through with the syllabus. This will give the candidates an idea about the topics that are more important or less important. The best way to get more information about the syllabus is to go through with the previous year's question papers. This will help the candidates to get a clear idea about the difficulty level of the exam.
- Build and Follow a time table: As a candidate has read the syllabus, then-candidate must try to build and follow a time table. They must focus on the basics of the topics during the starting of the preparations. Learning the concepts is very important to clear any entrance exam.
- Revision: This step is very crucial for the candidates. Candidates learn the one topic and then they will shift to the next step. This is the main reason why candidates forget the topics in the exam hall that they have learned very hard. Applicants to advised to revise the topics that have done in every two or three days.
CPNET 2021 Admit Card
Check in the details of the below-given points related to CPNET 2021 admit card:
- Those candidates who will successfully fill the application form along the fee payment will be eligible to receive their admit card.
- Candidates will not be able to receive the admit card through speed post or by email. All candidates have to download their admit card from the official website of Uttar Pradesh University.
- Applicants will be able to download their admit card by entering their user name and password.
- Admit card is a mandatory document that all candidates have to bring in the examination hall, without which entry inside the hall will not permit.
- As soon as the candidate will download their admit card, they are advised to check all the printed details and if they found any mistake, then they have to immediately contact the official authority.
CPNET 2021 Answer Key
- The answer key of CPNET 2021 will be released by the authority in July 2021(tentative).
- The answer key will contain the correct answer to the question asked in the entrance exam.
- The answer key will help the candidates to get an idea about how much marks they are going to score in the entrance exam.
- Candidates will also get a photocopy of the OMR sheet that has filled by them in the exam along with the answer key.
CPNET 2021 Result
The result of CPNET 2021 is to be released on the official website of Uttar Pradesh University.
- Candidates will be able to check their result by using their login id and password that they have generated at the time of registration.
- Applicants will also get a chance to challenge the result based on their calculated scores. For that purpose, candidates have to pay the fee that is Rs 500/-.
- In case, if the challenge comes right, then the fee will be returned to the candidate.
The following are the details that candidates will be able to find on their CPNET 2020 result.
- Enrolment Number of the candidate
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth(DOB)
- Caste category of the candidate
- Stream of the candidate
- Marks obtained in the exam
- Rank secured in the test
- Category rank
- Subcategory rank
CPNET 2021 Counselling
- In the merit list, those candidates who will find their name will be eligible to participate in the counselling round by paying a requisite amount of Rs. 500/- only.
- With that amount, candidates also have to deposit a security amount of Rs. 5000/- at the time of counselling round.
- The date, timings, and place of the counselling procedure will be notified on the official website of the university.
- Applicants have to bring their original documents at the time of counselling else they will not be allowed to enter the session.
- The final selection of the candidates for admission in the university will be based on the merit list that will be released by the university on its website along with the result.
Documents required for CPNET 2021 counselling
The following are the documents that will be required by the candidates for the counselling round.
- CPNET 2021 Application form
- Application fee receipt
- Result and Merit cards
- Aadhar card for verification
- Marksheet and certificate of 10th and 12th class
- Two passport recent size colour photographs
- Domicile certificate, if applicable
- Category certificate, if applicable
CPNET 2021 Seat Details
Candidates can check the expected seat matrix as per the previous year matrix from the table given below.
|Sr. No.||Name of the Courses||Number of seats|
|1||Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT)||60|
|2||Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)||60|
|3||Bachelor of Radiology & Imaging Technology (BRIT)||60|
|4||Bachelor of Optometry (B. Optom.)||60|
|5||Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing)||60|
|6||Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm)||60|
|7||General Nursing and Midwifery (G.N.M.)||60|
|8||Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery in Nursing (A.N.M. (Only For Female))||50|
|9||Diploma in Operation Theatre Technicians (D.O.T.)||30|
|10||Diploma in Optometry (D. Optom.)||20|
|11||Diploma in Physiotherapy (D.P.T.)||20|
|12||Diploma in Dialysis technician (D.D.T.)||20|
|13||Diploma in CT scan technician (D.C.T. Scan)||20|
|14||Diploma in Cardiology technician (D.C.T.)||20|
|15||Diploma in MRI technician (DMRI)||15|
|16||Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician (D.E.T.C.T.)||30|
|17||Diploma in blood transfusion technician (D.B.T.)||15|
CPNET 2021 Reservation
The reservation criteria for all categories for CPNET 2021 is as follows.
CPNET 2021 Test Centers
The following are the name of the college where the CPNET 2021 is going to be conducted. The information regarding the test centres is based on the previous year's information.
- Saint Vivekanand Sr. Sec. Public School
- Sir Madanlal Insititute of Pharmacy
- Suditi Global Academy
- Delhi Public School
- St. Mary’s Inter College
- Government Inter College
- H.M.S Islamia Inter College
- Mount Litera Zee School
- Narayan College of Science and Arts
- K.K. P.G. College
- Government Girls Inter College
- S.S. Memorial Senior Secondary Public School
- Sughar Singh Memorial Shiksha Niketan Inter College
- Tiwari Jwala Prasad Arya Kanya Inter College
- Theosophical Inter College
- Ch. Charan Singh P.G. College
- Police Modern Sr. Secondary School
- Archana Memorial Saraswati Gyan Mandir Inter College
CPNET 2021 Highlights
Candidates can check a few basic information about CP-NET 2021 nearby;
|Exam Name||CPNET 2021 or Combined Paramedical Pharmacy and Nursing Entrance Test|
|Conducting body||Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Science|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|CPNET Official website||http://www.upums.ac.in/|