The Admit Card of Combined Paramedical Pharmacy and Nursing Entrance Test(CPNET) 2020 will be release by Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Science(UPUMS) on its official website. CPNET 2020 admit card is expected to be released on 26 August 2020. The admit card will be issued to only those candidates who will successfully registered themselves in the application process. Applicants will be able to download their admit card from the official website by using their login id and password that they have generated in the application process. The admit card will contain various details such as enroment number, address of the exam center, date and timings of the exam, etc. Read this complete article to get more information about CPNET 2020 Admit Card.
CPNET 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of events of CPNET 2020 aforementioned in the given below table.
Events and Dates of CPNET 2020
|Release date of application form||25 July 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||4 August 2020|
|Issue of admit card||26 August 2020|
|Date of entrance exam||3 September|
All the above dates are tentative based on the previous year's information. As soon as the official authority will announce the new examination schedule, t will be updated here as well.
CPNET 2020 Admit Card
Given are some instructions for candidates regarding the CPNET 2020 admit card that are listed below.
- CPNET 2020 Admit Card is a mandatory document. Applicants who fail to bring their hall ticket in the examination hall will not be allowed to enter the exam center. The Admit Card must be in a good condition with all the details clearly visible.
- Any candidate will not get his or her admit card through speed post or by e-mail. All candidates have to download their admit card from the official website of Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Science.
- Candidates must keep their admit card safely with themselves till the entire counseling and admission procedure is completed.
- Candidates must show their CPNET 2020 admit card whenever it will be asked by the examination authorities for the purpose of verification.
Documents to be taken in CPNET 2020 Exam Hall
The following are the documents that all candidates have to bring in the examination hall.
- A blue or black ball point pen
- CPNET 2020 Hall Ticket
- A valid id proof for photo identification issued by the government, it may be an
- Passport, or
- Driving license, or
- Aadhar card, or
- Pan card, or
- Voter ID card, or
All applicants needs to make sure that have to carry all the above required documents in the examination hall.
How to Download CPNET 2020 Admit Card?
CPNET 2020 Admit Card will be issued on the official website of the Uttar Pradesh University. Candidates will be able to download their hall ticket through online mode from the official website by following the given below steps.
Step 1. In the first step, candidates have to visit the official website of Uttarakhand University of Medical Science(UPUMS).
Step 2. Then they have to search here for "CPNET 2020 Hall Ticket" link and click on that link.
Step 3. After that candidates will be asked to enter their details such as the unique registration number and date of birth(DOB).
Step 4. Now, click on the submit button.
Step 5. After this, the admit card of the candidate will be open on the desktop screen.
Step 6. At last, candidates are advised to download their admit card in the pdf format and must take at least two or three print outs of it for the future use.
Details mentioned on CPNET 2020 Admit Card
The following are the details that the applicants will be able to find on their CPNET 2020 Admit Card.
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Roll number of the candidate
- Candidate's photograph
- Candidate's signature
- Permanent Address of the Candidate
- Exam Slot
- Date and day of the examination
- Exam Timings
- Name and address of the Test Centre
- Exam Schedule
- Important Instructions regarding the CPNET 2020.
CPNET 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of Combined Paramedical Pharmacy and Nursing Entrance Test(CPNET) 2020 is mentioned in the given below table.
|Time duration of the exam||2 Hours|
|Language||English and Hindi |
|Mode of the exam||Offline mode |
|Total number of questions in paper-1 ||134|
|Total number of questions in paper-2||100|
|Type of questions ||Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)|
|Name of subjects in Paper-1 ||Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Mathematics|
|Name of subjects in Paper-2||General English, General Hindi and General Studies|
Candidates are advised to check the previous year's question papers if they still have any doubt regarding the exam pattern.