The application form of Combined Paramedical Pharmacy and Nursing Entrance Test(CPNET) 2020 is to be released by Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Science(UPUMS) on 25 July 2020(Tentative). The application form of CPNET 2020 will be available only in the online mode. If a candidate wants to fill the application form, then they have to register themselves by providing their name, e-mail id, and contact details. Candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria before they fill the application form. The final selection of candidates for admission in Uttar Pradesh University will be made based on their performance in the merit list. Read this complete article to get more information about CPNET 2020 Application Form.
CPNET 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of events of CPNET 2020 based on the previous year's information are mentioned in the given below table.
Events and Dates of CPNET 2020
|Commencement of application form||25 July 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||4 August 2020|
|Issue of admit card||26 August 2020|
|Date of entrance exam||3 September 2020|
All the above dates of events of CPNET 2020 that are mentioned above are based on the previous year's information. As soon as the official authority will declare the examination schedule for session 2020, it will be updated here as well.
CPNET 2020 Application Form
There are some basic instructions for candidates regarding the CPNET 2020 application form that are listed below.
- Application forms will be available for the candidates in the online mode on the official website of the university.
- Candidates must keep their documents ready with themselves such as the scanned photograph, scanned signatures, and the payment method in order to avoid any inconvenience.
- Students are advised to go through with the eligibility criteria before they fill the application process.
Documents required to fill CPNET 2020 Application Form?
The following are the documents that will be required by the candidates at the time of filling the CPNET 2020 application form.
- 10th and 12th class certificate
- 10th and 12th class mark sheet
- Marksheet of bachelor’s degree, if applicable
- Scanned photograph of the candidate
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Adhaar Card for the verification purpose
How to fill CPNET 2020 Application Form?
Candidates will be able to fill the CPNET 2020 application form only in online mode. There are steps given that candidates can follow.
Step 1. Registration
- In the first step, candidates have to visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh University.
- Then candidates have to search here for the "CPNET 2020 Application Form" link and click on that link.
- After that, candidates have to click on the "New Registration" link.
Step 2. Fill up the details
- Now, candidates will be asked to fill all the asked details i.e the personal details and contact details of the candidate.
- Applicants are advised to read again the mentioned details to avoid any discrepancy and then click on the "submit" the details.
Step 3. Uploading of documents
- In the next step, candidates have to upload all the required documents and its photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After uploading the documents, candidates have to click on the "submit" icon.
Step 4. Payment of the Application fee
- In the next step, candidates have to pay the application fee of CPNET 2020. The application fee structure is mentioned in the given below table.
Application Fee structure of CPNET 2020
|For General||Rs 1000/-|
|For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD||Rs 500/- |
Mode of fee payment:
Candidates have to pay the application fee through one of the following online modes.
1. Credit Card, or
2. Debit Card, or
3. Net Banking
Step 4. Submission and print outs
- In the last step, after making the payment of application fee, candidates have to submit the CPNET 2020 application form. Applicants are advised to take out at least two or three print outs of the duly filled application form for their future reference.
CPNET 2020 Admit Card
- The admit card of Combined Paramedical Pharmacy and Nursing Entrance Test(CPNET) is to be released on 26 August 2020 on the official website of Uttar Pradesh University.
- The admit card of CPNET 2020 will be released for only those candidates who will successfully registered themselves in the application process.
- All applicants will be able to download their admit card by using their personal details and registered mobile details.
- Any candidate will not be able to receive his or her admit card thorugh speed post or by mail.
- All applicants are advised to check their details printed on their CPNET 2020 admit card and if they found any mistake or discrepany in the admit card, then they have to contact the official authority.
- All candidates have to bring their admit card in the examination hall, failing to which candidates will not be permitted to enter the exam hall.