The result of Combined Paramedical Pharmacy and Nursing Entrance Test(CPNET) 2020 is to be released by the Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Science(UPUMS) on its official website. The result will be declared for only those candidates who have attend the entrance exam. Candidates will be able to check their CPNET 2020 result by entering their login credentials and enrolment number. On the basis of the scores of candidates, a final meri list will be released. Candidates who will qualify the entrance exam will be called for admission in the colleges affiliated to the university in he field of nursing, pharmacy, and paramedical courses in the university. Read this complete article to get more information about CPNET 2020 Result.
CPNET 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of events of CPNET 2020 are mentioned in the given below table.
Events and Dates of CPNET 2020
|Issue of admit card||26 August 2020|
|Date of the entrance exam||3 September 2020|
|Release date of answer key||4 September 2020|
|Declartion of result||5 September 2020|
|Publishing of merit list||10 September 2020|
|Commencement of counselling||24 September 2020|
All the above dates are tentative based on the previous year's examination schedule. As soon as the official authority will announce the new examination schedule, it will be updated here as well.
How to Download CPNET 2020 Result?
The result of CPNET 2020 will be released on the official website of the university. If a candidate wants to download his or her CPNET 2020 results, then there are the steps listed below that candidates can follow.
Step 1. In the first step, candidates have to visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Science.
Step 2. Then, candidates have to search here for the "CPNET 2020 Result" link and click on that.
Step 3. After that click on the login option and then they will be asked to fill all the credentials such as the enrolment number, date of birth(DOB), etc.
Step 4. Now, click on the "submit" icon.
Step 5. After submitting the details, the result of the candidate will be appear on the desktop screen.
Step 6. At last, candidates are advised to download their result and must take at least two to three print outs of its for future use.
How to Raise Objections against CPNET 2020 Result?
If a candidate is not satisfied with their result of CPNET 2020, then he or she also has the right to raise the objections against it. The objections in the CPNET 2020 Results has to be submitted through the online by visiting official website of the university. To raise the objection against the result, candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 500/- for each objection. Candidates have to follow the below-mentioned steps in order to raise the objection against the answer key.
Step 1. In the fist step, candidates have to open the result page.
Step 2. Then they have to search here for the objection link and click on that.
Step 3. After that candidates have to fill all the asked details and then click on submit button.
Step 4. Now, in the last step, candidates will be asked to pay the objection fee.
Note: If the objection comes true, then the objection fee will be refunded back to the candidate.
CPNET 2020 Merit List
There are some certain aspects that are related to the CPNET 2020 Merit List. Candidates are advised to go through with the pointers that are elaborated below regarding the merit list.
- Preparation of the final merit list will be done based on the marks scored by the applicants in the entrance exam.
- The merit list will be release by the authority after the declartion fo result.
- Those candidates who will find their name in the merit list, will be eligible to apply for the counselling round which is the next step of admission process.
Details Mentioned on CPNET 2020 Merit List
The following are the details that candidates will be able to find on CPNET 2020 merit list.
- Enrolment Number of the candiate
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth(DOB)
- Caste category
- Stream in 12th class
- Marks obtained in the entrance exam
- Rank secured in the exam
- Category rank
- Subcategory rank
CPNET 2020 Counselling
- The counselling session of CPNET 2020 is to be commenced from 24 September 2020(Tentative).
- In the counselling round, the final allotment of seats to the candidates will be done.
- UPUMS will conduct the counselling in two rounds.
- Any candidate will not get any information about the counselling round through personal email. All candidates have to visit the official website to know the counseling schedule.
- Candidates will be called for the counseling round as per the ranks obtained by them in the entrance exam.
- Candidates have to pay Rs 500/- in cash as the counselling fee and have to deposit Rs 5000/- as the security through demand draft.
- All applicants are advised to bring all the required documents in the counseling round for the verification step.
Documents required in CPNET 2020 Counselling
The following are the documents that candidates have to bring in the counseling round.
- Printout of the CPNET 2020 Application form
- Application Fee Receipt
- Result and Merit list
- Aadhar Card
- Marksheet and certificate of 10th class
- Marksheet and certificate of 12th class
- Two passport recent size color photographs
- Domicile Certificate, if applicable
- Category Certificate, if applicable