Delhi CET 2021 Admit Card will release in the 3rd week of May 2021 tentatively. This exam will be conducted by Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE) at the state level annually to offer admissions in various full-time diploma courses in the field of engineering, technology, pharmacy, etc. This exam offers four different Test for different courses. CET is also available for lateral entry of applicant passed from CBSE 10+2 (PCMB) from Schools located in Delhi or candidates passed from CBSE 10th and Industrial Training Institutions (ITI) located in Delhi (2 years). Candidate can read the given below article to know more about Delhi CET 2021 Admit Card.
Delhi CET 2021 Admit Card Dates
Following are the important dates regarding Delhi CET 2021 Admit Card
|Admit card release date||3rd week of May 2021|
|Exam date||4th week of May 2021|
Delhi CET 2021 Admit Card
Conducting authority will release the Delhi CET 2021 Admit Card in May 2021 on the official website. Admit Card will not be sent via post.Candidate must download the hall ticket and bring it on the examination day.In case any dispereny found on the admit card, contact the authority immediately.
- No duplicate Admit Card for Delhi CET 2021 would be issued at the exam centres.
- Candidate must not mutilate the Hall Ticket or change any entry made therein.
- Applicants are advised to preserve their CET hall tickets in good condition for further process.
- No Admit Card will be issued/published to the candidates whose applications are found to be incomplete/defective for any of the reasons (including indistinct/ doubtful photographs/unsigned Applications) or who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria for the examination.
- Issue of Admit Cards, however, will not necessarily mean the acceptance of eligibility which will be further inspected at subsequent stages of the admission process.
Documents required along with the Delhi CET 2021 Admit Card
The candidate must bring the following on the day of the examination, or else they will not be allowed to sit for the test:
- A print out of the Delhi CET 2021 Admit Card
- Any one of the following photo id proof:
- Driving License
- Voter ID card
- PAN card
- Aadhar Card
- School/College photo-bearing ID card
- Black Point pen
How to Download Delhi CET 2021 Admit Card?
Candidate can refer to the below given steps to download the Delhi CET 2021 Admit Card.
Step 1: Login
- Visit the official website of DTTE.
- Click on “Download CET 2021 Admit Card” link and then enter the details asked on the login page such as Application form, Application number, Password and so on.
Step 2: Submit
- Click on the “Sign-In” button once all the details are filled.
- On submission of the login details, admit card appears on the next screen.
Step 3: Downlaod and save
Now download it and take a print out of the admit card. Candidates have to carry the hardcopy of the admit card on the day of examination.
Details on Delhi CET 2021 Admit Card
Following details will be present on the CET 2021 Admit Card.
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Test Number
- Dte of Birth
- Application Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Address of the exam center
- Thumb Impression
- Date of exam
- Time of exam
- Signature of controller
- Signature of invigilator
Important Instruction for Delhi CET 2021
The Candidates are advised to go through following instructions carefully before going for the Examination:
- Not a single candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Date and Timings other than that assigned to them in their hall ticket.
- In case candidates are unable to download Hall Ticket from the website, or technical help the candidate must approach the Helpline.
- The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the Admit Card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
- In case of any kind of discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the Admit Card/hall ticket and Confirmation Page, the candidate can immediately approach the Helpline.
- In these cases, applicants must appear in the examination with the already downloaded Admit Card. However, the DTTE will take the necessary action to correct the record later.