Delhi CET Cut Off 2022 will be released by the Department of Training and Technical Education through an online mode. Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam is the perfect gateway for admission to full-time engineering & non-engineering diploma programmes in the polytechnic institutions of Delhi. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in engineering, pharmacy and technology courses in various colleges of Delhi. Candidates can read the article, students can check complete details about Delhi CET Cut Off 2022.
Delhi CET Cut Off 2022
As the colleges have limited seats, the cut off helps to select the most deserving candidates for admission in respective programs. To get selected for admission in Delhi polytechnic institutes, the examinees need to fulfil the cut off criteria. For General candidates, a minimum of 10% marks (5% marks for ST/SC/OBC/PWD) must be secured in the test to be eligible for admission.
- The Merit List will be released tentatively by the second week of June via online mode only. CET Delhi merit list will not be released through offline mode.
- After the declaration of the result, Counselling will be conducted. Candidates will have to register themselves for the counselling procedure to get admission to their respective courses. It will be organised via online mode.
- Students need to secure more marks than the cut off to be eligible for admission. The institute-wise cut off marks for various branches of engineering will be released by the officials for admission.
- Following are the factors that decide Delhi Common Entrance Test cut off viz; difficulty level of the entrance exam, seat availability, the total number of students who appeared the examination and candidate’s performance in the entrance exam.
- Candidates will have to fulfil minimum cut off criteria as set by the authority to get admitted to the various polytechnic institutes. On the basis of the merit list candidates are informed for the counselling.
Delhi CET Cut Off 2022 of Previous Year