Delhi CET 2022 online registration will begin in the first week of May 2022. The Department of Training & Technical Education administers the Delhi Common Entrance Test (CET), which is a state-level entrance exam (DTTE). Candidates seeking admission to various Diploma Courses in Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy, and other subjects will take the exam. Candidates who pass the exam will be admitted to a variety of government and private polytechnic colleges in Delhi. The CET Delhi consists of four tests. The exam will take place in the second week of July 2022. The Delhi Polytechnic admission test will be held only in Delhi. We have provided all the information that applicants need to know about the Delhi CET 2022 Exam in this article.
Delhi CET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates should review the CET Delhi 2022 Exam Pattern before commencing their preparation for the entrance exam.
Delhi Common Entrance Test 2022 Exam Scheme
Mode of Exam
Pen and Paper Based
Duration of Exam
2 Hours 30 Minutes
Medium of Exam
English & Hindi
CBSE Syllabus of Class 9th & 10th
Number of Questions
Every accurate response earns you +4 points.
For each wrong response, one mark will be subtracted.
Subject Wise Breakdown of Questions in Delhi CET 2022
Distribution of Marks Section-wise CET Delhi 2022
Number of Questions
Delhi CET 2022 Admit Card
On the website, detailed information on the CET Delhi 2022 Admit Card will be made available.
- By signing on to the website around 10 days before the CET date, the registered applicant can download the hall ticket with their roll number and center information.
- Aspirants are recommended to visit the website for any updates on a regular basis.
- There will be no separate message provided in this regard.
- Aspirants are advised to keep their Admit Cards until their admission is confirmed.
- After the Entrance Test, the Controller CET-2022 will not issue any duplicate admit cards/Hall Tickets.
- The candidate should carefully study the instructions on the hall ticket.
Delhi CET 2022 Result
The final phase in the admission process is the decision of the resulting committee on question papers and result preparation.
- Only eligible applicants' ranks will be announced by the CET-2022 Controller of Examinations. There would be no separate notification made to the candidates in this respect.
- The CET will make all admissions decisions based on the merit rankings in the tests and the fulfillment of the minimum qualifying requirements for each test.
- The common Entrance Test result will be available on the official website.
Delhi CET 2022 Counseling
Candidates who have been shortlisted for the test will receive online counseling from the testing organization. Soon after the result is announced, the procedure for Delhi CET 2022 Counseling will be provided on the official website. The applicant must first register for the Delhi CET Counseling and then submit their selections of institute and discipline in order of preference. At the time of counseling, the following procedure will take place:
- Submission of the processing fee
- Online registration
- Online choice submission
- Seat allotment results and tentative allotment letter printing
- Part-payment of institutional fees (online)
- Verification of documents (completion of enrolment formalities)
- Freezing of allotted seat after every round
- Payment of balance institutional fees and confirmation of allotment
- Second/third/fourth counseling
- Spot round
- Online cancellation of admission and refund of fees