Delhi CET 2020 Application form last date to submit has been extended to 17 September 2020. This exam is conducted by Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE). This exam is conducted at the state level annually to offer admissions in various full-time diploma courses in the field of engineering, technology, pharmacy, etc. This exam is conducted in offline mode. Candidate can read the below-given article to know more about Delhi CET 2020 Application Form.
- The last date to apply for CET Delhi has been extended to 17 September 2020.
CET Delhi 2020 Important Dates
Given below important events and dates of Delhi CET 2020.
Events of Delhi CET 2020
|Delhi CET 2020 Application Form releases||03 August 2020|
|Last date to submit CET Delhi 2020 Form||17 September 2020|
|Correction Window opens||notified soon|
|Delhi CET 2020 Exam Date||notified soon|
Stay connected to the page to know dates of Delhi CET 2020 exam.
CET Delhi 2020 Application Form
DTTE will release the Delhi CET 2020 Application form in 03 August 2020 on the official website. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Candidate can read the below-given points to know more information regarding CET application form.
- Candidates are advised to go through the Information Bulletin carefully before filling the CET 2020 application form.
- Aadharcard number or any valid govt. approved photo ID of the applicant is required for online submission of the application form.
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to make ensure that they are eligible to apply and fulfils all the conditions prescribed for the admission.
- If ineligibility of the applicant is detected at any stage, before or after the examination and declaration of results, or during any stage of the admission will be cancelled without any notice.
- A separate application form is to be filled for each Test. Only one application will be allowed per applicant per test.
- In case of any problem contact authority.
- Application Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Take a print of the filled application form for further process.
CET Delhi 2020 Application Fee
Candidate has to pay the registration fee to confirm the submission of the application form.
The application fee for the Common Entrance Test is Rs. 400/- (bank charges as applicable).
Mode of Payment
Online Mode: The application fee must be submitted online either by credit card/debit card/ net banking.
- The online fee once paid will not be refunded (full or partial) under any circumstances.
- Multiple payments of fees will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Offline Mode: No offline mode is available.
How to fill the CET Delhi 2020 Application form?
Candidate can read the below-given steps to avoid mistakes while filling the application form.
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website.
- Now click on “Apply for CET-2020 for Admission in Diploma Courses" for applying for the test.
- Click on “Test” and select the Test No. you want to appear for.
- Complete the registration process and generate a password for further process.
Step 2: Filling personal details in Application form
Enter the below-given details:
- Candidate's Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother's Name
- Date of Birth: The date, month and year of birth should be written as given in the class
10th/Secondary School/High School Certificate of the Board.
- The Identity type can be Aadhar Card or any valid govt. approved photo ID
- Filling Address, locality, name of city/town/village, district, state, pin code.
- E-Mail Id
- Mobile No.
- Security Question
- Security Pin
All fields are Mandatory except mentioned optional.
Step 3: Preview Application
Select either the option “EDIT APPLICATION FORM” or “FINAL SUBMIT” as per your
Step 4: Filling other details
Now choose “COMPLETE APPLICATION FORM” Button to fill the other details in application form.
Fill the given below details:
- State Category
Now enter the qualification details like:
- Choose the appropriate qualification based on the test selected.
- Board of qualifying exam
- Passed/Appearing in qualifying exam
- Marks obtained in qualifying marks
Now mark the checkbox, “I Agree” and select either “EDIT APPLICATION FORM” or “FINAL
SUBMIT” as per your choice.
Step 5: Upload documents
Upload the following documents as prescribed by the authority.
- Thumb impression
Prescribed specification for uploading the documents:
|Photograph||4KB to 100KB||3.5 cm x 4.5cm|
|Signature||1KB to 30KB||3.5 cm x 2.5cm|
|Thumb Impression||1KB to 30KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
Step 6: Fee Payment
This will be the last step of filling application form. Candidate has to submit an application fee to submit the application form.
- Mark the Checkbox for “Online Payment” and click on "PROCEED FOR PAYMENT" for
online payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid via Credit card/Debit card/Net banking.
- After successful payment of fee online application form submission is completed and you can get a printout of payment receipt.
- After making payment a confirmation page will occur, take a printout of the confirmation page for future correspondence.