Delhi CET 2022 Application form will be released in the 3rd week of March tentatively by Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE) via online mode. Candidates can gain admission to diploma courses in the field of engineering and technology, pharmacy, through this exam. This exam is conducted at the state level annually to offer admissions in various full-time diploma courses in the field of engineering, technology, pharmacy, etc. This exam is conducted in offline mode. Candidate can read the below-given article to know more about Delhi CET 2022 Application Form.
Delhi CET 2022 Important Dates
Given below important events and dates of Delhi CET 2022.
Events of Delhi CET 2022 (Tentative)
|Starting of application form||3rd week of March 2022|
|Last date for fee submission||3rd week of April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||3rd week of April 2022|
Stay connected to the page to know dates of Delhi CET 2022 exam.
Delhi CET 2022 Application Form
DTTE will release the Delhi CET 2022 Application form in the month March on the official website. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Candidate can read the below-given points to know more information regarding CET application form.
- Candidates are advised to go through the Information Bulletin carefully before filling the CET 2022 application form.
- Aadharcard number or any valid govt. approved photo ID of the applicant is required for online submission of the application form.
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to make ensure that they are eligible to apply and fulfils all the conditions prescribed for the admission.
- If ineligibility of the applicant is detected at any stage, before or after the examination and declaration of results, or during any stage of the admission will be cancelled without any notice.
- A separate application form is to be filled for each Test. Only one application will be allowed per applicant per test.
- In case of any problem contact authority.
- Application Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Take a print of the filled application form for further process.
Delhi CET 2022 Application Fee
Candidate has to pay the registration fee to confirm the submission of the application form.
The application fee for the Common Entrance Test is Rs. 400/- (bank charges as applicable).
Mode of Payment
Online Mode: The application fee must be submitted online either by credit card/debit card/ net banking.
- The online fee once paid will not be refunded (full or partial) under any circumstances.
- Multiple payments of fees will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Offline Mode: No offline mode is available.
How to fill Delhi CET 2022 Application form?
Candidate can read the below-given steps to avoid mistakes while filling the application form.
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website.
- Now click on “Apply for CET-2021 for Admission in Diploma Courses" for applying for the test.
- Click on “Test” and select the Test No. you want to appear for.
- Complete the registration process and generate a password for further process.
Step 2: Filling personal details in the Application form
Enter the below-given details:
- Candidate's Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother's Name
- Date of Birth: The date, month and year of birth should be written as given in the class
10th/Secondary School/High School Certificate of the Board.
- The Identity type can be Aadhar Card or any valid govt. approved photo ID
- Filling Address, locality, name of city/town/village, district, state, pin code.
- E-Mail Id
- Mobile No.
- Security Question
- Security Pin
All fields are Mandatory except mentioned optional.
Step 3: Preview Application
Select either the option “EDIT APPLICATION FORM” or “FINAL SUBMIT” as per your
Step 4: Filling other details
Now choose “COMPLETE APPLICATION FORM” Button to fill the other details in application form.
Fill the given below details:
- State Category
Now enter the qualification details like:
- Choose the appropriate qualification based on the test selected.
- Board of qualifying exam
- Passed/Appearing in the qualifying exam
- Marks obtained in qualifying marks
Now mark the checkbox, “I Agree” and select either “EDIT APPLICATION FORM” or “FINAL
SUBMIT” as per your choice.
Step 5: Upload documents
Upload the following documents as prescribed by the authority.
- Thumb impression
Prescribed specification for uploading the documents:
|Photograph||4KB to 100KB||3.5 cm x 4.5cm|
|Signature||1KB to 30KB||3.5 cm x 2.5cm|
|Thumb Impression||1KB to 30KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
Step 6: Fee Payment
This will be the last step of filling application form. Candidate has to submit an application fee to submit the application form.
- Mark the Checkbox for “Online Payment” and click on "PROCEED FOR PAYMENT" for
online payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid via Credit card/Debit card/Net banking.
- After successful payment of fee online application form submission is completed and you can get a printout of payment receipt.
- After making payment a confirmation page will occur, take a printout of the confirmation page for future correspondence.