Delhi CET 2021 Result will be declared in June 2021 by DTTE(Department of Training and Technical Education in the form of the scoreboard. CET is also available for lateral entry of candidates passed from CBSE 10+2 (PCMB) from Schools located in Delhi or candidates passed from CBSE 10th and Industrial Training Institutions (ITI) located in Delhi (2 years). These candidates will also be eligible for admission to the Second Year/Third Semester of Full-Time Diploma Engineering courses. This exam offers four different Tests for different courses. Candidates can read the below-given article to know more about Delhi CET 2021 Result.
Delhi CET 2021 Result Important Dates
Given below the dates regarding Delhi CET 2021 result.
|Delhi CET Result 2021||Important Dates|
|Delhi CET 2021 Exam Date||4th week of May 2021|
|Declaration of Delhi CET 2021 Result||2nd week of June 2021|
Delhi CET 2021 Result
Department of Training and Technical Education will declare the result in June 2021. Following are the important points related to Delhi CET 2021 Result:
- The Controller of examination, CET-2021 will declare the rank of qualified candidates only. No separate intimation shall be sent to the candidates in this regard.
- All the admissions will be made by the CET 2021 based on the merit ranking in the tests and fulfillment of minimum eligibility conditions prescribed for each test.
- The result of the common Entrance Test (CET-2021) will be displayed on the official website.
- No separate intimation will be sent to the candidates in this regard.
Tie Breaker Criteria
Given below the Tie-breaker criteria for different Tests.
For Test 1
- The applicants having more marks in Mathematics in CET will be ranked higher.
- In case of a further tie, the order of rank would be based on marks obtained in Physics in CET, followed by marks obtained in Chemistry in CET, followed by marks obtained in English, marks obtained in Biology and then the Date of birth for drawing the merit list.
For Test 2
- (i)For MOP (English): Candidates securing more marks in GK and GA in CET will rank higher. After that date of birth shall be considered for drawing the merit list i.e. the candidate older in age shall rank higher.
After that candidate Securing more marks in Sections B/D as the case may be will be considered.
(ii)For MOP (Hindi): Candidates securing more marks in GK and GA in CET will be ranked higher.
- After that date of birth will be considered for drawing the merit list i.e. the aspirant older in age will be ranked higher.
- After that candidate securing more marks in Sections C/D as the case may be considered.
For Test 3
The candidate securing more marks in Biology / Mathematics in CET will be ranked higher.
- After that Date of birth will be considered for drawing the merit list.
For Test 4
- Candidate having more marks in Mathematics in CET will rank higher.
- In case of a further tie, the order of rank would be marks obtained in Physics in CET, followed by marks obtained in Chemistry in CET, followed by marks obtained in Biology in CET, followed by marks obtained in English and General Aptitude in CET and then the Date of birth will be considered for drawing the merit list.
The candidate older in age will rank higher.
How to Download Delhi CET 2021 Result?
Candidate can read the below-given steps to download the Delhi CET 2021 Result.
Step 1: Log in
Visit the official website.
Click on the link"Delhi CET 2021 result" and enter the following details:
- Enter CET No.
- Enter Application No.
- Enter the Security Pin.
Step 2: Submit
Submit the details you have entered.
Step 3: Download
Download and take a print out of the Delhi CET 2021 Result for future reference.
Delhi CET 2021 Merit List
Authority will release the Delhi CET 2021 Merit List based on the marks obtained in the entrance test, the Controller, CET-2021 will prepare a list of candidates in order of merit in each category, for each test.
Merit For Test 1(MOP)
For being eligible for admission, a general candidate must have secured a minimum of 10% marks, and reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) must secure a minimum of 5% marks in CET-2020. The candidates belonging to the reserved category, who qualify based on relaxation in cut off percentage, i.e., 5%, will not be eligible for admission against general category seats.
Merit for Test 2 (MOP)
A separate merit list will be generated for MOP English & MOP Hindi, which will include candidates who appeared for both MOP English as well as MOP Hindi, i.e., candidates who attempted Part-D of Test-2.