Delhi CET 2022 Result will be declared tentatively in June by DTTE(Department of Training and Technical Education in the form of the scoreboard. CET is also available for lateral entry of candidates passed from CBSE 10+2 (PCMB) from Schools located in Delhi or candidates passed from CBSE 10th and Industrial Training Institutions (ITI) located in Delhi (2 years). These candidates will also be eligible for admission to the Second Year/Third Semester of Full-Time Diploma Engineering courses. This exam offers four different Tests for different courses. Candidates can read the below-given article to know more about Delhi CET Result.
Delhi CET 2022 Result Dates
Given below the dates regarding Delhi CET 2021 result.
|Delhi CET Result 2021||Important Dates|
|Delhi CET Date||4th week of May 2022|
|Declaration of Delhi CET Result||2nd week of June 2022|
Delhi CET 2022 Result
Department of Training and Technical Education will declare the result in June. Following are the important points related to Delhi CET 2022 Result:
- The Controller of examination, CET-2022 will declare the rank of qualified candidates only. No separate intimation shall be sent to the candidates in this regard.
- All the admissions will be made based on the merit ranking in the tests and fulfillment of minimum eligibility conditions prescribed for each test.
- The result of the common Entrance Test will be displayed on the official website.
- No separate intimation will be sent to the candidates in this regard.
Tie Breaker Criteria
Given below the Tie-breaker criteria for different Tests.
For Test 1
- The applicants having more marks in Mathematics will be ranked higher.
- In case of a further tie, the order of rank would be based on marks obtained in Physics in CET, followed by marks obtained in Chemistry, followed by marks obtained in English, marks obtained in Biology and then the Date of birth for drawing the merit list.
For Test 2
- (i)For MOP (English): Candidates securing more marks in GK and GA in CET will rank higher. After that date of birth shall be considered for drawing the merit list i.e. the candidate older in age shall rank higher.
After that candidate Securing more marks in Sections B/D as the case may be will be considered.
(ii)For MOP (Hindi): Candidates securing more marks in GK and GA in CET will be ranked higher.
- After that date of birth will be considered for drawing the merit list i.e. the aspirant older in age will be ranked higher.
- After that candidate securing more marks in Sections C/D as the case may be considered.
For Test 3
The candidate securing more marks in Biology / Mathematics in CET will be ranked higher.
- After that Date of birth will be considered for drawing the merit list.
For Test 4
- Candidate having more marks in Mathematics in CET will rank higher.
- In case of a further tie, the order of rank would be marks obtained in Physics in CET, followed by marks obtained in Chemistry in CET, followed by marks obtained in Biology in CET, followed by marks obtained in English and General Aptitude in CET and then the Date of birth will be considered for drawing the merit list.
The candidate older in age will rank higher.
How to Download Delhi CET 2022 Result?
Candidate can read the below-given steps to download the Delhi CET 2022 Result.
Step 1: Log in
Visit the official website.
Click on the link"Delhi CET result" and enter the following details:
- Enter CET No.
- Enter Application No.
- Enter the Security Pin.
Step 2: Submit
Submit the details you have entered.
Step 3: Download
Download and take a print out of the Delhi CET 2022 Result for future reference.
Delhi CET 2022 Merit List
Authority will release the Merit List based on the marks obtained in the entrance test, the Controller, CET-2022 will prepare a list of candidates in order of merit in each category, for each test.
Merit For Test 1(MOP)
For being eligible for admission, a general candidate must have secured a minimum of 10% marks, and reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) must secure a minimum of 5% marks. The candidates belonging to the reserved category, who qualify based on relaxation in cut off percentage, i.e., 5%, will not be eligible for admission against general category seats.
Merit for Test 2 (MOP)
A separate merit list will be generated for MOP English & MOP Hindi, which will include candidates who appeared for both MOP English as well as MOP Hindi, i.e., candidates who attempted Part-D of Test-2.