DTE Kerala BFA 2020 Application Form is expected to be released in the third week of May 2020 on the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education, Kerala. The application form has to be filled online but the submission will be done in the offline mode to the address of the authority. DTE Kerala Bachelor of Fine Arts exam is conducted at the state level for those candidates who are seeking to take the admission in Fine Arts courses in Kerala state. Aspirants can go through the complete article below to know more about the DTE Kerala BFA entrance exam Application form details.
DTE Kerala BFA 2020 Application Form Dates
The aspirants can check the DTE Kerala BFA 2020 Application Form vital dates in the below-given table:
DTE Kerala BFA 2020 Registration Dates
|Filling up and submission of Online application form||Third week of May 2020 |
|Last week of form submission onlineS||Second week of June 2020|
|Last date of receiving Hard copy||Second week of June 2020|
|Correction Window||Last week of June 2020|
DTE Kerala BFA 2020 Application Form
DTE Kerala BFA 2020 Application form will be available on the official website of the competent authority(SMFWB) in the third week of June 2020 and the form can be filled till the Last week of June 2020. Candidates must read the details given below to avoid any mistake while filling the form:
- For Registration, the candidate must apply online on the official website only.
- Fill in the valid details like Contact Number and Email-Id as all the information will also be sent via SMS and mail.
- If a candidate will submit more than one Application Form then the forms will be rejected.
- Upload the scanned copy of photographs in the prescribed format only.
- Do not share application number, password, security question/answer with anyone.
- Once the registration details are entered and submitted, they cannot be changed/modified/edited under normal circumstances.
- Candidates must check the application form status continuously whether their online application form is received or under scrutiny, accepted, defective, status after rectification, Rejected with valid reason.
- Application fees will be paid through offline mode.
Details to be filled in DTE Kerala BFA 2020 Application Form
The aspirants will have to fill the following details in the Application form:
- Personal information (Name, DOB, Personal Contact Number, Parent's details, etc.). Please note that the name of the candidate in the online application form must exactly be the same as per the qualifying degree certificate.
- Address for communication (including PIN code).
- Details of the valid Identity Document
- Eligibility degree details like Qualifying Degree Certificate
- College name and address with PIN code.
- Govt Identity Details like Aadhaar Number/Passport number/Ration Card Number/ Bank Account Number/PAN Number/ Other valid Govt Ids/Election Card (EPIC No.)
Documents to be Uploaded/Attached in the DTE Kerala BFA 2020 Application Form
The candidates will have to upload the below mentioned mandatory documents in the form:
- Upload the scanned copy of Passport size Photo
- The format should be jpg/jpeg.
- Size should be between15 to 30 kb
- Attach the scanned copy of Educational Certificates
DTE Kerala BFA 2020 Application Fee
Aspirants can check the DTE Kerala BFA 2020 Application fee details below:
Mode of Payment - The application fee will have to be paid in "Application Fee Account" (Current Account) of The Director of Technical Education at any branch of State Bank of India. The fee for various categories is given hereby:
DTE Kerala BFA 2020 Registration Fee
|General candidates||Rs. 300/-|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 150/-|
Application fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
How to fill DTE Kerala BFA 2020 Application Form?
To fill the DTE Kerala BFA 2020 Application Form candidates have to follow the below-given steps:
Step 1 - Registration
- Visit the official website " http://www.dtekerala.gov.in/ ".
- Click on the link given to apply for the exam
- Enter the details required for registration like Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name and DOB.
- Enter a password(do not forget) and submit the details.
Step 2 - Fill in the details
- After registration login with the registered id and password. Application form page will be redirected.
- Thereafter, candidates are required to fill up various personal information regarding, Religion, Address, Nationality, academic detail, etc.
- The candidate will then be asked to submit the application.
Step 3 - Upload
- In this section, aspirants will have to upload the scanned image of Photograph.
Step 4 - Printout
- Get the printout of the filled form.
DTE Kerala BFA 2020 Applictaion Form Submission
After completing the form the candidates will have to submit the form along with the self-attested copies of other relevant certificates or documents, bank challan in proof of payment of application fee to the address The Director, Directorate of Technical Education, Padmavilasom Road, Fort P.O, Thiruvananthapuram - 695023 by Registered post/ in person.
DTE Kerala BFA 2020 Applictaion Correction
The aspirants will be given a chance to edit the application form once submitted. But they will be allowed to make changes only in the few details. Hence, it is advised to fill the form correctly will valid information. The dates of the correction window will be updated on the website of the authority after the successful submission of the forms.