DTU LEET 2023 Registration process will tentatively start from May 2023 to offer admission in the second year of Engineering courses in all the Delhi Technological University Registration. But candidates must have successfully pass their Diploma Degree. Before applying, candidates are advised to read the eligibility carefully. To get more information about Delhi Technological University B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2023 seat matrix, application fees, admit card, result, etc. check the complete article.
DTU LEET 2023 Exam Status
Candidates can check DTU LEET status from below:
|Exam Status||Not Announced|
DTU LEET 2023 Important Dates
Candidates can check the dates for LEET 2023 below:-
DTU LEET 2023 Schedule
|Events||Exam Dates (tentative)|
|Start to submit Application form||May 2023|
|Deadline to submit Application form||May 2023|
|Admit Card||June 2023|
|DTU LEET 2023 Exam Date||June 2023|
|Merit list release||June 2023|
|First Round Counseling||July 2023|
|Second Round Counseling||July 2023|
|Display for Vacant Seats||July 2023|
DTU LEET 2023 Application Form
Candidates are requested to read the below instructions to fill the DTU B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission Application Form 2023:-
- Step 1: Candidates have to visit the DTU official website.
- Step 2: Click on the Admission button then select the B.Tech Lateral Entry course.
- Step 3: Select the Online Registration link.
- Step 4: New candidates have to register by entering details such as Candidates Name, Email, Phone Number, password, etc.
- Step 5: Candidates have to log in again and complete the Application Form.
- Step 6: Upload the photograph and signature.
- Step 7: Then candidates have to pay the Application fee.
- Step 8: Submit the DTU Lateral Entry 2023 Application Form.
- Step 9: Take the print out of the Application Form.
Pay Application Fee
Candidates can check the registration fee which is non-refundable below:-
|General Candidates||Rs. 1500/-|
DTU LEET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who pass a Three-year Diploma degree in Engineering along with conditions mentioned below:-
- Candidates have to secure a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in Engineering Diploma Degree.
- Applicants from the Reserve category (SC/ST) should score a minimum of 50 to 55% in their examination.
- Applicants who are above the age of 18 and below the age of 26 are eligible for the entrance exam.
- Candidates who have Back & Supplementary in Diploma can also apply for lateral entry in DTU, but they have to clear all the supplementary/back till the time of admission.
- In the case of candidates allotted grade awarded in terms of CGPA, then they can calculate their percentage= 10* CGPA.
- Applicants who have completed their diploma course from a known university which is located in Delhi will be eligible for the Delhi region only.
- Whereas applicants who have completed their diploma course from a known university located in another place than Delhi are eligible for outside the Delhi region only.
DTU LEET 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates can go through the information related to the paper pattern for the entrance exam below:
- The entrance exam is conducted in both offline mode (pen-paper-based) as well as online mode.
- Authority will provide two hours to the applicants for completing the entire paper.
- University will not give any extra time to the applicants for completing the paper.
- Fours marks will be granted for each right answer.
- One mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Once the exam is over, a merit list will be prepared by the university on the basis of the grades scored by the applicants in the entrance exam.
DTU LEET 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus for DTU B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission is mentioned below, to know the detailed syllabus check the previous year's information brochure.
|Physics||Units and Measurement, Kinematics, Law of Motion, Force, Work, Energy and Power, The motion of System of Particles, Gravitation, Properties of bulk matters, Thermodynamics, Kinetic theory of gases, Oscillations and Waves, Electrostatics, Current and Electricity, Magnetism, Optics, Nuclear physics |
|Chemistry||Basic concepts of Chemistry, Chemical bonding and molecular structure, States of matter|
Chemical thermodynamics, Structure of Atom, Classification of elements, Equilibrium, Redox Reaction, Hydrogen, Hydrocarbon, solid, State, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical kinetics, Organic compound and structures, polymers
|Mathematics||Number theory, Sets, and functions, Basic of algebra, Matrices, and determinants, Coordinate geometry, arithmetic, Trigonometry, Mathematical reasoning, Statistics and probability, limits, derivatives, integrals, vectors.|
DTU LEET 2023 Exam Admit Card
Information related to the declaration of Admit Card is mentioned below:
- DTU LEET 2023 Admit Card will be released on the official website of the university. The applicant has to visit the website in order the Check the Admit Card.
- Applicants are advised to take printouts of the Admit Card as it may be needed in the future.
- Admit Card includes information like applicants name, DOB, phone number, email ID, exam address, exam date and time, subjects, etc.
- So, applicants are instructed to keep their admit cards carefully as it will be needed at the time of admission also.
Applicants have to bring the admit card along with them at the time of examination. Authorities will not allow those applicants, to enter the campus who didn’t carry the admit cards along with them.
DTU LEET Result 2023
Applicants can check the related information from the details given below for DTU LEET 2023:
- DTU LEET 2023 Result will be published for B.Tech programs (Lateral Entry) Admission.
- The results of the entrance exam will be released on the official website of the university by the authorities. As well as candidates can check the result easily.
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the university to check the results online and advised to download the result from the website.
- Take the printout of the result as it will be needed in the future.
- The result (Scorecard) is an essential document so it must be kept safe as it will be required at the time of admission.
DTU LEET 2023 Selection Procedure
The admission to B.Tech. Program through Lateral Entry shall be completed when a printout of filled online application form is taken after paying the online registration fees. Taking care of the COVID-19 pandemic situation, it has been decided to conduct 1st and 2nd rounds of admission through online reporting. A detailed procedure will be uploaded on the official website.
The candidates reporting for admission are required to bring the following documents in Original along with one set of self-attested copies.
- A duly signed printout of filled application form affixed in the appropriate place on the form.
- Copy of Admit Card duly signed by the Invigilator during CCE.
- All mark sheets and certificate of qualifying examination (Diploma).
- SC/ST/OBC/Persons with disability Certificate(s) whichever applicable, on the basis of which reservation is claimed. OBC candidates must produce necessary financial document to support their category
- Two good quality recent photographs
- Medical fitness certificate
DTU LEET 2023 Reservation Criteria
Candidates can check the reservation criteria of DTU Lateral Entry Test below:-
|General Category||53.3% of seats reserved|
|SC(Scheduled Castes)||10% of seats reserved|
|ST(Scheduled Tribes)||5% of seats reserved|
|PwD(Persons with a disability)||10% of seats reserved|
DTU LEET 2023 Selection Procedure
Candidates who successfully qualify the entrance test for DTU LEET 2023 are required to report at the campus for admission. Candidates are advised to bring the followed mentioned documents in Original along with one set of self-attested copies.
- Hardcopy of DTU B.Tech LEET 2023 Application Form(Self-Attested).
- Printout of the Admit Card(signed by invigilator).
- All mark sheets and certificate of Diploma Degree.
- Caste Certificate(if needed)
- PwD Certificate(if needed)
- Good quality recent photographs(Two)
- Medical fitness certificate
DTU LEET 2023 Important Links
DTU LEET 2023 Highlights
Candidates check basic information related DTU B.Tech Lateral Admission below:-
|Exam Name||DTU B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission|
|Conducting Body||Delhi Technological University|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Frequency||Once a Year|
|Available Courses||Bachelor in Engineering(Lateral Entry)|
|DTU LEET Official Website||http://www.dtu.ac.in/|
|Application LInk||Releasing Soon|
Delhi Technological University
Delhi Technological University New Delhi is also known as DTU NEW DELHI. It is a State University located in Delhi, Delhi. DTU was established in the year of 1941. Its campus is span in 164 acres. DTU is authorized by NAAC, NBA. DTU NEW DELHI offers admission in various courses like BA (Hons.), B.Tech (Lat), EMBABBA, B.DES, M.Tech, B.Tech, MBA, PhD. ENG, PhD (MGMT), PhD (SCI). Admission will be done based on the entrance test or merit-list